Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

KLJ Platinum Floor Buyers

Like and Share the story
Community forum for residents of KLJ Greens, Sector 77 Faridabad

Re: KLJ PLATINUM FLOOR BUYER

Postby vasuarjit » Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:31 pm

Dear Ghosh Da
Good evening
Really Its a bad experience for me that no one is bothering about this issue. I think all are thinking that why I come forward, because such foolish fellow already fighting for us. Its a slogging over and it would be penalized to me and those who is with us. Anyway we'll try to take more wicket with maiden over. Todday myself with Mr. Arpit and Mr. Amit went to KLJ to discuss over the matter and found as usual response.

Hope with your kind support we will win .

Regards

VASUDEV
vasuarjit
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby vkbans » Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:01 am

Hi Vasudev,
I left the hope around 2 years back when I tried to bring every one togather...
but never the less can you please let us know the way to connect with other KLJ Greens consumer who is fighting the case with KLJ.
You have NOT yet responded to mail from me and Naresh
vkbans
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby vasuarjit » Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:51 pm

Hello Mr. Naresh Dhawan and Mr. Vikram

Sorry to delay in response.
Dear Vikram I can understand us situation, since I am also traveling in same sail. Apathy of people give frustation for those people who love justice, But Fighter never quit, they fight and become winner.
Prof. M.N. Hasan (9899027860)is one the person who is flat onwer of GREEN and fighting in consumer court. Join their hand to give strenghten and get power from them for justice.
If you want approved layout plan may cantact me on 9990620758.

My best wishes

Regards

vasudev
vasuarjit
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naresh_dhawan75 » Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:50 am

vasuarjit wrote:Hello Naresh ji
would you like to share your problem regarding KLJ green? I would be happy to help you . As I received all conversation copies from DTCP Chd. Please let me know in which pocket you have your flat and how many units in that pocket/tower. I know some people from KLJ green who are fighting against KLJ in consumer court. Next hearing is Aug. If you join them i can give his contact no.

Start Fighting and Win the battle.

Remember "MAHABHART JITNE KE LIYE KAURAVO KI FAUJ KI ZAROORAT NAHI HOTI, ISE TO PANDAV HI JEET SAKTE HAI.

Be Pandav rather than Karna,

rgds

vasudev
naresh_dhawan75
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby vasuarjit » Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:16 pm

Hello All KLJ flat owner

Here is a extreme good news for all of you that very soon KLJ will demand Rs.75000-100000 for installation of solar panel. After this demand Pls be ready to do loose your wallet for another surprising demands.

Cheers All :yahoo: :@ :no:

DIMAG KE BATTI JALA DE
vasuarjit
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby gupta.rajeev » Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:55 am

have come to know that all KLJ group flats have been underwritten by a Property Dealer named Karambhoomi. Strange news as KLJ group is a very big and professionally managed company but we do know the same about Karambhoomi. Can we expect a ethical professional approach from a property dealer ?
gupta.rajeev

Postby ddamitav » Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:13 am

hi,
this a common practice that investor /financial institutions are underwrite the property in bulk and later sold it to the end user at a premium price.

so in this case nothing wrong done by KLJ by doin so a builder get fund to complete the projecting s do inventory gets reduced.

where as the underwriter either sell those inventory as a derivative to a financial institutions as a portfolio or to individuals depending upon the market condition.
ddamitav
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby gupta.rajeev » Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:48 pm

the meaning of underwriting is well known to everyone. my point is : Why the need arises for a big and financially sound company like KLJ to go for such move ? And whether or not these Underwriting Property Dealers can manage the big names in a ethical and professional way ?
gupta.rajeev

Postby ddamitav » Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:36 pm

Thant is a standard industry practice to get the inventory down. Even reputed builders like DLF, UNITEC, SOBHA, HIRANANDANI, K RAHEJA, Rustomjee adopt such practice. KLJ is a very small infront of them.

