Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Development in Greater Faridabad

Like and Share the story
Discuss, get the latest news and developments in the Greater Faridabad region

Development in Greater Faridabad

Postby auditsk » Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:51 pm

GFWA management committee members
Seeing the slow pace of development , pl arrange protest/ mass rallies ( with media coverages ) on regular basis to put pressure on Haryana Govt/ HUDA and Builders to expedite the development including the acquiring of the remaining land for master roads. GFWA started the moment with some aim, pl pursue the same till finality.
OTHERS ARE ALSO REQUESTED TO SHARE THEIR VIEWS.

S K Gulati
auditsk
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: development in greater faridabad

Postby naveenarichwal » Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:04 am

Looking at the slow pace ,it is just like the Lokpal Bill that's distorted version has been passed in Lok Sabha,but rajya sabha has send it to the standing comision ,HUDA has started some work so that nobody can say that they are doing nothing ,but they also want that the Compensation issue of the farmers to remain as it is hence blame the farmers for the greed,and HUDA escapes the blame for slow development
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: development in greater faridabad

Postby yadav_ajay » Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:21 am

Friends,

I have sent One detailed letter to Sh. S.S. Dhillon (Financial Commissioner and Principal Secretary, Haryana) and marked Copy to CMO office, Chief Secretary, DC-FBD, HUDA FBD, HUDA CHD, TCP-CHD.
(I attached copies of Pictures across Gr. FBD, and cutting of Various Newspaper showing protest by Farmers and by-pass residents). That letter will be reached to all offices by tomorrow.

I highlighted the issues of
1. Bridges requirement over Agra Canal.
2. Slow Progress on master Road and no action to take possession of remaining 21KM Land (for Master Road)
3. No Start of work on Sewerage even after inauguration after CM on 22nd Apr'12.
4. No DNIT and Tendering started on Master Water supply and Strom Water System even after Budget Approved by CHD (laziness of Local HUDA -FBD Office)
5. Issue of By-Pass Road.

Also, we are planning to have protest against the Govt for not carrying their duties and allowing Loot by builders.

regards
yadav_ajay
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

GFWA letter to FCFS for Greater Faridabad Development

Postby dheerajjain » Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:16 pm

Attached letter was sent by Mr. Ajay Yadav, General Secretary, GFWA to Sh. S.S. Dhillon (Financial Commissioner and Principal Secretary, Haryana) and marked Copy to CMO office, Chief Secretary, DC-FBD, HUDA FBD, HUDA CHD, TCP-CHD. This letter is sent for bringing developmental works back on track.

GFWA Team
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: GFWA letter to FCFS for Greater Faridabad Development

Postby riteshun » Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:14 pm

dheerajjain wrote:Attached letter was sent by Mr. Ajay Yadav, General Secretary, GFWA to Sh. S.S. Dhillon (Financial Commissioner and Principal Secretary, Haryana) and marked Copy to CMO office, Chief Secretary, DC-FBD, HUDA FBD, HUDA CHD, TCP-CHD. This letter is sent for bringing developmental works back on track.

GFWA Team

Great job and a Special Thanks.... also can the Group alos wake up HUDA for the FNG... saw this news on Times of India that Noida Authority is willing to complete it...

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/noida/Authority-puts-Faridabad-Noida-Ghaziabad-corridor-on-fast-track/articleshow/15624515.cms

Regards
Ritesh
riteshun

Re: Development in Greater Faridabad

Postby dheerajjain » Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:05 pm

HUDA does not seem to be any interest towards FNG Expressway as per GFWA conversations with top officers of HUDA. But, NCR Planning Board (NCRPB) who is instrumental in finding solution to NOIDA Extension has shown a keen interest towards connecting NOIDA and Faridabad. I think we have to contact NCRPB for building pressure over HUDA for FNG Expressway. NOIDA is already interested in connectivity, hurdle is only HUDA
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby yadav_ajay » Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:40 pm

Hi All,

With Reference to Letter sent by me to FCPS (Mr S. S Dhillon) I would like to update you on the progress of that letter.

1. That letter already reached to all designated offices and they already got alert on that letter.

2. Whatever news you are seeing in last two -three days about bridges or mater road etc are ripple effect of that letter.
Because HUDA-FBD office is on back foot and they don't have any answer to that letter and now they just want to create hype in the market by giving false statements.

3. Chief Engineer HUDA(CHD) already asked HUDA -FBD to submit detailed report on that letter.

4. HUDA-FBD is giving false statement to CE-HUDA(CHD) and they replied that work is in progress. While nothing is moving. To cover up their statement, HUDA-FBD office is giving briefings to newspapers so that it got some edge and can show to CHD office.

