Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Possession of Piyush Heights

Like and Share the story
Discuss about project Piyush Heights, Sector 89, Faridabad.

Re: Possession of Piyush Height

Postby kumard31 » Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:12 pm

please share possession letter if any one has recieved, we need to know what kind of extra charges they have charged. for 3 BHK they have already increase super area by 130 sq feet and hence cost has increased approx 2 lakh. besides this may be they are increasing few more charges corresponding to increased super area.

Regards
Deepak
kumard31

Postby dheerajjain » Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:04 pm

Additional charges that Piyush Group is demanding are (these charges are not mentioned in Builder Buyer agreement):

Club Membership: 56,180
Super Area increase: More than Rs 2 lakh depending on BSP
Cooking gas connection charges: 19775.36
Meter Connection Charges: 32,472.04
Additional Developement Charges (Internet connection, telephone line, wifi): 2,79,785.39
and tons of interest calculated at 24% per annum
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ddamitav » Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:11 pm

What do you mean by ADC I NEVER HEARD THAT ADC CAN BE UPTO 2,79,785.39
ddamitav
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:20 pm

Well, shock is what builders give. Well ADC may stand for

A - Atyachaar
D - Dacoity
C - Cheating
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ddamitav » Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:22 pm

Shocking things!!!! Builder must be checked
ddamitav
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby rakmish » Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:22 pm

Builder has asked for the payment till 5th Jan (Certainly they are eyeing on the penalty clause for the defaulters to grab more money) .
Let everyone take a stand - Nobody will pay a single penny till every matter is sorted out with the builder. A single payment from any of us will spoil the battle.
rakmish

Postby tkgupta29@ymail.com » Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:33 pm

Dear all,
today I visited at site and made queries about all these points dramatically to know their reply Which were quite funny.

Question : when will you start issuing possession letter you have issued the fit out letter so far for drawing the money frm buyers.
Mark. person : yes we have issued the fit out letter which on payment of the asked amount we will hand over the keys & the noc to the buyer within one month. ( HOW CAN WE RELY ON YOUR COMMITMENTS ? )

Question:What about & How the Super area has increased ?
Mark. Person: during construction the size of lift , stairs etc. has decreased so the super area has increased ?

Question : You have charged for Edc The Amount should exclude that much area taken for school why your company charging frm flat buyers ?
Mark. person: I can't say any thing about EDC But school construction has not started yet .

Question: The builder like gaur homes at gzb Has charged Rs 5000/- for gas supply lines installation , Are you using the complete copper pipe line as your company is charging Rs 20000/ - ?
Mark. Person: Which you are talking At gaziabad that is PNG . But her the company is providing the LPG.

Question: Which tower will be next to F,G,H If these has been completely handed over by july 2013 & when will be complete possession ?
Mark. person: The F,G & H Will get possession By March 2013 & rest by the Dec.2013

My Comments to him : Ab TAK SAARI BATEIN HAWA MEIN ! ! ! KUCH LOG MURGEY KO UDATE HAI yeh toh suna tha AAPKI COMPANY NEY TO MURGI KA UNDA BHI UDA DIYA

TARUN KUMAR GUPTA.
tkgupta29@ymail.com
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:38 pm

Dear all,
today I visited at site and made queries about all these points dramatically to know their reply Which were quite funny.

Question : when will you start issuing possession letter you have issued the fit out letter so far for drawing the money frm buyers.
Mark. person : yes we have issued the fit out letter which on payment of the asked amount we will hand over the keys & the noc to the buyer within one month. ( HOW CAN WE RELY ON YOUR COMMITMENTS ? )

Piyush Heights Licence is expired and non renewed due to non payment of original EDC since March 2009 as per latest update from DTCP. I don't see hope of Piyush being able to give possession of any tower in next 6 months

Question:What about & How the Super area has increased ?
Mark. Person: during construction the size of lift , stairs etc. has decreased so the super area has increased ?
That is the most ridiculous answer. Super area already includes size of lift, stirs etc. If sizes are reduced, then super area should come down rather than getting increased

Question : You have charged for Edc The Amount should exclude that much area taken for school why your company charging frm flat buyers ?
Mark. person: I can't say any thing about EDC But school construction has not started yet .

Question: The builder like gaur homes at gzb Has charged Rs 5000/- for gas supply lines installation , Are you using the complete copper pipe line as your company is charging Rs 20000/ - ?
Mark. Person: Which you are talking At gaziabad that is PNG . But her the company is providing the LPG.
Piyush Group is going back on written committment given in letters sent by speed post to buyers. It shows that they can't be trusted in any way whatsoever. Also, it is criminal breach of trust.