This is an acceptable business module, when tere is recession or not much sell builder and builder can not effort to hold the inventory for long time then they underwrite it with a discounted price. They do not lower the price to the customer becase if they reduce the price then it will have Catastrophic effect on the market. For Example at prestent in Mumbai the pricess are all time high and there is absolutely no sell and there are inventory of more than 1lac flats with the builders but still they are not reducing the pricice rather increasing it and they are borrowing money from private investor with an annual interest of 30% or more.
ddamitav
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

KLJ Greens

Postby vkbans » Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:35 pm

If any one interested in buying 2+1 unit, please mail me vkbans at gmail
vkbans
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: KLJ RWA

Postby naresh_dhawan75 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:57 pm

Venue:-
BPTP bridge at 11.00 AM on 3rd February for KLJ RWA formation. Please be present and let"s fight for our rights.
naresh_dhawan75
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: ATTENTION !!!!!!!KLJ PLATINUM FLOOR BUYER

Postby vasuarjit » Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:14 pm

Dear KLJians

Greetings
I am raising some serious issues here.
1 Do you ready to hangout yourself?
2. Do you want to do lost your hard earned money?
3. Do you want to give tention and frustation to yourself and your family?
4. Do you want to show your anger infront of your children?

If your answer is yes then God bless you. If you dont want to any one of them pls raise your voice and join hand against KLJ. As you are aware or will soon recieve demand letter for fitout with esclation charges and etc , which is more than
Rs. 400000 ( Rs. Four Lakh ) excluding registry charges and maintenece fee.
KLJ start sending demand letter to us. The demand of KLJ is illegal.

I want to know how many people are ready to take against KLJ . Pls post your Ph. no. /email/ floor etc. and join hand to file a case in Consumer court as soon as possible.

Together we win Alone we loose

Hope for your positive revert

Regards

VASUDEV
vasuarjit
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby mnhasan » Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:06 pm

MY DEAR VASUDEV,
I APPRECIATE YOUR COURAGE BUT KEEP IN MIND YOU WILL HAVE TO BE CRAZY AND COURAGIOUS BOTH IF YOU WANT TO FIGHT AGAINST SUCH TYPE OF ERRANT BUILDER.DO NOT EXPECT HELP FROM SO MANY BUYERS.
ALL REAL ESTATE COMPANY VIOLATE CONSUMER LAW AND INDULGE IN UNETHICAL BUSINESS ONLY BECAUSE THEY ARE WELL AWARE WITH THE PSYCHOLOGY OF CUSTOMERS.THEY KNOW THAT OUT OF THOUSAND CUSTOMER NOT EVEN 1%,NOT 0.1% WILL GO TO COURT,ONLY SINGLE CUSTOMER WILL FIGHT FOR THEIR RIGHTS.IN CASE OF DEFEAT COMPANY WILL REFUND THE EXTRA COST CHARGED ALONG WITH PENALTY etc EVEN THOUGH THE COMPANY EARNED IN TERMS OF CRORES.MOST OF THE CUSTOMER WILL PAY OR WILL TRY TO NEGOTIATE TO REDUCE IT BY 50000/-OR 100000/-BUT ULTIMATELY THEY WILL PREFER TO PAY.ONLY ON THIS THEORY COMPANY DECIDE THEIR STRATEGY TO EXPLOITE CUSTOMER.
DO NOT EXPECT MUCH HELP BUT DO NOT LOOSE YOUR COURAGE,FIGHT FOR THE REAL CAUSE.

GANDHI JI EK HI THE,SUBASH CHANDER BOSE EK HI THE,MAULANA ABUL KALAM AZAD AND many more,START YOUR JOURNEY SO MANY WILL BE WITH YOU.

HUM AKELE HI CHALE THE JANIBE MANZIL MAGAR
LOG ATE GAYE AUR KARWAN BANTA GAYA

THANKS
mnhasan
Official Member
Official Member

Re: KLJ Platinum Floor Buyers

Postby pawan gulati » Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:10 pm

dear hasanji
you are right but somebody has to start fight and have courage to do the same. i am with you
pawan gulati
09837705565-haridwar
9810950501-faridadbad
pawan gulati
Official Member
Official Member

Re: KLJ Platinum Floor Buyers

Postby kghosh72 » Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:41 pm

Dear All,

KLJ has started out sending Fit-out possession letter to KLJ Platinum floors flat owners. If this is not enough to get out the KLJ flat owners from their lethargy then i don't know what will.
Regards,

Koushik Ghosh
kghosh72
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

PreviousNext

Return to KLJ Greens Faridabad