Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Connect with residents of ERA Redwood Residency, Sector 78 Faridabad.

Re: ERA Redwood: Development of Roads nearby

Postby rajeevdave » Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:46 am

I have flat in D12-3 and Era is asking Extra EDC. What we should do? What is now possession date of Block D. Last Date is Aug 16 2012.

I think we should collective take decision.

Thanks & Regards

Rajeev Dave
rajeevdave

Postby avishi_06 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:03 am

Friends I would suggest based on my expreience in previous property that sooner or later we will have to pay this enhanced EDC. And if we delay then builder is bound to charge extra interest and it will become very difficult to get this waived off unless we get some written assurance from the builder. Other option is to take a legal opinion but then also it becomes a difficult channel.

We can pay the demand and simultaneoulsy fight for calculations/ other things. Every builder has demanded enhanced EDC so ERA cannot be any different.
avishi_06
Official Member
Official Member

Postby lalit.kabra » Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:37 pm

Hi All,

I am Lalit Kabra and I hold a flat in Tower C ( Unit No C066). Kindly request you to please add me in your mailing list.
My email Id is :
lalit.kabra@gmail.com

Regards,
Lalit Kabra
lalit.kabra

Postby avishi_06 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:49 am

Dear All,

On Saturday I went to the site and saw some progress in EFGH towers. But EWS are far from constructed which I believe is a precondition for possession. This is a cause of worry. Also the connecting roads are in very bad shape. Even Tigaon road has become hell after the rainy season. Master roads are being completed in patches. But this is of little use unless there is continuous connectivity. Seems for end use this area is a distant dream.

Currently the irony is that we have to go ON the Master Roads Rather than FROM the master Roads to reach the project. :huh:

Got to know from property dealers that 3BHK premium has gone up to 18-20 lakh and 2 upto 12-14 lakh which is the only morale booster if at all this is correct.

Pls share your views.
avishi_06
Official Member
Official Member

Previous

Return to ERA Redwood Residency