Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd


Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!


** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN


Advertise with us

All updates regarding SAVANA

RPS Savana members - Request for Group Meeting on 14th November 2010

Postby s1joshi » Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:01 pm

Hello Everyone,

Thanks much to everyone for your understanding and support, We are in process of drafting complaint letters for various agencies, highlighting the deficiency in services by the RPS Group management.

We would have preferred to complete these formalities ASAP, Considering that this is festival weekend, we are planning to have a group meeting on Sunday, 14th November 2010 around 11 AM, at come central location in Delhi (preferably Connaught Place). We need a mass support here , Your presence would be crucial as these letters need to be signed by all of us. Please revert back if you would be willing to join the meeting.

Regards
Seema Joshi
User avatar
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member
 
Posts: 629
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 2:43 pm
Location: Delhi

Re: RPS Savana members - Request for Group Meeting on 14th November 2010

Postby vineet » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:46 am

I am willing to join.

I would suggest having a meeting this time at RPS site but should be available to join at any location the group decides.

Regards,

Vineet
9958879997
User avatar
vineet
GFWA Member
GFWA Member
 
Posts: 162
Joined: Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:29 pm
Location: Faridabad

Re: RPS Savana members - Request for Group Meeting on 14th November 2010

Postby ravendra » Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:11 am

HI,

I WILL BE JOINING. PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE TIME AND VENUE. I WOULD ALSO PREFER AT SITE.

Let us join there as a group. it will have some impact on the perspective customers of RPS as lot of people come to visit sites on Sunday which RPS may not like.

i think we should do it atleast once and see the response.

thanks,

Ravendra Singh
9312332340
User avatar
ravendra
GFWA Member
GFWA Member
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:16 pm
Location: Faridabad

Re: RPS Savana members - Request for Group Meeting on 14th November 2010

Postby s1joshi » Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:26 am

Hello Everyone

Would need your support for ensuring success of the meeting

Date : 14 November
Time 11 AM
Venue : Central Park Cannaught Place

Agenda :
1. Society formation -Election for governing body
2. Complaint letters sign up for various agencies
3. Discussion on plan of action and way forward.

In case you would be interested to join the meeting, please post your response.

Regards
Seema
User avatar
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member
 
Posts: 629
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 2:43 pm
Location: Delhi

Re: RPS Savana members - Request for Group Meeting on 14th November 2010

Postby dheerajjain » Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:01 am

That is excellent. Piyush Heights members will also meet at same date, time and venue.

Regarding having meeting at builder site, in this aspect, experts have advised us NOT to take confrontational attitude with builders. We have been advised to do our work silently. Builder will try his best to discourage us (as we all know, it has already happened with original web site of forum). If we collect at his site and his business gets affected due to this, he may even slap a legal case against us.

So, let us meet at Central Place. Now, Delhi Metro to Badarpur and Badarput flyover connectivity are there
User avatar
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member
 
Posts: 2010
Images: 0
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:55 pm
Location: Delhi

Reg: Bulk Message draft

Postby agarwalsanjeev » Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:46 am

MyFaridabad Forum Members - Meeting on 14th November 2010: Please note the date, time and venue for the meeting. Agenda :
1. Election for governing body
2. Complaint letters sign up
3. Discussion on plan of action

Date : 14 November
Time 11 AM
Venue : Central Park Cannaught Place
For any querry, you can speak at 099581-96520 (Sanjeev Agarwal), Seema or Dheeraj.


Sanjeev Agarwal
User avatar
agarwalsanjeev
Official Member
Official Member
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:58 pm
Location: Indrapuram,Ghaziabad

Re: RPS Savana members - Request for Group Meeting on 14th November 2010

Postby s1joshi » Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:41 am

Hello Everyone


We are expecting each one of you to come forward and participate in arriving at some solution rather than continue to complain now and in future on the investment made


For the people who and are willing to join in, It may be wise to carry a copy of your papers, or else please keep a note of your unit number and amount paid to the builder so far for the paperwork required in meeting.