5. I already received a call from HUDA office and they were asking me why I'm making complaints against them, when everything is moving smoothly. I already clarified my points to them.

Here are the inputs/Replies which I got from HUDA office (Verbal statment only)

1. Bridges over Agra Canal : will take some time and file is pending at UP irrigation dept and CHD office.
Not sure when actual work will start. Initially 04 Bridges are planned as mentioned in newspaper. But on actual ground it is not going to start in this FY. i.e not before April'13.
Still HUDA need to award compensation for land acquisition required for making bridges.

My opinion: Whatever is getting printed in newspaper are cooked news and HUDA office is working in hands of Builder. With these kinds of news Builder are selling at higher rates and making fool of new customers, which they have done with us in 2005 ~ till date. Where is the FNG, Noida Connectivity, World class expressways..etc etc..??

2. Master Road Pending possession (21KM): HUDA office told me this need to be taken up with higher authority and LAO office can tell better about this.

Here is some shocking news: HUDA office told me that there are fresh disputes created on earlier acquired land (31KM) and now those farmers are also not giving their land. Means 31KM land is getting fresh problems from farmers. HUDA office told that on some area, they got Stay vacant from High court, but again Farmers filed case agt HUDA.

My opinion: Farmers will create more problem in coming days, as they will now demand as per new circle rate and compensation equal to new rates. So, this is not going to be easy road for all of us.

3. Master Sewerage System : Work is on hold because Contractor was preparing pipes and now it is raining so work will start after rainy season.

My Opinion: False statement by HUDA and they are covering contractor laziness and they are not actually showing interest in that work.

4. Master Strom Drainage and Master Water Supply : Budget got initial approval but HUDA office not got final approval, which need to be approved by CM. So no progress on that front.

My opinion : HUDA office got recent transfer of many officers and all new members are not interested to carry these services, as these services are of low cost and they just want to get involve in master road work, you can better understand why??

5. By-pass road : slum shifting is in progress and can't say when actually it will be fully operational. Slum residents are not willing to shift to Aashina house made for them. So no clarity.

My Opinion: if Really govt is serious on that by-pass road, then those slums can be shifted to EWS flats being consutructed under all builders and I think those residenst would be ready to go there.
But there is clear cut gap between HUDA and TCP office and both are working in different directions.

My Verdict and action plan: All in all, no work is in progress other than roads and that too is getting disturbance from farmers. Now onwards, I will send monthly letter to all offices.

I request members to file RTI to get updates on this letter and action report from HUDA office (FBD and CHD both).

hope this will help you all.

regards
Ajay Yadav
yadav_ajay
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby rgoel24 » Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:09 am

Dear Ajay ji

Thnaks for your stupendous work and status at a glance...

soon I will file RTI to both HUDA and TCP and will ask them directly on the points mentioned by you...

With Regards
Rahul Goel
rgoel24
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby rajveer.singh » Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:05 am

source:-http://navbharattimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/16222113.cms
पुलों की डिजाइन व एस्टिमेट का जिम्मा आईआईटी को

एनबीटी न्यूज ॥ फरीदाबाद : ग्रेटर फरीदाबाद को फरीदाबाद से जोड़ने के लिए आगरा नहर पर बनने वाले पुलों के डिजाइन व एस्टीमेट तैयार करने का जिम्मा इंडियन इंस्टिट्यूट ऑफ टेक्नोलॉजी रुड़की (आईआईटी रुड़की) को सौंपा गया है। यूपी सिंचाई विभाग ने हूडा द्वारा दी गई पुलों की ड्रॉइंग आईआईटी रुड़की को भेज दी है। अब जल्द ही वहां की टीम पुलों की लोकेशन पर सर्वे के लिए आएगी, जिसके बाद एस्टीमेट और डिजाइन की रिपोर्ट तैयार की जाएगी।
गुड़गांव नहर पर बनने वाले पुलों के लिए हरियाणा सिंचाई विभाग ने हूडा से 25 करोड़ रुपये की मांग की है। वहीं आगरा नहर पर बनने वाले पुलों का एस्टीमेट तैयार करने के लिए यूपी सिंचाई विभाग को हूडा 50 लाख रुपये दे चुका है। अधिकारियों के अनुसार यूपी सिंचाई विभाग पुलों की लोकेशन का सर्वे कर एस्टीमेट व डिजाइन तैयार करने के लिए आईआईटी रुड़की मदद ले रहा है। हूडा एसई टी. डी. चोपड़ा का कहना है कि जल्द ही इंस्टिट्यूट की टीम सर्वे के लिए फरीदाबाद आएगी, जिसके बाद पुलों के निर्माण में आने वाली लागत का पता चल पाएगा।
rajveer.singh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby pgarg2000 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:28 am

pgarg2000

Postby gopalvijay » Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:57 am

Thanks a lot Ajay Ji for your efforts. With your good media contacts we need to continuously attack these sleeping authorities otherwise the development work will stop in Neharpar.
gopalvijay
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby auditsk » Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:57 pm

Thanks ajay ji for your efforts.