Question: Which tower will be next to F,G,H If these has been completely handed over by july 2013 & when will be complete possession ?
Mark. person: The F,G & H Will get possession By March 2013 & rest by the Dec.2013

My Comments to him : Ab TAK SAARI BATEIN HAWA MEIN ! ! ! KUCH LOG MURGEY KO UDATE HAI yeh toh suna tha AAPKI COMPANY NEY TO MURGI KA UNDA BHI UDA DIYA

TARUN KUMAR GUPTA
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:40 pm

Hi All Piyush Heights Flat Owners,

Meeting with Deputy Commissioner, SDM, DTP, Commissoner/Joint Commissioner of Police, Faridabad

Venue: Mini Secretariat, Sector 12, Faridabad
Date: 1st January, 2013
Time: 10:30 AM

Please be there especially those flat owners who have got fitout possession letters. Bring copy of these letters to show to entire Faridabad Administration as how Piyush Group is demanding illegal money. Please note fit out is not defined in Builder Buyer agreement and also we are having written communication from DTCP that if builder offers possession without taking all necessary approvals, then action should be initiated. It is time to be united for withdrawl of these letters, demand strict action and give statements to Police for the same. GFWA is also supporting us in this cause.Let us start 2013 with good work and demand justice. Delhi girl lost battle in 2012 but let us pledge that injustice will not be tolerated in 2013. Also, it is time to show to administration how Piyush Group has gone back on written promise of having gas connection optional (this is a clear breach of trust).

Regards
Dheeraj Jain
Email: dheeraj.jain@myfaridabad.in
M: 9716240184
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby drajitpratap » Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:55 pm

I dnt' think 10.30am on 1st of jan is right time to meet DC ;). This will be a busy day for him.
Although i m from OSV i will try to rech their on time.
drajitpratap
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:39 am

Thanks a lot, drajitpratap. Omaxe has also put on banners on one of its project in Greater Faridabad for fitout. Not sure which project it is. So, Omaxe home buyers, please also join in. Piyush has started this illegal practice and other builders will also follow the same.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby mikesab » Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:43 am

LPG through pipes??? Is it possible. I thought its PNG only that can run through gas pipelines. Weird...
mikesab

Postby brandoo » Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:16 pm

dheerajjain wrote:Thanks a lot, drajitpratap. Omaxe has also put on banners on one of its project in Greater Faridabad for fitout. Not sure which project it is. So, Omaxe home buyers, please also join in. Piyush has started this illegal practice and other builders will also follow the same.

Dheerajjain,
Spa Village sec 78 is luxury project and hence fitout won't be applicable this is my assumption, I might be proved wrong with some ingenious method by Omaxe.
Project will have modular kitchen, wardrobe, AC's, RO, designer lights in luxury units and , for semi lux...all the bathrooms will be fully fitted with false ceiling, basic lights, fans and laminated wooden flooring in one bed room hence I think there won't be any scope for fitout possession.

However there is no harm in being with GFWA, in fact it will benefit OSV along with all other projects.
brandoo
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Piyush fitout possession illegal demand letter of 10 lakhs

Postby dheerajjain » Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:41 pm

I too received illegal Piyush fitout possession illegal demand letter of 10 lakhs. Please find attached. Please be there tomorrow at 10:30 AM at Mini Secretariat, Sector 12, Faridabad

Happy New Year !

Regards
Dheeraj Jain
E: dheeraj.jain@myfaridabad.in
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Piyush fitout possession illegal demand letter of 10 lakhs

Postby brandoo » Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:53 am

dheerajjain wrote:I too received illegal Piyush fitout possession illegal demand letter of 10 lakhs. Please find attached. Please be there tomorrow at 10:30 AM at Mini Secretariat, Sector 12, Faridabad

Happy New Year !

Regards
Dheeraj Jain
E: dheeraj.jain@myfaridabad.in

Omaxe have already charges EEC and FFC @ Rs 40 per square feet.
Gas connections are not provided (we requested to omaxe but builder refused to do so)
Enhanced EDC we have paid but I am in no mood to spare builder. I am in the process of getting complete file (license no 248) from SPIO (initially SPIO refused info but I appealed and was told that I will be provided information by 14th Jan 2013.
Car parking 1.5 L
Club: 75 K
Power back: 20 K /KVA and minimum 3 kva.
Hence it seems that in my case, final blow will be somewhat moderate and probably: Meter cahrges 30-35 K (meter cost something 6-8K but builder told me that these are dual meters and are costly, don't trust their claim). Biggest worry at the moment is: increase in area which means increase in PLC, FFC,EEC, Registration and BSP.
The day I get info, I will write to builder for refund of EDC, clarify saleable and carpet area and I know Omaxe will not do, there after I will approach consumer forum and Economic Offence wing (FIR).
brandoo
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

PreviousNext

Return to Piyush Heights