Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

All updates regarding SAVANA

Re: Any update on RPS Savana progress?

Postby cujatin » Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:59 pm

Hello Amitav,

Did you discuss about the completion certificate and the condition about the six towers to complete before applying for partial completion certificate.

I visited last week there and saw lot of diging and specially one big PIT beside tower T5 and T6.

Could not figure out the purpose for that.

Jatin
cujatin
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ddamitav » Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:11 pm

They are very upbeat as they had a meeting on tuesday at RPS site.... after the meeting they are very high on the morale... She said if you dont believe please go there and see the speed of work.

Wehen I asked about the 25% completion condition she said you leave this to us... you will see we are going to going to give 1st possession by dec 12.

Now How can we verify the license status as on record they have said that it has been regularised.....

@ Mayur Do u have the status as on date ?

Regards,

Amit
ddamitav
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ddamitav » Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:13 pm

@ Mayur: The big PIT is for STP
ddamitav
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby mikesab » Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:19 pm

ddamitav wrote:They are very upbeat as they had a meeting on tuesday at RPS site.... after the meeting they are very high on the morale... She said if you dont believe please go there and see the speed of work.

Wehen I asked about the 25% completion condition she said you leave this to us... you will see we are going to going to give 1st possession by dec 12.

Now How can we verify the license status as on record they have said that it has been regularised.....

@ Mayur Do u have the status as on date ?

Regards,

Amit

Right now it says that the licence got expired in 2008 and also possession seems unlikely in December this year.
mikesab

Postby vineet » Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:43 pm

Hi All,

Nothing special on the site except the big pit.

T8 - GF was ready in Sept 1st week and even end of Sept, it was the only floor ready.

I am surprised how they are talking about possession w/o occupancy certificate. Its not possible by law.

Today I recd a megazine started by RPS group. They talk about the charity they are doing - limbs for handicapped and an eye hospital. Though I appreciate the good work, I wonder how these people are doing charity at one hand and are ruining thousands on the other. I guess mantra of sharing %age with politicians is out in public so next its charity. Its like cheating people for crores and then offering few lakhs for charity. Shameless guys.

Regards,
vineet
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ddamitav » Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:00 pm

When I spoke to RPS yesterday they said T3 and T8 will be offered possession by dec. When I asked them about the license issue they said that is non of your business, you sld concen about ur unit only.

I dont know what is exactly going on? even they said that they are in process of sending demant letter for completion of flooring for T3 and T8. have any one received?

Regards,
Amitav
ddamitav
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby vineet » Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:05 pm

Hi Amitav,

Earlier they were saying T8 and T5 were the first one. May be the plan has changed again.

Occupancy certificate is the must as our individual units can not be registered in our names w/o the same. Our status will be of illegal occupants of the flats w/o proper OC.

Regards,
vineet
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ddamitav » Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:30 pm

Vineet.

You are right the question is how can they give possession with out oc! For Oc they need to complete 25%.

Secondly they need to renew the license as on date the licence for savana is expired.

It's a .million dollars questions. We need to do some thing collectively . At present legal is not an option as we all know the Indian legal system and also the current case against eedc is a classic example.

Our first priority is to get possession asap and with rwa we can think of going legal even if it takes 20 years to end.
ddamitav
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby s1joshi » Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:30 pm

Hi Amit

Completing the construction is up to developer and we can only try keep building pressure, but given the results over last 3 years, its almost like hitting ur head on to wall....

My suggestion to all members would be - while you wait for possession, keep exploring various channels for filing complaints and stay prepared for going legal, It is indeed a long and difficult path.. but is the only way out to book guilty... so if it is going to take say 5, 10 or 20 years of court case.... the more you delay the first step.. the longer its gonna take for closure...
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Rajesh sheoran » Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:45 pm

Hi All,

They have also started construction of a primery school in front of T-5. As per their master plan on their site they have indicated 2 primery school in back side of T-5. But during my last visit on 14 oct. i saw they have started a structure in fornt of T-5. when i asked a civil engineer he told me that this is primery school. i was really surprised.

Regards
Rajesh
Rajesh sheoran

Postby cujatin » Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:13 pm

hi guys

see images recent one !

Which is STP and Which one is School ?

Jatin
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
cujatin
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Rajesh sheoran » Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:25 pm

hi,

first one is school (Where they have indicated lawn) & second is STP.

i also find one master plan on this forum , which they are implementing.

resources/rps-savana-master-layout-revised/218

Regards
Rajesh
Rajesh sheoran

Postby amitkashyap » Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:55 pm

I am not sure but the pits can be
- sewage pits
- underground covered parking
- foundation of parks (which usually have water bodies or podium structures)

We should check with competent authorities at RPS otherwise it will be just guess work!
amitkashyap
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:54 pm

This builder has become famous for beating around the bush and giving false information and cheating No amount of persuation by buyers will help improve the attitude of this gang.

Legal option is the only answer,no matter it may take long time but this builder has to be punished.
Please Go through this Link
useful-link-t1382.html
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ddamitav » Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:59 pm

Does any one from T8 or T3 received the demand for Completion of Flooring? Any update on possession? As RPS is claiming that they will start giving possession of T8 and T3 by Dec 2012.

Members from T8 and T3 are requested to call RPS and follow up on possession? along with OC as the lisence for SAVANA is already expired.

Regards,

Amit
ddamitav
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

PreviousNext

Return to SAVANA News