I think best way to put pressure huda goverment/huda/dctp/builder to change their attitude and approach related to development work which aquiring of land from farmers for master road,sevrage,bridges etc to regularly give coverage/articles etc to media(leading newspapers and tv).

This approach was adopted by noida extension buyers association and getting positive results.This association is also regularly approaching state ministers and centeral govt ministers( Mr kamal nath Union min for urban development) about their difficulties and plight and getting good response including approval from NCR planning board.

This is the best way to put pressure on authorities apart from writing to these authorities at individual levels.

Please consider to work on these lines.

SK Gulati
auditsk
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby SachinSatija » Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:40 pm

Thanks a lot Ajay Yadav for your gr8 efforts regarding gr. faridabad development work..

Request to you please plan protest for the same..ASAP.

Thanks
Sachin
SachinSatija
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sksaigal22@yahoo.co.in » Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:31 am

[b][b]Dear Friends,

the Noida Extension issue arose and has already been solved. we are still languishing with no imm. results in sight. I have been involved in KLJ PLatinum Floors since booking in June 2009. and also giving pre emi to bank for loan. how long??????????? till the wait is over??
now it seems i made a questionabvle decision.
best of luck for 26th sept. verdict on edc in chandigarh court.
sanjiv saigal
[/b][/b]
:huh:
sksaigal22@yahoo.co.in
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby yadav_ajay » Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:12 pm

Link : http://navbharattimes.indiatimes.com/la ... 943189.cms
dated : 2013.1.09

तीन नए सेक्टर के लिए जमीन अधिग्रहण जल्द

फरीदाबाद।। नहर पार डिवेलप होने वाले तीन सेक्टरों के लिए हूडा ने जमीन अधिग्रहण की कोशिश तेज कर दी है। अधिकारियों के अनुसार , सेक्टर 81, 82 और 83 के लिए बिल्डरों से बची हुई जमीन का अधिग्रहण करने का प्रस्ताव सरकार के पास भेजा गया है। मंजूरी मिलते ही अधिग्रहण की प्रक्रिया शुरू कर दी जाएगी।

ग्रेटर फरीदाबाद में हूडा की ओर से सेक्टर -75 से 89 तक 15 सेक्टर डिवेलप किए जाने हैं। इस एरिया में प्राइवेट बिल्डरों ने काफी सारी जमीन खरीदकर हाउसिंग सोसायटी डिवेलप करने का काम शुरू कर दिया है। हूडा अपने सेक्टरों में बची हुई जमीन का अधिग्रहण करेगा। अभी तक हूडा सेक्टर -75, 76, 77 और 80 के लिए जमीन का अधिग्रहण कर चुका है।

अब सेक्टर -81, 82 और 83 में बिल्डरों से बची हुई लगभग 221 एकड़ जमीन का अधिग्रहण करने के लिए प्रस्ताव तैयार कर सरकार के पास भेजा गया है। मंजूरी आने के बाद अधिग्रहण की प्रक्रिया शुरू की जाएगी। हालांकि , ग्रेटर फरीदाबाद में जमीन अधिग्रहण में मुआवजे को लेकर पहले से ही काफी हंगामे होते रहे हैं। सेक्टर -75 और 80 के बहुत से किसानों ने अभी तक मुआवजे की रकम नहीं उठाई है।

हूडा भूमि अर्जन अधिकारी राजेंद्र सिंह गहलोत ने बताया कि ग्रेटर फरीदाबाद में सेक्टर -81, 82 और 83 के लिए जमीन अधिग्रहण करने का प्रस्ताव तैयार कर सरकार के पास भेजा हुआ है। मंजूरी के बाद जमीन अधिग्रहण की प्रक्रिया शुरू कर दी जाएगी। उसके बाद बाकी सेक्टरों के लिए जमीन अधिग्रहण करने की तैयारियां भी शुरू कर दी जाएगी।
yadav_ajay
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Return to Greater Faridabad News & Development