Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Park Elite Floors - Delay penalty

Like and Share the story
Community forum for members, residents and investors of all BPTP Residential and commercial projects in Faridabad. Discuss BPTP new residential projects, plots in Faridabad, RWA, construction status and possession of projects, property in Faridabad...

Park Elite Floors - Delay penalty

Postby roshankumar855 » Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:11 am

Hi All,

I have a unit booked in H block of BPTP Park elite floors. I booked this unit in the year 2009 June. This year marks the 6th anniversary of the indefinite delay by BPTP :(

& to my surprise, they keep changing their position on the possession. 3 months ago when I enquired with them they told me that they will give the possession by 1st Quarter 2015. When recently I enquired about the possession again they informed me that they will be giving the possession only by the 1st quarter of the year 2016.

*I would like you to shed some light on the delay penalty fee that BPTP is obligated to pay as it has immensely delayed the possession on majority of the blocks in BPTP park Elite floors. Has any one got it ? & incase they are saying no..in what pretext they are saying no?

*Also, I would like to invite people from H block to share you contact info with me so that we can get together & pressurize the builder to give us the possession sooner then later.

My Contact number is 9886236661. You can send me the SMS via Wts APP as well. so, that we can make a group to fight together against the wrong doings of BPTP.

Regards,

Roshan
roshankumar855

Return to BPTP Faridabad