Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Discussions related to Real Estate matters, Real Estate laws, loans, financial queries

Real Estate Regulatory Bill: Center dilutes provisions, gives power to states

Postby dheerajjain » Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:54 am

UPA Govt. seems to be supporting nexus between Real Estate developers and State Govts. In a surprise U-Turn, Center dilutes Real Estate Regulatory Bill and gives powers to States.

Centre gives in, allows states to set up real estate bodies

Hindustan Times, Oct 11, 12

http://www.hindustantimes.com/India-new ... 43246.aspx
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Real Estate Regulatory Bill: Center dilutes provisions, gives power to states

Postby Flat-Deals.com » Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:24 am

Hi Dheeraj,

What can the center do? If they centralize powers, the opposition cries federalism. If they decentralize the bill, people cry dilution.

True, there is corruption, but more than corruption, there is cynicism. We have become totally negative and critical of everything around us despite the fact that our incomes are rising and that some amount of development is happening. We need to shed our cynical behavior and look for solutions. And, let's face it -- most of us are not honest with our own financial affairs. We need to look inward first and then combine to design solutions.

If we keep criticizing, a negative attitude will creep in and ruin the way we think.

I know that a lot of members will condemn my post. But I just feel that we need to stay positive.

Thanks,

Sunil
I'm an investor and have turned real estate consultant. My aim is to educate investors about how builders and brokers operate. I also bring investors up-to-speed with the current trends in the Faridabad and Gurgaon real estate markets.
Flat-Deals.com

Re: Real Estate Regulatory Bill: Center dilutes provisions, gives power to states

Postby ratanbirkalra » Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:43 am

Sunil ji,
I agree with you. Do not criticize for the sake of criticizing.
Ratan Bir Kalra
ratanbirkalra
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:16 pm

Thanks for your comments, Mr. Sunil. I appreciate your frank opinions.I agree with you to some extent. My only submission is that Indian constitution does not struture India as 'United States of India' like USA. Critical powers and regulations need to be owned by Central Govt. It can't be left to State Govts. Otherwise, a rogue State Govt. can pass critical legislation which is contrary to Indian interests. Since, we are having real estate companies like DLF, Unitech, Omaxe, BPTP, Piyush etc. which operate in many states, we need appellate authority at National level NOT at State level.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:21 pm

Ajee sahab sone ke ande dene wali murgi ko kon marega. Paapi pet ki pyas kabhi nahi bhujti.

Only those persons who are dependent on black money or premium will say that the incomes have increased , dont they see that the expenses,which cannot be avoided have increased many times as compared to the increase in salaries of common middle class people .

No doubt the black marketeirs and people taking bribes will say that income has increased disproportionately.
Saying that the salaries have increased is a insult to the common man in India.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Flat-Deals.com » Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:42 pm

naveenarichwal wrote:Only those persons who are dependent on black money or premium will say that the incomes have increased , dont they see that the expenses,which cannot be avoided have increased many times as compared to the increase in salaries of common middle class people .

I disagree, Naveen.

Most common people like you and me cheat the system -- salaried people submit fake rent receipts to avoid tax, they pay taxes at a lower rate, they sell their properties and accept premiums in cash, they don't declare other income, gains on inheritance, and more.

Anyone who does this has no right, no power to condemn the system.
I'm an investor and have turned real estate consultant. My aim is to educate investors about how builders and brokers operate. I also bring investors up-to-speed with the current trends in the Faridabad and Gurgaon real estate markets.
Flat-Deals.com

Postby naveenarichwal » Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:58 pm

That means lets loot the country together and do nothing to stop this.Even the TRAI and so many other regulatory authorities also have people like you and me running them and they have so many ambitions and position of power,they also benefit from scams, even SEBI cannot prevent the scams in stock market that are running under their noses.

To say that income has increased is just not true, the essential expenses have also increased many more times as compared to what some people call increase in income.

Rakshak hi Bhakshak hai yahan. Fhir bhi Mera Desh Mahan!
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:41 pm

Sab Moke ki baat hai -
Jisko moke milta hai wohi loot lete hai.
Or jisko nahi woh sab corruption-corruption chilate rahte hai !
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby brandoo » Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:45 pm

Dheeraj Ji,
Could you please send me Group Housing Guidelines 1983, Haryana Government. I do not have access. Thank you.

