Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

All discussions related to RPS Palms project

Re: EDC/IDC Enhancement Demand "RPS Palms"

Postby panacea6565 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:46 am

Hi All,

So what you guys done for this enhanced EDC/IDC, does the conversation with RPS guys turned out to be some what fruitful ?
panacea6565

Postby panacea6565 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:47 am

Hey sameer Ji,

if you don't mind, please enlighten us how you are able to reduce the enhanced EDC/ICD amount by INR 32000
panacea6565

Postby nirbhay3486 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:05 am

Hi,
I may not because this not about reducing over all demand value. this about monopoly of Joint team of Govt and the builders.
I had meeting in RPS office with Mr Jain, i discussed the overall calculation of EDC and IDC and find there is actually no calculation Amount which they demand. they are caculating based on their expences including market loan for paymet of EDC and IDC (25%) value which they actually paid including interest of that as well. Govt interest of delayed payment etc and over an above of that which they need. when i asked copy of caculation in black in white the didnt refused nither provided. and i know if some way i get i can get my hard earned money back for some time but they find out new way to get that back.
nirbhay3486

Postby rajeevchandak » Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:56 pm

Dear all,

I own GF flat (270 Sq. Yds.) in RPS Palms. Recently we received a demand of Rs. 168500.00 against enhanced EDC charges, which was paid within the stipulated time.

Can someone tell me the basis of this calculation, since I am not getting any response from RPS group. Also I understand that some owners of RPS Savana are getting the refund for the excess payment made on this account.

Has any one from RPS Palms also got the refund???

BR / Rajeev
rajeevchandak
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby nirbhay3486 » Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:55 pm

Dear all,

Any one got the response of EDC/IDC Calculation? If received please share share with us. If not then Is there any way to get the same. Can we go for RTI ?

Thanks
nirbhay3486

Postby vinodsharmaa » Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:45 pm

No reply from EDC calculation by RPS group. I have sent letters and visited their office but they are unmoved.
Next step could be legal bettel ...
and join the FB group for updates
http://www.facebook.com/groups/162998783838853/
vinodsharmaa

Postby rgajra » Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:39 pm

Hi friends,

I never got enough spare time to follow up rigorously on this matter, but since I do have some time now, may I request you to share with your understanding on the EDC as well as the enhanced EDC issues.

On my 340 square yards unit (B Block) in RPS Palms booked in October 2010, I have made the following 2 payments with regard to EDC/IDC:

1. Rs 2.15 lakh (as per the Price List at the time of booking) paid along with the 4th and 5th instalments (Start of Foundation being the 4th and DPC level being the 5th)

2. Rs 2.12 lakh, as per the enhanced EDC demand raised in June this year, and which I had no choice but to pay up to avoid piling up of interest on delayed payments. But I made the payment under objection since no transparency and details were provided by RPS despite a few emailed requests to do so.

Now, the above two EDC/IDC-related payments add up to Rs 4.27 lakh.

Can any of you share your perspective whether a Rs 4.27 lakh total EDC for a 340 square yard unit (built-up area being 1620 square feet and one-half, allocated, terrace area being 550 square feet) seems appropriate? I have done rough calculations a few days back based on the various HUDA/other documents uploaded here at myfaridabad.in as well as the one HUDA circular provided by RPS, and I think the enhanced EDC should have been in the range of Rs 1.25 lakh to Rs 1.50 lakh, instead of the Rs 2.12 lakh taken by RPS.

What makes it difficult to carry out the calculation is a lack of clarity on the total area of RPS Palms. Is it 20 acres? If so, where exactly is this specified? I haven't, yet, been able to spot any official site or reliable site where it is given that RPS Palms total area is 20 acres.

Regards
Rajesh G
rgajra
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby rgajra » Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:28 pm

rgajra wrote:What makes it difficult to carry out the calculation is a lack of clarity on the total area of RPS Palms. Is it 20 acres? If so, where exactly is this specified? I haven't, yet, been able to spot any official site or reliable site where it is given that RPS Palms total area is 20 acres.

I forgot that the Annexure 1 to the Buyers Agreement has the figure. It is 19.98 acres. Here are the exact words quoted in the Annexure 1 of the Buyers Agreement:

"Details of Land admeasuring 19.98 Acre situated at Village Baselwa, Sector-88, Tehsil & District Faridabad, for which collaboration agreement have been entered into between M/s RPS Infrastructure Ltd and the land owners for development into a independent floor project and for which license bearing no. 8 of 2010 dated 19.01.2010 has been issued by the Director, Town & Country Planning, Haryana at Chandigarh...."
rgajra
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Previous

Return to RPS Palms