Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

RTI Filing

Like and Share the story
All RTI related information

RTI Filing

Postby s1joshi » Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:45 pm

Hi

There have been lot of discussion threads on IndiaSpaces for filing RTI for development in Neharpar area .. Am not sure if anythg concrete came out of it or will ever come out from there because of obvious reasons ...(They again are real estate brokers)

Now that we are a big group of people, Should we draft and file an RTI for getting a clearer picture of the proposed infrastructure development in the new Faridabad area.

Regards
Seema
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: RTI Filing

Postby webmaster » Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:42 pm

Though its a good idea, however as you said, I am not sure if we will come up with any concrete answers unless someone takes up the responsibility to completely own the case and followup with the concerned authorities.

I am willing to contribute whatever I can from my end.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby s1joshi » Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:04 pm

Hi

We would be getting our flats say in a years time, but there is hardly any work evident on say - Water/electricity/sewage/sector roads for thousands of residents that will be staying there. Similarly Eastern and Western Peripheral Expressway and Metro still remains only on paper.

I have lots of questions regarding development in the region, and mostly for the much hyped infrastructure growth, which doesn't seem to be much visible on ground level at this stage.

Though I don't have any prior experience of filing RTI myself so far, but I know few people, who have been regularly using this channel for seeking information, and as par them its not really a difficult thing.

I have drafted some queries in an application, But in case we have some volunteers it would actually be better if we divide the issues in few areas, and each volunteer can work on one application.

Let me know your thoughts on the same -
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby webmaster » Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:32 pm

Those are some very excellent points that you have mentioned, growth definitely seems to be a matter of concern in the Neharpar area, with builders flooding the area with constructions but with little infrastructure developement seen from the government.

To be honest, I totally lack the experience and expertise to deal with these issues. We need opinions from more experienced members in the forum, lets all come up with suggestions.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby ddamitav » Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:40 pm

Hi,

The concept of RTI filing was initiated by me some times 18 monthh ago in Indiaspaces.com and also we tried with Mr.Gupta of India spaces to gether some support as well as volunteers for this but we failed to gether support from other members, since I am in mumbai it is difficult for me to take a lead role, I came to know from this thread that Seema indeed drafted the points needs to be filed in RTI. I will appreciate if you can share the points and lets upload the drafts of the RTI in this forum for any suggestion and modification by other members and after 2 weeks of publishing it online we will make a final draft and we will file the RTI latest by October 1st week.

If no one will take the responsibility I think I will file the RTI by POST here from Mumbai as I know the procedure and also I have the address of PIO with whome we sld file the RTI.

Regards,
Amitavdash
amitav.dash@gmail.com
ddamitav
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ddamitav » Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:55 pm

Hello,
I am uploading the LIST of PIO responsible for RTI
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
ddamitav
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby s1joshi » Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:18 pm

Hi

I am attaching the initial draft I had prepared. Please feel free to add in your comments.

In this letter I have consolidated several points together, However it might be better for tracking if we identify the area and file individual RTI corresponding to each topic, otherwise it might keep rolling across the departments.

Regards
Seema
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby s1joshi » Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:23 am

Hi

Please post your comments on the draft by end of this week.. we can accordingly decide on the modus operandi.. and probably add new thgs. prioritize some points etc etc..

I can assist in RTI application submission. In case you would like to volunteer's, Kindly share your names. Please note the submission can be done via post with a postal order. hence location shdn't be a constraint.

Lets get this rolling.

Best Wishes,
Seema.
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ddamitav » Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:25 pm

Hi,

I just glanced thru your draft and it seems huge one and I dont think they will able to answer it rather they will ask us to deposit few lac rupees (as administrative cost) to get the information (this is what happened to one gentleman in Gurgaon). Lets cut it short and each one will file on one point only.

I am ready to file by Post from Mumbai.

Regards,

Amitav Dash
amitavdash@gmail.com
ddamitav
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby s1joshi » Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:02 pm

I added everything that was up in my mind... :-)

I agree with you and that the reason I believe it would be wise to distribute it into several small related queries and seek answers or do follow up on individual RTI's.

Regards
Seema
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby tarun1305 » Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:44 pm

Hi Seema,

It was a big draft but great effort. I am also ready to submit one application under RTI.The most important will be the basic infrastruture like roads in the adjoining localities, Water, Electricity and Sewarage.

With Regards
Tarun
tarun1305
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby s1joshi » Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:02 pm

Thanks Tarun,

We would need to have clear cut questions framed for infrastructure development, If you would like to add up some queries corresponding to any of the item listed in draft, Please post it up in the forum. Similarly incase there is something I have missed, Please do add that as well.

Lets have some more input's and then we can take individual ownership for submission and followup.

Regards
Seema
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby s1joshi » Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:22 pm

Hi All: For quick reference of points, I am pasting the draft again (Earlier it was posted as an attachment). Please provide your inputs corresponding to each section, or add more points.

