Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

All updates regarding SAVANA

Re: RPS Savana Construction Site Visit March 2012

Postby sardana.ayush » Tue May 08, 2012 9:50 am

Hi All,

Please also count me in and I have no problem in coming on this Saturday.

BR
Ayush
sardana.ayush
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Meeting with RPS Group for Savana project update

Postby madhav_aparna » Wed May 16, 2012 11:34 am

Hi !

A meeting was proposed on May 12th with RPS management. What was the outcome?
madhav
madhav_aparna
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby gugnani1 » Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:40 pm

Hello All,

Can u send me the complete address where to reach out and at by what time as this is ages and seriously we should make them realize that they cannot walk away with our properties and one more query they are sending letter to submit the enhanced EDC charges so do we need to pay them or do we need to keep on hold

Please Reply

Saurabh Gugnani
gugnani1
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby madhav_aparna » Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:22 am

HI All

Some time back i posted a query as to whether RPS is allowed to sell off the school, commercial areas etc to third parties. If so why shoud the edc charges be recovered from us.
Vineet had mentioned that his selling is illegal. RPS management has verbally confirmed that they have sold off land to KR Mangalam school. Similarly, they would also be selling off the areas of other schools planned and approved in the building plan.
Today there is an article in Times of India New Delhi which states that as per a Supreme Court ruling of 2010 Builder is not authorised to sell any area above the FSA to any third party as they are part of common amenities and thus part of the society. In case someone can find out from this school whether they have bought then we can approach RPS.
Would like opinion on this from users.
madhav
madhav_aparna
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sendtomanish » Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:11 am

Hi Aparna
Please mention link or source of above reference which is quite useful .
sendtomanish

Postby sameer23 » Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:18 pm

Hello, can anyone please update on what is the status of construction with RPS savana project these days, has anyone been to the site?
Thanks
sameer23
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ddamitav » Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:53 pm

hi just over 3 months left for possession to be offered by rps. but worth the current pace of work do u think it possible to offer possession? even if they work 24/7 work will not be completed by Dec 12. Also rps need the OC before offering possesion and it will take another 3 to 6 months. To be honest possession can be offered earliest by end of 2nd qtr of 2013 if we put.pressure on the builder?
ddamitav
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby cujatin » Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:26 pm

Hi Amitav,

I do agree with you.

Infact I also said the same in my one of the post approx 3-4 month ago.

But to my surprise except few name ... No body really bothered about it.

Jatin
cujatin
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ghoshdebasis3 » Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:00 am

Hi,
I have visited RPS Savana site on 26.08.2012.
Some progress is definitely visible in the superstructures of few towers, mainly from T3 to T8 in the form of external plaster, painting and little visible internal development. There is no sign of any type of development in the internal common area except boundary wall. There are no activities towards even towards internal road work. It is quite impossible to make internal common area livable before at least 5-6 months.
However, site office is still saying that the possession will be as per schedule, which is Dec-2012, but they are not having any convincing explanation. Though they were honest enough to declare that T1 and T2 tower which was scheduled to be included in first phase has been excluded now, making these towers first victim of current wave on expectation of possession by year end.
One more hidden cost in the form of ECC and FFC (External Cable Connection and Fire Fighting Cost) is come out during discussion with them. They did not inform the approximate figure but looks to be a hectic amount. I feel this is required to be clarified very soon.
Altogether the situation is grim and some action is required to be taken by our end immediately. Otherwise, we shall have to wait for years after year with the New Year gift every year……… “Possession will be given by the year end”.
Regards
Debasis Ghosh
ghoshdebasis3
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Azfar » Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:03 pm

As per my discussion, only one Tower will be offered for possession in December, 2012.
Cheers.
Azfar
Azfar

Postby ratanbirkalra » Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:26 pm

Thanks a lot Mr Debasis Ghosh and Mr Azfar for taking trouble of sharing with us result of your visit and interaction.
Possession by year end is loosely used term to great advantage of builder (giving him unquestioned time till year end -when he again announces new date) while the investor is once again led up the garden path. Clearly, at the moment pressure is off on RPS builder.

Regads
Ratan Bir Kalra
ratanbirkalra
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ddamitav » Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:12 pm

Hi Afzar,

Could you please share the name who informed you that they will give possession with 1 tower? Where as as per the rule to give OC there should be atleast 25% of the construction to be completed.

When I raised this issue to Jia of RPS she informed me that 6 towers consists of more than 25% hence it will not be a problem and also she confirmed me that T1 and T2 are not in plan.

Now the real question is will RPS abale to get the OC for 6 Towers by Dec 2012 with the current pace of construction? they cant even if they work 24/7.

Regards,

Amitav
ddamitav
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby vivek444 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:11 am

We visited the site on 27Aug.in coorination with senior officers of RPS and their constrution team. Work is in progress in T3toT9 which will only be handed possesion startong from Dec. T9andT10 have beeb excluded and will be on phase 2 And their possestion will by end of 213. Constrution inT3to T8 is in healthy progress. Hope for the best. I also wasnot permitted to visit my flat in T10.And wasassued the visit will be arranged at right time to show progress. The next visit shall be in Nov. Vivek
vivek444
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ddamitav » Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:41 pm

@ Vivek What do you mean by healthy progress? Do you think they can able give possession by Dec 2012? 6 towers need to be completed with all aspect befor applying for OC. Oc may take 3 months to 6 Months.

How many workers are working on each tower? Have they started construction of internal Roads?

Regard

Amitav
ddamitav
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby vinagr » Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:34 pm

Dear All,
I have my flat in T11 Sapphireberry. Till date there has been no communication from RPS Savana on when they are planning to offer possession of those. From what I can gather from the discussion on this thread. I should not be surprised if they tell me that I need to wait even beyond Dec 2013.
Anybody else who has his/her flat in T-11 and has any updates about possession dates.

Regards,
Vineet
vinagr
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

PreviousNext

Return to SAVANA News