Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Discuss, get the latest news and developments in the Greater Faridabad region

Neharpar farmers decide to 'loot' Govt. funds and block temporary roads by Builders

Postby dheerajjain » Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:32 am

Neharpar farmers have decided to play now destructive and harrasment agenda. At a meeting held on Sunday in Kheri village, all farmers decided to accept compensation from HUDA BUT even then refused to give any land to HUDA. This looks like Govt. funds 'loot' (new 'scam' in making). Moreover, they have decided to block temporary roads used by builders for carrying out their construction activities and providing access to buyers'

Navbharat Times, 13 Dec (today) checks the ground reality

http://navbharattimes.indiatimes.com/ar ... 088370.cms

My post for having follow up meeting with HUDA Administrator, Faridabad last week had 0 responses although there were more than 100 views. When will people in this froum wake up from their sleep?
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Neharpar farmers decide to 'loot' Govt. funds and block temporary roads by Builders

Postby dheerajjain » Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:19 am

These farmers are 'looting' our money that we deposited as EDC to our respective builders and builders then forwarded this collection to Govt. Around 1000 crores of EDC was collected from Sectors 75 to 89 during the last 5 years. Strangely, Congress Govt. in Haryana is silent spectator (This has become habit of Congress to be silent when scams happen)

IT IS TIME FOR ACTION. We can meet Chief Minister of Haryana, Chief Administrator HUDA in Panchkula, Chandigarh, Administrator HUDA in Faridabad, MLA/MP of Neharpar and/or organize protests. Please reply to this post for joining the movement. If I don't receive any reply, I will be forced to suspend my activities in forum.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Neharpar farmers decide to 'loot' Govt. funds and block temporary roads by Builders

Postby nmittal » Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:45 am

Dheeraj
I am with you in our common goal to see Neharpar area liveable.
I have immense appreciation and respect for guys like you who have put on the fight relentlessly.

Do count me for meeting the HUDA Administrator D Suresh and any other oficials.

Regards
Neeraj
nmittal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby neerajanapala » Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:47 pm

I am with you in this move & willing to visit & meet Huda administrator. Pls let me know the tentative date.
rgds
Neeraj Nagpal
neerajanapala

Postby tkgupta29@ymail.com » Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:19 pm

Hi all,
The policies like this is very disgusting for all of us & this can only be solved by placing our presence in this scenario in a well unified , organised and planned way before the HUDA Administrator.
Meeting with the town planning office authorities or by submitting the signed papers can neither leave the impression nor any effect on their acts in our favor.
If there are 20 projects in Neharpar area & each project has 2000 flats by least in that sense minimum
2000 x 20 = 40000 persons should be there to 'STAND' only before the authorities .
THIS IS A MATTER OF GREAT SORROW that 10% of above number could not stand together so far.
My friend Dheeraj has proposed good idea to face the administrator/ authorities . I also agree to move for the same but all has to come forward if it may not be 10% it may be 5% at least but 5 or 10 persons has nothing to do there on
So pl. decide the conv. day for all of us & move in a planned way .

With regard , thanx

T K GUPTA
tkgupta29@ymail.com
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sendtomanish » Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:14 am

I do agree with T.K and fully endorse this forum view.In addition to this,we should highlight and escalate this concern through print and electronic media,that will create pressure on HUDA and positive impact for area development .Some of us who have flats in Naharpar area may have media professional or may have close connections ,they should come forward for the benefit of entire Gr FBD fellow citizen.
-MG
sendtomanish

Postby dheerajjain » Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:52 am

Thanks a lot, Neeraj Mittal, Neeraj Nagpal, Tarun and Manish for providing support
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Return to Greater Faridabad News & Development