This might be a big questionnaire, but I believe these are valid questions and we would need to work out ways to get the answers

===========================================================================

Name
Address Details
Contact Details
21 June 2009

To:

Central Public Information Officer
Chief Town Planner
District Town Planner

Planning Wing,
Haryana Urban Development Authority,

Plot No. C-3, HUDA Complex, Sec-6, Panchkula
P.No 0172-2570757

Dear Sir,

Subject : Application under Right to Information Act 2005.
Ref: : Nehar Par area, New Faridabad Development Plans

There are large number of new Group Housing Projects which are in progress in New Faridabad (Neharpar) area, Most of these would be ready for possession by first quarter 2010, I would like to know the government plans, schedule and budgets for development in this area.

Please provide following information under Right to information Act 2005.

1. Please provide the details of infrastructure projects in place for connecting Neharpar area in Faridabad to existing residential colonies

a) What are the major projects in progress by HUDA to improve connectivity of Faridabad to other areas
b) If all the required clearances have been received for Eastern Peripheral Expressway and Western peripheral expressway. Please provide current status, Estimated Cost, Route, Estimated start Date, Estimated Completion Date. Incase the bidding process has completed, Please provide details of the authority.
c) What is the current status of Badarpur Flyover project,estimated completion date for Badarpur Flyover project, Are there any efforts to expedite its constructions and complete this before commonwealth games. What are the penalty clauses if there is a delay.
d) What is the status on development of six-laning of Delhi-Agra stretch of NH-2.
e) At which all places in the Agra-Gurgaon canal, bridges are planned to be constructed to provide connectivity to Neharpar, Please provide details of authority doing construction and by what time frame these bridges will be in place.
f) Are there any other proposed connectivity routes in plan to connect Neharpar with existing residential colonies.
g) Are there any plan of widening of Kheri road in new Faridabad.
h) Who would be the authority responsible for building of sector roads. What is the status of work in that area. Who are the officer’s incharge for development of these roads?

2. Considering one of the major sports shooting will be happening each day in Faridabad are in Dr. Karni Singh shooting range, what are HUDA efforts for image building of surrounding areas. What are the developments in progress for commonwealth games

3. What is the status on clearance for Metro Rail connectivity in Faridabad. Are there any efforts in progress to get Metro rail connectivity to Faridabad in Phase 2 before common wealth games,
a) If not what is the tentative time for Faridabad to get Metro connectivity.
b) In case the metro stations are identified, Please provide the name of stations.

4. Beside Metro, What are the major public transportation projects and drives in progress by HUDA.
a) Are there any efforts to bring quality buses as a means to improve public transport?

5. With huge proportion of agricultural land being converted into group housing projects,
a) What would be the total approx area of new sectors in New Faridabad region.
b) What would be the number of trees that have been required to cut for development of these sectors
c) What is the numbers of trees being planted and in which areas are the trees being planted for restoring the green land.
d) Who is the authority responsible?

6. Most of the real state builders (example RPS Savana, BPTP, Omaxe) has claimed to provide 80% green area and only 20% residential area) in their housing projects.
a) Builders are required to certify their architectural plans by the government. Hence would government authorities have a record to certify these claims (Specifically for RPS Savana. )
b) Are there any penality clauses incase builders fail to comply with the 80% green land area as promised.

7. What are Government plans and timelines for Water, Sewage and Electricity for thousand of residents that would be staying in these newly cut sectors.

8. Are there any plans for piped gaslines in these areas, If so by what time.

9. Congratulations to HUDA for achieving egovernance award recenly.

a) However the HUDA website does not contain any detail on the projects in progress or in plan. For future reference, Please provide details of the place where citizen can find the required information

Please provide the all requested information as above, once the information is received as per request and as per RTI the inspection of the records/files will be done in coordination with concerned departments(please indicate date). If any charges to be paid for photocopies kindly mentions the number of pages and amount. If any information available on the department website, kindly mention the link in the answers.

I state that the information sought does not fall within the restrictions contained in section 8 of the Act and to the best of my knowledge it pertains to your office.

If any of the information sought above does not pertain to you, kindly forward it, under intimation to me, to the respective department under section 6(3) of RTI Act 2005 within 5 days receipt of application.

The Answer/information may be provided me through (preferred) by e-mail : email address through Department Website with intimation to undersigned or by mail.

I am enclosing a postal order number --------------- (Issued by -------) dated------.

Thanking you,
Name
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ddamitav » Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:16 am

hi Seema,

I have gone thru ur draft and its almost cover all points. One point we can insert i..e " How much Money HUDA collected as EDC and IDC and how and when are they planning to utilize it.

We shall wait another 7 days so that other members can contribute and we have 3 volunteers including you and we need atleast 10.

Regards,

amitav
ddamitav
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby webmaster » Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:36 am

Hi,

It seems that we are heading in a good direction.

I'll try to provide support technically as I am very inexperienced in the administrative area.

I have also mass-emailed to all the registered users to join and participate in this discussion. Hopefully more people should join in. :)
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Next

Return to RTI Section