Regards
Seema
User avatar
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member
 
Posts: 629
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 2:43 pm
Location: Delhi

Re: RPS Savana members - Request for Group Meeting on 14th November 2010

Postby jcgupta » Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:58 pm

Hi everyone,

Myself Vaibhav Gupta having unit in two BHK apartment. I have come to know about scheduled meeting on 14th Nov. I wish to attend the same. Kindly confirm time and venue.

Seema: Need I bring some money to contribute for further proceedings.

Regards

Vaibhav
User avatar
jcgupta
GFWA Member
GFWA Member
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:57 pm

Re: RPS Savana members - Request for Group Meeting on 14th November 2010

Postby kushtayal » Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:54 pm

Hi Seema,

I am more than willing to join the meeting but due to certain prior commitments I am out of station for next few days. But, I would request you to work as a colleague and adopt an optimistic approach. Use of offending word like CRIB is hurting and not in the right spirit. Do you really think that all of us are only cribbing and not trying to find out a solution?

Sorry if I am being harsh but pl. understand that we are fighting together for a common cause and we all are moving together. Losing patience, using these kind of words or having the wrong perception of being the only right person in the group may not help us. Let's respect each other & listen to each other. Looking forward to a successful effort.

Regards

Kush Tayal
User avatar
kushtayal
Junior Member
Junior Member
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:43 am

Re: RPS Savana members - Request for Group Meeting on 14th November 2010

Postby sanchay » Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:13 pm

Dear All,

The movement is really picking up and the people who are there forming the association have done a commendable job. I agree with Mr. Kush Tayal that the words like CRIB hurt the sentiments of those who are owners but are unable to contribute directly and their pain is no less than the ones present at the site.

I feel the need is to communicate and support the association, to show the real interest. I can understand frustrations of the members directly involved as they are not hearing from the other unit owners. I believe the comments to be taken in right spirit of calling everyone to join the movement and extend help in every possible manner in formation of the association.

I sincerely request all the unit owners to at least post a reply stating their opinions/interest in the discussions going around forming the association.

Lets work together towards forming the association as soon as possible so that we can proceed with the legal actions.
--
Warm Regards,
Sanchay Pal
Ph.: +966-563948013
Email ID: sanchay.pal@gmail.com
User avatar
sanchay
GFWA Member
GFWA Member
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:21 pm
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Re: RPS Savana members - Request for Group Meeting on 14th November 2010

Postby shashi1234 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:37 pm

Hi everyone.

I agree with Kush Tayal and sanchay.it is desired that we should promote our association in a suprtive manner.

I had been to RPS office yesterday & I would like to share my experiences with you all.

I was told that they are trying their level best to complete the work ASAP. Although they agreed that the possession is being delayed yet they are sure to start offering possession by the end of next year. I was also told that the necessary basic amenities will be in place by that time. (Though, I have been hearing it for quite some time, but they sounded quite confident & sure this time.)

With regard to the provision of Water & Electricity, I was informed that they will definitely make arrangements for these amenities before offering possession and that these amenities will be offered on actual cost sharing basis by us, until Govt. provides the normal supply, for which they are regularly following up with the concerned authorities. (It will be more fruitful if we also pressurize the concerned authorities to speed up this process).

I had booked the flat in Dec 2006. On enquiring about the penalty, I was assured that the penalty will be adjusted at the time of taking possession, if applicable as per the buyer’s agreement. However, they have not given me the date from which the penalty will be effective, but informed me that the penalty details will be mentioned in the letter for offer of possession. (I am not sure if they are justified in this kind of arrangement).

I requested them for site visit which they turned down politely citing security & safety reasons. But I was told that the current status of construction is being regularly updated on their website (I checked the website & saw the updated status of construction but couldn’t understand much).

