Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Community forum for members, residents and investors of all BPTP Residential and commercial projects in Faridabad. Discuss BPTP new residential projects, plots in Faridabad, RWA, construction status and possession of projects, property in Faridabad...

BPTP Parkland Pride Sector 77 construction updates, possession, resale prices discussion

Postby amit.dhingra » Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:53 pm

Hello Members,

I had booked an apartment in BPTP PARKLANDS PRIDE, Sector-77 in July 2011. As you all might know casting of second floor roof slab is complete and construction is in full swing.

My questions are

When will the builder BPTP hand over the apartment to the customers
Will this property, appreciate in value. What would be prospective price per square feet in 2 years from now.

Appreciate all the responses.

Thanks
Amit
:flag:
amit.dhingra

Re: BPTP Parkland Pride Sector 77 construction updates, possession, resale prices discussion

Postby mdtuli » Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:06 pm

THIS IS A OVERPRICED PROJECT,IN THE SHORT TERM CHANCES OF APPRECIATION ARE BLEAK,
M.D.TULI 9711226121
mdtuli
Official Member
Official Member

Re: BPTP Parkland Pride Sector 77 construction updates, possession, resale prices discussion

Postby apoorv.prakash » Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:30 pm

Hi,

Can anyone update status on PB block for Parkland pride , last i have seen all major roads across the PB block was completed and work was on full swing for second floor linter but now is the plasterign started and floor on which plasterign was completed is the fitting work started?
apoorv.prakash

Postby rajanchandhok » Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:24 pm

Hi
I have got the original booking for parkland pride pb block, last time when I have visited the site that is just few days back I was surprise to hear from one of person who was there he told that there is no further scope of restarting of work again even they have told there contractors to remove there construction equipment from the site as they have not been paid since long time on asking the reason the person told that bptp don't have sufficient funds for further construction and they are removing there most of staff ....
I will request all who are attach with this project to come together and decide what to do further as we have to take this matter seriously ...

Chandhok
rajanchandhok

Postby parveer » Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:08 am

Hi,

My Floor is in PA block.I also even heard the same that BPTP had stopped its construction for Parkland Pride and its not looking that its started soon.
I am with you Rajan Chandhok, we should get together and take this matter seriously.I will contact with you tomorrow.
parveer

Postby Prashantnehru » Fri May 15, 2015 2:10 pm

Hi,

I also purchased a flat in pb block in parkland pride, sec 77, Faridabad and do not know when will the houses be handed over to us. The construction was very slow when I last went there to find out. The BPTP customer care says that it will be handed over in the first quarter of 2016. However, have no trust in them. Please let me know if you all are deciding to escalate it further. I would also like to join.

Regards,
Prashant
Prashantnehru

Postby deepak.pathak » Mon May 25, 2015 6:11 pm

Dear Friends,

I have also flat in parkland pride and no hope to get it soon in current conditions, Please advise what to do?

Regards
Deepak
deepak.pathak

Postby ssc123 » Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:44 am

Hello members,

Any updates regarding the property i have also booked flat in this project, is their any appreciation in property prices, any news on posession of property. please upadate

Regards
Sheilender Singh
ssc123

Postby satyendra » Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:05 pm

Dear Members

I also have a flat in the PB Block . I have visited the site thrice and very upset to see the work is stalled since long time and as one member rightly told, I have also heard the same thing that there is no chance that the work is going to start in near future. We need to get together our act and strongly ask the BPTP office in a group, else they are not going to listen. Pl. someone from the group if he is from legal side then, we need to take action accordingly.

Pl. give your suggestions on same.

Reg
satyendra

Postby s_sneha345 » Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:43 am

Hi All,
I and my husband have been visiting the site occasionally and we observed the same that there is no construction from past one year. We even went to BPTP office (nehar par office on 4th April 2015) and they updated that there were some issues in the past due to which construction has halted in all BPTP projects , however those issues are resolved now and construction will start shortly in 3-4 months . BPTP is slowly planning to start construction of all the BPTP projects one by one.
We even asked about the possession , then they said that in case of delay from the planned timeline + 6 month grace period, then BPTP will pay the penalty amount to buyers as mentioned in the contract.

Also we have seen that plot registration letter are also issues to buyers of PARKLAND.which shows BPTP is thinking about some action plan So, As per me let us wait for some more time may be till the end of this year. If nothing works , then we should plan for some legal action.

Thanks & Regards,
Sneha Sharma
s_sneha345

Postby deepak.pathak » Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:03 pm

Hi All,

I will wait till November this year as per Builder Buyer Agreement then file a case in consumer court. I lost my hope from BPTP.

I came to know that consumer court favor uni tech properties buyer to return money with 12% interest.

This information will help you all.

Hope BPTP start work accordingly before real estate bill approve in parliament as well.

Thanks
deepak.pathak

Postby 2ritugoel » Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:22 pm

Mr Pathak

Dont wait for more time, there is not even single person on site ,i went yesterday itself, no construction is gng on,
go to consumer court for atleast starting of work.

regards
ritu goel
2ritugoel@gmail.com
2ritugoel

Postby neha » Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:28 am

Hi All,

We also booked flat in Parkland Pride and really worried now.
What are you people planning to do next?

Regards,
Neha Sharma
neha

Postby pankajtyagi » Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:50 am

Dear Sir/Madam
I have a falt in BPTP park floor II sector 76 and face the many issues like no body response related to maintenance activity, security is very low etc.
Quality of material also is very low. my self sift only before one year and during this period savage issues plaster fall down.
I suggest to everyone if you are going with BPTP in future, kindly think.
Regards
Pankaj Tyagi
pankajtyagi

Postby apoorv.prakash » Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:55 pm

Hi All

I have bought a flat in PB block in April 2012 ever since the chase begin with BPTP,one of my friend is staying in PF-1 ,he informed me that he met a person who has been given a choice to take ready flat in PF-1 instead of pride..Dont know what BPTP is upto..Although the price on propertytiger, common floor websites are souring up..

Anyone has idea when these people will start construction as BBA says possession by November 2015 which is just 4months away...

regards
Apoorv
apoorv.prakash

Next

Return to BPTP Faridabad