Best
brandoo
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:23 am

Flat-Deals.com wrote:
naveenarichwal wrote:Only those persons who are dependent on black money or premium will say that the incomes have increased , dont they see that the expenses,which cannot be avoided have increased many times as compared to the increase in salaries of common middle class people .

I disagree, Naveen.

Most common people like you and me cheat the system -- salaried people submit fake rent receipts to avoid tax, they pay taxes at a lower rate, they sell their properties and accept premiums in cash, they don't declare other income, gains on inheritance, and more.

Anyone who does this has no right, no power to condemn the system.

I only partially agree with above. If you calculate taxes that common middle salaried class like me are paying, that will come to be more than 60% of expenses done (With TDS, Sales Tax, Excide duty, VAT, Toll Tax, Petrol Tax etc. etc.). And some middle class people do try their best to NOT cheat the system. Contrast this with companies like Reliance who till some years back in nexus with Govt. made thousands of crores of profit and still paid ZERO tax to Govt.. So, we have right to condemn nexus and ask for corrective measures and strong legislation to prevent nexus and corruption.Yes, these laws should apply to us also.

@shivsidh, Haryana Apartment Ownership Act, master law delaing with Group Housing Societies is at: resources/file/364
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ZAFAUDDI001 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:44 am

I 100% agree. I have a chance to purchase anything without bill, I will prefer because it will cost less. I have this chance only.
Whether this is not corruption?
ZAFAUDDI001
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:31 am

http://navbharattimes.indiatimes.com/bu ... 825654.cms
नई दिल्ली :
बिल्डरों की मनमानी पर लगाम कसने के लिए कानून बनाने का रास्ता साफ हो गया है। रीयल एस्टेट (रेगुलेशन एंड डेवलपमेंट) बिल को कानून मंत्रालय से हरी झंडी मिल चुकी है। अब इसे कैबिनेट में लाने के लिए भेज दिया गया है। माना जा रहा है कि एक महीने के भीतर ही कैबिनेट की बैठक में इस बिल को पेश किया जाएगा। वहां मंजूरी के बाद इसे संसद में रखा जाएगा।
आवास मंत्रालय के सूत्रों के मुताबिक, इस बिल के संसद में पास होने के बाद रीयल एस्टेट सेक्टर की कंपनियों को कई नियमों का पालन करना होगा। राज्यों को या तो इसी बिल को लागू करना होगा या फिर उन्हें इसी तर्ज पर अपना बिल बनाना होगा। इस बिल का मसौदा पिछले साल तैयार किया गया था। कानून मंत्रालय ने जिस मसौदे पर अपनी मुहर लगाई है, उसमें एक बदलाव यह है कि अपीलीय अथॉरिटी को अब केंद्र सरकार की जगह राज्य सरकारें ही गठित कर सकेंगी। राज्य सरकारों के विरोध से बचने के लिए यह प्रावधान किया गया है।
कानून में क्या होगा
- बिल्डरों को खुद को रीयल एस्टेट रेगुलेटरी अथॉरिटी में रजिस्टर्ड कराना होगा।
- ऐसा न करने पर तीन साल तक कैद और जुर्माने का भी प्रावधान किया गया है।
- रेगुलेटरी अथॉरिटी बिल्डरों के खिलाफ उपभोक्ताओं की शिकायतें सुन सकेगी।
- बिल्डरों को अपने प्रोजेक्टों के बारे में अथॉरिटी को पूरी जानकारी देनी होगी।
- कोई स्कीम फेल होती है तो बिल्डरों को उपभोक्ताओं को मुआवजा भी देना होगा।
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Hemant » Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:31 pm

We have a federal structure and therefore states consent is necessary incase ther are affected. Land is a state subject and therefore state will oppose such move. At least this bill will do some good to all buyers like us.
Hemant
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Real Estate Regulatory Bill gets a push

Postby dheerajjain » Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:13 pm

Source: Amar Ujala 20.10.12

Please find attached news clipping

Amar Ujala_Approval for real estate regulatory bill soon-2012.10.20.pdf
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby s1joshi » Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:38 pm

Politicians are not going to let it pass so easily..... It is noone's mudda ... There is focus on land regulation with medha patekar, jan satyagrah, and all recent cases and media push coming along..... but real estate regulatory body .. forgive me for being cynical .... I really doubt its gonna see life soon..
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Next

Return to Real Estate Matters