When I mentioned about the change in Site Plan, I was shown the map which was approved in Oct 2007 and was told that the final development will be as per the approved plan by the DTCP. As per them, this is the only plan approved and any changes in this plan, if at all it happens, will be in favour of the customers with due approval from the Govt. (Can we somehow find out if they had got another plan approved prior to this one? I insisted that some of the basic facilities like Nursing Home/Hospital, School, Shopping complex etc. must be there as I can’t find these facilities nearby in that area.)

Though I am with you all in ensuring that we all get our houses as soon as possible, I would urge all of you to also think about overall development of that area and start following up with the concerned govt. agencies. Also, our strategy should be such that none of our steps give them an excuse to delay the possession further.
Let me also add here that though I was not expecting so, all my queries were heard & answered with a lot of patience.

Looking forward to see you on 14th November.

Regards,
Shashi
User avatar
shashi1234
Junior Member
Junior Member
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:06 pm

Re: RPS Savana members - Request for Group Meeting on 14th November 2010

Postby dheerajjain » Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:56 pm

Dear All,

I deleted one remark made by Shashi and have also replaced 'crib' with complaint.

I urge all to be united. It is surprising that people are ready to complain about usage of one word by one member but not ready to come for meeting and taking initiatives.

Regarding Shashi's comments, we had meetings with top Govt. officers of HUDA and DTCP in Faridabad. Also, we have filed number of RTIs and getting responses regularly. Please have facts ready before making remarks on other member.

Dheeraj
User avatar
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member
 
Posts: 2010
Images: 0
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:55 pm
Location: Delhi

Re: RPS Savana members - Request for Group Meeting on 14th November 2010

Postby pradeepsaluja » Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:45 pm

Hello All,

I have 3+1 unit in RPS and very much ON for association but forming association before possession does not make any sense and is not legal. I suggest we consult again and take these steps.

Pradeep
9810400859
User avatar
pradeepsaluja
Junior Member
Junior Member
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 7:55 pm
Location: faridabad

Re: RPS Savana members - Request for Group Meeting on 14th November 2010

Postby dheerajjain » Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:58 pm

We are not making Apartment Owners Association as it can be formed only after possession of flat. We are making Association of members who have deposited hard earned money of lifetime to the builder. Any group of people with common goal can make a legal registered association. Association will give our unity a legal stamp and we can fight with builder. Association will tie us. As the story of 'Unity Is Strength' goes:

Bundle of sticks tied together can't be broken but individual untied sticks can be broken eaily
User avatar
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member
 
Posts: 2010
Images: 0
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:55 pm
Location: Delhi

Re: RPS Savana members - Request for Group Meeting on 14th November 2010

Postby s1joshi » Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:12 am

Hello Everyone

My sincere apologies to all the members who have found the note offending, My humble request, Please interpret the request in entirety and don't go by individual words.

This thread has been dead all throughout and an unintentional line caused quite a turbulence. The membership details says we have 200 + people belonging to NCR, and hence it does gets a lil dishearting at times when you see not much of response coming in.

To be honest this thread was to be send primarily for informing everyone joining the meeting to keep a note of few items prior to meeting and I added this line primarily to reiterate the importance of everyone presence . The communication was written in between meetings and I should have done a re-read. I am aware that there is quite a scope on my communication improvement, but its a gradual process, so please bear with that for sometime.

As a closing remark - My apologies to anyone or everyone who felt offended.

Coming to few queries raised

1. Vaibhav : At this point in time we are exploring low cost options first We haven't yet spoken to or finalized any lawyer for legal proceedings, so that contribution if required will come in slightly later stage

We are currently exploring all cost effective modes first , and hence Monitory contribution if required should be nominal (My assumption < 500 but we will have to discuss and decide during the meeting)


2. Nitin : You can email us the unit number, amount paid,and contact details. We will check if we can fill in the details on your behalf, Or otherwise we can share our draft letter's with you with the address details of the authorities we are submitting our letters, You may also consider sending a complaint letter as an individual post to the authorities.
User avatar
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member
 
Posts: 629
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 2:43 pm
Location: Delhi

Next

Return to SAVANA News

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 1 guest

cron