Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

All updates regarding SAVANA

Re: Lets play a guess game (RPS Savana possession)

Postby s1joshi » Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:11 pm

Gods knows when this guess game is going to end .. This thread was initiated 3.5 years back, and still we are at same place, Keep Guessing .................... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ddamitav » Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:12 pm

no way they will be able to give 1st possession earlier than june 2013, as 25% of the project needs to be complete before they apply for OC and 25% consists of 6 Towers.

its really frustrating ..................... we have been duped by the builder

Regards,

Amitav
ddamitav
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby cujatin » Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:00 am

Sometimes I really think how these guys sleep a peaceful sleep with so many people crying on their head.

How they face their childerens after cheating people at such a huge scale.

is there no spirit of being human in them.

is there really no way we can fight them down?

jatin
cujatin
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby vineet » Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:10 pm

The only way out is going legal else we just keep frustating ourselves and fighting high BP whereas these guys are enjoying on our money. Take steps forward and fight for your rights.
vineet
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Flat-Deals.com » Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:51 pm

Guys, RPS is launching a new project on Mathura Road (RPS Infinia, Studio apartments, 7000+/sft). Perhaps these guys are out to redeem themselves and build a good brand. Perhaps they will finish the Savana project on time. In my opinion, the company may well get moving now. Good luck.
I'm an investor and have turned real estate consultant. My aim is to educate investors about how builders and brokers operate. I also bring investors up-to-speed with the current trends in the Faridabad and Gurgaon real estate markets.
Flat-Deals.com

Postby BlessU » Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:50 am

Hi
Greetings

All GFWA members are very dear to me and I love the basic objective of this forum: bring justice to the enduser, who invests his lifetimes savings, his parents blessings, the unobligatory loans from friends and family just to buy a house that he/she can call home

I have been watching this thread about Savana for long and I simply wish to draw attention to dtcp website which states that the project has not been renewed since 2008
http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/578914-post6.html

If they bring a new project or another project or have a fancy description about what they want to do, hardly has any meaning while they are not able to renew their existing licenses.

Few who are invested may feel that I am against there interest, please brothers/sisters this is not the case unless u are a broker, whose livelihood depends on it. I respect all brokers as well but primary concern is that about the people who had earnestly invested in the project to live in it.

Its important the brokers and builders should earn but far more dignified methods are available by presenting the correct figure.

For 40+ acres along with interest since 2008, if EDC is not paid would amount to about 100cr as outstanding from RPS. I do not thing there would be any other reason for RPS/dtcp to apply/reject renewal of licenses.

Please refer to dtcp website to check license status before commenting.

Cheers
BlessU

Postby dhawan » Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:53 pm

Does anyone have any further update on possession in Savana? I am sure no possession will happen in 2013 at all, guess they reserved this whole year as well. I am guessing possession to happen in mid of 2014 for 3-4 towers only.

Mine is in T10, thinking to sell it and frustrated.
dhawan

Postby srajyam » Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:08 pm

Work was going on ata good pace in Nov - Dec 2012... But now it seems the work has slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwed down !!!!!

Your guess seems to be right! :@
srajyam

Postby dhawan » Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:20 pm

guess, there is no rule book for builders from government, guess there was a law in draft for a long time and did not get implemented or passed from Parliament, guess.

just guessing if they just abandon the Savana Project.. and run away fastly :)

or guess there is a rule that governemnt will take over the project if that is delayed by a week :) :) ...

guessing... (read here are smile)...

I wanted to smile more, but allowed for 3 only-- "Your message contains too many smilies. The maximum number of smilies allowed is 3."
dhawan

Postby s1joshi » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:13 pm

Liked the ability to find laughter even in trouble - "Your message contains too many smilies. The maximum number of smilies allowed is 3."

Truly wish this guess game could end sooner, which doesn't seem likely though.
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dhawan » Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:19 pm

Joshi Ji,

unfortunately guess game is not going to end sooner. As of now its a dead investment and in loss (rent+emi etc), like a bone in throat.

I am making my mind for possession in mid/end 2014 or sell after August 2013 (will complete 3 years, so no Short term capital gain) and find a ready to move in.

thanks,
dhawan

Postby miketest » Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:56 am

I kindly request all the alottees of RPS Savana to join hands together against the builder, pressurize them to get the licence renewed and finish the project ASAP. Please join the google group created for the purpose - https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgr ... a-alottees

Here we can discuss updates, issues related to the project and create strategy to deal with them.
miketest
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Previous

Return to SAVANA News