Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Connect with residents of ERA Divine Court, Sector 76 Faridabad

Re: Who are from Era Divine Court High Rise

Postby dheerajjain » Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:59 am

Please file RTI with licence that is expired. @BlessU, thanks for very useful information as always !
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:50 am

I got a response from groovi.bhoovi@gmail.com yesterday saying that:
"well all allottees are mere unsecured creditors in the court of law. There future lies on the whims and fancies of LICENSED CHORS of CONGRESS I.

Countrywide is owned by BPTP. BPTP never gets license in its name as it doesnt have income tax clearance certificate necessary for getting a license.

Mittals of triveni, piyush group, chawlas of ERA and Puri of Puri construction, MGF-EMMAR, Gambhirs of DD township, Tanejas of TDI are one and the same thing.

All the best though. Only way out is through court.. ask any farmer who is fighting for his land in court.

Cheers"
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby bhatiasumi » Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:40 am

Hello,

There looks some discrepancy in EDC calculation:
The area in Tower B1 is 1005 sqft per flat not 1305 sqft per flat.
Also please verify how many towers are of 1005 sqft and 1305 sqft.

Total No of High Rise Flats in tower A1&A2 : 352 x area 1005 sqft per flat=353760 sqft
Total No of High Rise Flats in tower B1&B2 : 352 x area 1305 sqft per flat=459360 sqft <=========================
Total No of High Rise Flats in tower C : 110 x area 1625 sqft per flat= 178750 sqft
Total No of High Rise Flats in tower D1&D2 : 220 x area1850 sqft per flat= 407000 sqft
Total Area of High Rise Flats= 1398870 sqft (adding area of all towers),
Rate at which EDC taken earlier is Rs. 180
Total EDC : 1398870x180 = Rs. 25,17,96,600 (25.17 crore), already collected
bhatiasumi

Postby naveenarichwal » Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:42 pm

Era landmarks is not responding to the emails till date.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Sandeep901 » Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:09 pm

hi all,
at this point of time i am not able to decide that wheter we shoud we pay the extra amount of EDC or no.
what is the openion of the majority .
pl suggest on this
Sandeep901

Postby naveenarichwal » Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:41 pm

I think we should force ERA(Legal Notice for calculations) to give correct calculations if they give correct calculations than we will pay . 2ndly their is a HUDA order that the extra amount collected by the builder will be refunded,but the BIG question is what are the calculations?

Who will Decide whether ERA is Taking money from the investors over and above the amount due?
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby avnish » Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:53 pm

Received following reply today from ERA to my email asking for detailed calculations of enhanced EDC -

Dear Sir,

Greetings for the day !!
We would like to inform you that EDC charges are charged by the government.
Revised charges have also been demanded by the government.
We are abiding the policies framed by the government.
We cannot send you the calculation of the raised EDC/IDC charges.
You are requested to do the payment on asap basis to avoid interest charges.

Thanks & Regards

Team Crm
ELL
avnish
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Sandeep901 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:13 pm

how can they charge interest on this , in their letter such interest thing is not mentioned
Sandeep901

Postby vipingupta1 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:16 pm

Hi all,
I have just purchased a flat on 11 th floor in era divine court high rise . Can anybody please explain about subversion scheme offered by Era
Thanks
Vipin gupta
vipingupta1

Postby naveenarichwal » Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:03 pm

This is the answer to my query from www,indiaspaces.com director Mr Jeetender Gupta who is also a Delhi High court Advocate to the question that the builder is refusing to give the calculation of EEDC-
"I do not how scientific are your calculations, but every developer is loading three components on EDC - basic share of EDC cost divided on super area + interest being charged by govt to convert EDC into installments + interest penalty on delayed payment. In some cases developer might also be charging cost of interest on edc paid, from date of payment to date of sale of unit.

A developer should not normally refuse this calculation. maybe he wants to avoid giving to every customer, he should give it to a bunch of customers (informal or formal association). If he does not share information even then, an advocate should be engaged, who could then issue a legal notice on behalf of customers seeking this information. He also add few other points of your interest. Sending a legal notice does not mean filing a case. And should not cost much especially if there is a group of customers."
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:58 pm

So how many have decided to Pay EEDC ?
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:20 am

Mr. Naveen, Mr. Jeetender Gupta of indiaspaces is a property dealer. I advise you to exercise caution in acting on his replies.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby lalitgrover » Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:37 am

I believe, it would be nice for the people to take part / support from an Open forum like Myfaridabad.in then compared to these property dealers.

I am raising one point for moderators and administrators of myfaridabad.in

I agree that there are many thousands houses / apartment at stake. Like educated people, there are many others who do not have any one in their family members to utilize internet communication for raising their voice. Hence, I think the next step for myfaridabad.in to find such people who could help those people.

The reason I am mentioning this point because few days ago I met some gentleman at a very reputed builder office in Delhi. This was his 76th trip to follow up for the refund for a flat which he booked seven-eight years ago, and then the project got cancelled. Builder is refusing to give him the earnest money with interest. Moreover, builder is also deducting the dealer discount from the refund. I told him all the possible ways to help him, but all those ways lead to having support of internet.
I am sure there would be many people who are just getting exploited by these builders and govt nexus.

And now I guess property dealers are in for such nexus to take everything to their benefit. Shame on such property dealers, who should provide these services free of cost, they make profits from customers, and now also asking for legal fee for dumping them with bad builders. See the below from Indiaspaces.com

"LEGAL ASSISTANCE

LEGAL ASSISTANCE - REAL ESTATE
POSTED BY JEETENDER GUPTA 21 AUG 2012

Indiaspaces is now offering LEGAL ASSITANCE to our Premium Members against one time annual fee of Rs.5000 (five thousand only). Our assistance would remain restricted to the communication only in raising the issue, seeking relief and if required escalating to higher authorities of the developer, govt agencies or judiciary. Our service would not include actual litigation or legal fees to represent the case in actual courts. That would vary from case to case, court to court and even lawyer to lawyer. Be it a consumer dispute, case of misuse of monopoly by developer, arbitration, fraud or cheque bounce case or a harmful govt policy, related to real estate industry, we would offer a complete package of communication on your behalf, with appropriate reference to legal aspects involved. write us in confidence at indiaspaces@gmail.com and we would appropriately advice you."
lalitgrover

Postby naveenarichwal » Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:02 pm

I think GFWA should stat a Legal advice Toll free number/Email address for its users as it is the best forum for the Neharpar area.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:57 pm

There is a request from Admin of Era divine court RWA association that is active on http://www.commonfloor.com to paste this Message-
Admin via commonfloor.com
9:18 AM (5 minutes ago)

to divine-court
There are many buyers of Era Divine Court, who do know about commonfloor.com. But they reach at myfaridabad.in.

Please let them know about this forum also at myfaridabad.in.

Paste below mentioned link at myfaridabad.in and ask to join on commonfloor also by 'signing up'.

http://www.commonfloor.com/era-divine-c ... ovp-xwqysa
--
Admin,
Era Divine Court
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

PreviousNext

Return to ERA Divine Court