Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Greater Faridabad Welfare Association meetings and important events information section

Re: GFWA Protest Rally on 30 Sep 2012 - Event updates

Postby auditsk » Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:20 pm

Thanks to GFWA management Committee for organising the rally. Though the strenth was less than expected but it was fruitful. GFWA and other RWA s may please do such act on regular basis particularly by gathering people from Faridabad and those residing in the newly allotted project of BPTP, SRS, OMAX on woking day in front of HUDA and DC office to highlight our development issues.
Further media coverage may arrange on regular basis in newspapers circulated in Delhi, faridabad and Chandigarh to press our development issues

S K Gulati
auditsk
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Hemant » Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:46 pm

The numbers of protesters were not adequate to compell the HUDA administration to act. Unfortunately people could not sacrifice their comfort and convenience and remained within their comfort shell. Builders and Administration understad the weekness of middle calss very well. Therfore we are taken as granted. Let us hope some day we will realise and come out in large numbers but by that time it will be too late and till then we will continue to be chaeted by all who are on driver seat.

Hemant Kumar Pandey
Hemant
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby gopalvijay » Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:25 pm

although the number was not good as anticipated, but it was not bad either. The enthusiasm level was high and the demonstration has definitely shaken up the administration to some extent. More and more demonstrations are required now.
On 30/9/12 the weather was hot but in the coming days of winter it is going to become good and more conductive for the demonstrations.
Overall a very good effort on part of GFWA !
gopalvijay
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: GFWA announces mass street protests for slow development and against builder malpractices on September 30 (Sunday)

Postby sunilkbansal » Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:08 am

Hi Dheeraj/ Ajay,

The gathering of last protest was discouraging. But We should not loose hope and we should plan next protest with more energy and optimism.

I think we should not give people a chance of any excuse for not attending the protest.
Last I heard some people had petty excuses like, wether was bit hot, some parents did not come as exams were going in schools, and even some went out of city because of long weekend.

I think any weekend just before the next court hearing regarding EDC and after DIwali would best suit for purpose of protest.

Also I would suggest to visit few socities for awareness of protest instead of just relying on RWAs which just forward one email to come for protest. Yes people should temselve be coming for protest without any convincing as this protest is for welfare of everyone living or going to live in Greater Faridabad.

Regards,
Sunil
sunilkbansal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: GFWA announces mass street protests for slow development and against builder malpractices on September 30 (Sunday)

Postby kumarashish » Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:57 am

I agree with Sunil. We should plan next protest. Some points, I would like to share.

Instead of marching, we should gather for hours at one place, preferable: Near by NH or slip road along with NH so we can get maximum attention and if require NH can be blocked.

Large banner with heading and summary of the protest. Last time when we reached at NH, we were not able to show the banner properly specially at the time of funeral of dummy.

Thanks & Regards
Kumar Ashish
kumarashish
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby yadav_ajay » Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:24 am

Hi sunil and Ashish,

Thanks for being part of protest on that day, and secondly I do agree with your suggestions.

We had connected all RWA for that protest and there was good participation from all RWA.

We are thankful to RWAs.

We are working on these lines and taken your feedback. Next time we would be changing our strategy for better participation of peoples and road block near to NH.

Also, one of the option is Jantar Mantar.. where we can gather and show Central Govt that wht is happening in Haryana.
yadav_ajay
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby drajitpratap » Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:54 pm

protest at jantar mantar is better idea with all-out attack on Hooda Govt. How the govt is protecting builders.
drajitpratap
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sunilkbansal » Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:29 pm

Yes, that would also be a good Idea to protest at Jantar Mantar, we may get better media highlight.

I am ready to go to Jantar Mantar as well.

Regards,
Sunil
sunilkbansal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:18 pm

Yes, we should do protests at Jantar Mantar and involve also other associations active in NCR. Common ground can be push for Real Estate Regulation Act which is all set to be presented before Parliament in winter session. We should ensure that bill gets passed in Parliament and NOT bulldozed by vested interests of political parties.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:00 pm

Recently in Newspapers i had read that Haryana Govt is marking some places in Faridabad for holding protests,because NH2 is the prime target of protestors of different groups . Places like Dussera ground and Sector 12 etc will be marked as sites of protest in near future .
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Sourabh » Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:52 am

This news clearly shows the nexus between BPTP and our chief minister Hooda. I really feel sad that the people are putting so much efforts and authorities are just doing eyewash by giving us false promises. I think the time has come to kick this govt and show them the door.
Caste your vote judiciously in next election!!!

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/behind-haryana-land-boom-the-midas-touch-of-hooda/article4048394.ece?homepage=true

Regards
Sourabh
Sourabh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby pal0723 » Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:21 am

I am Interested to join the rally at Jantar Mantar.

regards

Anindya Pal
KLJ Platinum Plus
pal0723
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Hemant » Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:25 am

Protest in jantar mantar is a good proposition. It is a convenient place and can attract media attention. We should prepare a number of good speakers who have in depth knowledge of Greater Faridabad and focus some key issues all the time. Insted of shouting a number of slogans we should also have some key slogans (not many) ready. For doing preparation for the protest in jantar mantak a team of good volunteers is required. I will volunteer. :bleh:
Hemant
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Important Deveolpment work in naharpar

Postby auditsk » Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:57 pm

GFWA management committee
After the mass protest on 30 sept 2012, it apperas that things are still not moving for wholesome development in Greater Faridabad, GFWA Committee members may plan something to put pressure on the Govt to take concrete decision and action on the following issues so that by the end of 2014 , wholesome development can be seen in Greater Faridabad
1 Acquiring the balance land from the farmers so that work of master roads and other development take place in all sectors and pockets , not in scattered manner
2 Construction of bridges over canal for better connectivity
3 Shifting of high tension wires along the master road
4 Direct connectivity from Metro Stn to new sector
5 other important work
We are with Association
S K Gulati
auditsk
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Important Deveolpment work in naharpar

Postby dheerajjain » Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:16 pm

Mr. Gulati, we appreciate points raised by you. GFWA Committee will surely take these point into consideration
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

PreviousNext

Return to Events & Meets