Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Discuss about project Piyush Heights, Sector 89, Faridabad.

Breaking Cheating: Piyush Heights 2 BHK and 3 BHK super area increased by 9%

Postby dheerajjain » Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:22 pm

Breaking Cheating by Piyush Group

Piyush Heights 2 BHK Area increased from 1164 sq ft to 1268 sq ft (9% increase) putting a burden of around 2 lakhs
Piyush Heights 3 BHK Area increased from 1446 sq ft to 1576 sq ft (9% increase) putting a burden of more than 2 lakhs

Cheating is exposed by cleverly and malicously written statement in one of bullet points in payment receipt sent to one of buyer.
Last edited by dheerajjain on Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Corrected increase in super area of 2 BHK flats
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Breaking Cheating: Piyush Heights 2 BHK and 3 BHK super area increased by 9%

Postby rohit_sharma » Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:56 am

Greetings to all,

I recently purchased a 3BHK resale unit in piyush heights & got a receipt that area has been increased from 1446 s ft to 1576 sq ft. Can u please suggest at what price will they charge for the increased area of 130 sq ft?

Regards
Rohit
rohit_sharma

Re: Breaking Cheating: Piyush Heights 2 BHK and 3 BHK super area increased by 9%

Postby dheerajjain » Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:14 pm

rohit_sharma wrote:Greetings to all,

I recently purchased a 3BHK resale unit in piyush heights & got a receipt that area has been increased from 1446 s ft to 1576 sq ft. Can u please suggest at what price will they charge for the increased area of 130 sq ft?

Regards
Rohit

Buyer's agreement says that initial 10% increase in super area will be as per booking rate. Afterwards, market rate will be charged. Since so called 'increase' in super area is 9%, it should be as charged as per booking rate. I am attaching page from buyer's agreement stating that fact.
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby SPS72 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:38 pm

Hello everybody! The charges for increased area can't be paid until unless the builder will prove the area on measurement. Flats have been constructed as per previous drawings and there is no alteration made on later stage and not even informed in advance. So Piyush has to explain sufficient reasons for such increased area. No buyer should pay such amount until unless the proofs' ll be provided by builder. The buyer must go to the consumer court against such exploitation.
SPS72

Postby SPS72 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:51 pm

This is the pre planned strategy of the builder. When possession has been late abnormally and the builder has to pay penalty @Rs 5/- per sqf per month. To equalise the same the builder has claimed false increased area which should not be paid at any cost and a certificate from reputed architect or civil engineer must be placed to prove such increase.
SPS72

Postby SPS72 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:59 am

How the super area increased at this stage. whether the land has been stretched or the area were calculated by lay men at the initial stage. Drawing has not been changed as well as the dimensions are not altered. So builder has to reply and necessary certificates are to be issued from reputed Architect in this respect. No buyer should pay for such false increased area.
SPS72

Postby rohit_sharma » Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:50 pm

Thanks Dheeraj,
But as per my understanding the meaning of the condition written in the agreement is different. According to its condition 10% of the increased area will be charged on booking rate. for example for 3bhk area has been increased by 130 sqft so only 13sqft (10% of 130) will be charged on booking rate & remaining on the market rate.

Kindly reconcile.

Regards
Rohit
rohit_sharma

Postby dheerajjain » Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:40 pm

rohit_sharma wrote:Thanks Dheeraj,
But as per my understanding the meaning of the condition written in the agreement is different. According to its condition 10% of the increased area will be charged on booking rate. for example for 3bhk area has been increased by 130 sqft so only 13sqft (10% of 130) will be charged on booking rate & remaining on the market rate.

Kindly reconcile.

Regards
Rohit

Hi Rohit, it talks about initial 10% increase on super area to be charged on booking rate. So, I believe it should mean that if increase in super area is 20%, then 10% charged at booking rate and next 10% at market rate. Since, increase is 9%, it should be charged at booking rate. That is my interpretation. But, before going into payment mode, we should ask for justifications and calculations for this increase.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby maestro.abhi » Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:46 pm

I would also like to caution every one to refrain from paying the recent PLC demand on the Non-PLC located properties on account of change in layout plan. Since nothing has changed does it make a strong case for investors like us to challenge this PLC demand, any comments/suggestions?
maestro.abhi

Re: New Feature Added - New Post Email Notification from forum

Postby aashishsaxena25 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:38 pm

I Am Starting a Negative campaign against PIYUSH GROUP ON TWITTER AND FACEBOOK Request others to follow This New Social Media has given emense power to Consumer and in many Cases Companies have fallen flat on knees to

Each one of us should start doing the same till the date we get our flats possession and that to at original terms and condition at which we have bought the flat.

Trust me this Media Works
aashishsaxena25

Return to Piyush Heights