Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

All updates regarding SAVANA

Re: Any update on RPS Savana progress?

Postby deven1101 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:54 pm

Yesterday I visited RPS Office, Jasola. My flat is in T-8. I inquired about possession, Jia told me that I should get my flat by February and they will start possession from December and First tower will be T-8 itself.
deven1101

Postby abhimad » Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:10 pm

Any idea when the possession/ handing over of T-9 will start,
Rgds
abhimad
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ZAFAUDDI001 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:23 pm

As per my knowledge Not before Dec2013
regards
ZAFAR
ZAFAUDDI001
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ddamitav » Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:32 pm

how can they give possession without OC?? when asked RPS is saying... "we will give possession without OC"......really i dont know.
Nov ends and no news of possession????

guys Please call RPS and put pressure on them also Please vist the site and update in the forum

regards,

Amitav
ddamitav
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Tarunvohra » Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:01 am

Please Note the Latest Circular from DTCP on handover of Administration to RWA's by Builders

From
Director General
Town and Country Planning Department
Haryana, Chandigarh
To
All Senior Town Planners in the State………….…..
All District Town Planners in the State………..…..
Memo no.PF-40B/ JE (BR)/ 2012/20310-311
Dated: 10/10/2012
Subject:- Instructions Regarding constitution of condominium Association as required the provisions of the Haryana Apartment Ownership Act, 1983 and Rules framed thereunder.
A representation was received from Resident Welfare Association through Senior Town Planner, Gurgaon vide his memo no. 537 dated 07.08.2012, wherein they have pointed out that the colonizer had executed deed of declaration as required under Section 2 of the Haryana Apartment Ownership Act, 1983 after obtaining occupation certificate; however, the administration of the Condominium is with the colonizer as he has not constituted Association of the Condominium till date.
2. The matter has been considered and I have been directed to inform that henceforth the Colonizer, as defined in Haryana Development and Regulation of Urban Areas Act, 1975, shall transfer the Administration of the Condominium to the Association immediately after the grant of Part Occupation Certificate/ Occupation Certificate/Part Completion Certificate/ Completion Certificate for that part of Group Housing Colony and Common Areas for which the Occupation Certificate stands granted by the Department even though the case of completion certificate is pending the Department.
Sd/-
Sanjay Kumar,
District Town Planner (Hq)
O/o Director General, Town & Country Planning,
Haryana, Chandigarh
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
Tarunvohra

Postby Ravi_Shekhar » Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:12 am

Visited Savana site yesterday and first time in last 2-3 years got a feel that some work is going on...Brief on progress:
1. Tower 8: work seems to be in final stage. External and internal wall painting was going on
2. Tower 3: Internal wall painting was going on
3. Park space in front of Tower 8 was being developed. Basement layer work is in progress
4. Main gate development is in progress. Green area in the front is alreadt developed and is looking good
5. Construction of Shops at the main gate and internal area was in progress
6. External wall plastering was completed for most of the 3+1 bedroom towers

Thanks,
Ravi Shekhar
Ravi_Shekhar
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby mikesab » Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:01 am

Ravi_Shekhar wrote:Visited Savana site yesterday and first time in last 2-3 years got a feel that some work is going on...Brief on progress:
1. Tower 8: work seems to be in final stage. External and internal wall painting was going on
3. Park space in front of Tower 8 was being developed. Basement layer work is in progress
4. Main gate development is in progress. Green area in the front is alreadt developed and is looking good

Thanks,
Ravi Shekhar

On a different note, I was also there yesterday and I can second what you wrote above. BTW, I also noticed your name just above my entry in the register. :) :)
mikesab

Postby ddamitav » Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:39 am

thanks a lot Ravi for posting the latest update. please upload if you have taken few photograph!

also would request you other members to update on other towers such as t1, t2, t4, t5, t6, t7.

regards

Amitav
ddamitav
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Savana visit 22 Nov 12, with Room Photos

Postby sanjeev2111 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:52 am

Hi All,

Today I visited RPS savana site office and found good work in progress, meet Mr.XXX Sharma (didn't heard the first name correctly, he is Asso. Vice president construction in RPS) and he shown great courage in saying that he was responsible for making this happend in last 2 months.

He was confident in starting actual possession by Jan 13.

Visited T8 - tower
- Construction alomost finished.
- New look for entry into T8
- Lists area where getting framed for lifts to be installed.
- Kids underground park in front of T8 (new addition - Mr Sharma said its free of cost)
- Park will be above this underground park
- Room photographs attached
- Window glasses to be cleaned and polished.
- Possession start with T8, T7, T4 ..

Sanjeev Kumar
T8 - 805

T8 building
T8 Study room
T8 Living area
T8 Dinning area
T8 Kitchen
T8 Bedroom
T8 Master Bedroom
T8 attached toilet with Master bedroom.
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
sanjeev2111
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Savana visit 22 Nov 12, with Room Photos

Postby ddamitav » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:50 am

sanjeev,

thanks you very much for this information. Has the lifts are installed and how many lifts they are going to install in each building and their make and size!

secondly is there any external infrastructure in place of going to happen near future! Do you think it is possible to habitable by may or June 2013?

regards

Amitav
ddamitav
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby nitgood07 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:26 pm

Thanks for sharing inside pics, I visited recently but before Diwali, and they did not allow me to go inside :(. it was very unfortunate. my one is T4.
nitgood07
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Sudhanshu » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:21 am

I visited this site on saturday. Work is in prpgress at good pace with focus on 2BHK towers and shaping up the society. T8 is almost ready, i found rooms locked inside tower. Seems they will certainly offer possession in next 2-3 months for name sake. However it is not going to be a livable surrounding for at least one year.
Sudhanshu
Official Member
Official Member

Postby yogesh » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:44 am

hi
till date they even not apply for completion certificate ( occupancy certificate ) there are many examples
u can see princess park ,park grandeura and ozone park apartments where construction is completed much later but actual possession is very late . so the possession is to supposed by at least after six months when u will see minimum 4 to 5 towers is completed (in every manner ) lifts , fire safety , sewage treatment plant ,electric connection from DHVVB children play area, under ground parking and many more is must for completion certificate .
yogesh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby joshi » Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:38 pm

Ravi_Shekhar wrote:Visited Savana site yesterday and first time in last 2-3 years got a feel that some work is going on...Brief on progress:

Thanks,
Ravi Shekhar

Thanks Ravi for the updates , can we have some pics also , i mean any one of who is visiting the site please click some pics and post it for all of us .Thanks all
joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby srajyam » Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:47 am

Dear Sanjeev ji,
The photos are really encouraging. I have noticed that wook work under the kitchen counter is provided in the photo posted by you. Could you clarify whether they are providing wook work in kitchen in all the flats or he particular flat is booked with Deluxe specifications.

Regards,
S Rajyam
srajyam

PreviousNext

Return to SAVANA News