Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

3 Bedroom with Study Tower

Purple Hazel-12:- Construction Moving at a Snail's Pace

Postby vikramchoudhury » Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:28 pm

Hello future neighbours,

This is my first post on the forum. I bought an apartment in Purple Hazel 12 earlier this year, and I've not seen any development happen over the last 6-7 months. I was told that the next payment notice will arrive after the construction of the last roof slab. I've been awaiting ever since.

Moreover, it looks like the RPS Savana official Web site (or any of the other RPS Web sites) are not working. Is there any way I can get the real picture of the construction status? I would really appreciate,if you can share any update that you might have. Are there any other Purple Hazel residents on this forum? Seeing the construction trend across the last few months, I guess Purple Hazel residents will be among the last ones to get possession.

On a different note, it appears that the area will slowly start getting populated by mid-next year. Ozone Park and Omaxe Heights residents will likely get possession by early next year. As more and more people start coming in, we can expect a gradual buildup of economic activity. Consequently, I can foresee a lift in demand/price by mid-next year that will encourage developers, such as RPS to complete their projects and the authorities to invest in development of the area. I understand that no one likes to shift to an under/semi-developed area. If, however, more and more start living in, the economy and consequently, the peripheral amenities will automatically develop. Its a Catch-22 situation, and I'll therefore encourage future residents to move in once they get possession.

I appreciate the activities of the various visionaries on this forum by way of filing of RTIs and Legal Notices. I know I am a late entrant; but I am willing to contribute in whatever way possible for the benefit of our community.

Apologies for the incoherent rambling. Coming back to my original topic, please let me and the others know if anyone has any updates on Purple Hazel. Thank you.
vikramchoudhury
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Purple Hazel-12:- Construction Moving at a Snail's Pace

Postby webmaster » Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:06 pm

Hello Vikram,

Welcome to the community and waiting period ;)

Imagine the plight of the people who had invested in Savana in 2006 with hopes of settling down by 2009, then it stretched to 2010, now we are looking at 2011. Many of our Savana members are actively involved and dealing with different authorities to try to accelerate progress in the project, hopefully we should be able to publish the details very soon. For any action to be successful we would need the support of every member, not just on the forum but physically as well and we are counting on everyone to contribute.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby vikramchoudhury » Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:34 pm

Hi Jayanta,

Now this was a catchy opening sentence :) Thank you for welcoming me to the forum, with all earnestness.

I look forward to participating in every possible way for this cause. I can only imagine how frustrating it must be for the larger majority for who it looked like an endless wait. I am hoping, however, that this next year would turn out better, for the reasons I enlisted above. I've seen this phenomenon happen in Gurgaon; the city witnessed exponential development between 2006 and 2007. Roads came up where none existed, and housing societies were completed in a matter of months. I believe that with mainland Gurgaon nearing saturation, Faridabad can turn out to be the next best destination for corporate hubs. With people moving in, I expect the situation to look up sooner. There is no bigger incentive for developers than economic activity. And once these Sectors start getting populated, developers will find it imperative to complete projects. With RPS investing in multiple projects in this area, this economic push might just be the thing that we need.
vikramchoudhury
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby pooja » Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:07 pm

Hi Team,

I also have apartment in PH-12 and today I called at RPS office to check its status. As per them, work on 7th floor is on and this liner they communicated to me when I called last.

When I asked the reason of such a slow progress of this specific tower, RPS said..due to some reason it is happening e.g. sub-contracter is working slow, some infrastructure problem, tower not fully sold etc etc...

RPS team committed that they will share the exact reason of slow progress specifically for PH-12.

People who have their apartment in PH-12, talk to RPS together and check whether the reasons cited by RPS on Tower occupancy is correct or not?
pooja
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby vikramchoudhury » Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:22 pm

Hello Pooja,

Thank you for your response. I agree with your point that we need to talk to RPS together. If we can freeze upon a date some time soon, lets collectively walk up to their office and ask for a status update.

I am also curious to know if you can access the RPS Web site for pictures of the construction status. I tried to access their Web site multiple time over the last few days but failed.
vikramchoudhury
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby webmaster » Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:40 am

Hi Pooja / Vikram,

We have been trying to collectively gather and approach RPS for some actual concrete answers since a long time now with no positive results.

If you go through this topic, meeting-with-rps-group-on-19-oct-2010-t199.html

About 15 Savana members had gathered at the RPS office in October to meet the RPS board members and discuss directly with them about the construction progress and we had already prepared and sent the agenda. Mr. Rajesh Jain, who works as the liaisoning officer met us as usual and they refused to allow us to meet any higher officials from RPS. There were heated arguments and discussions in the office relating to the lack of progress in the project, but they fed us the same story that construction is going as per plan, delay is due to contractors, and blah, blah, blah...

No matter how hard we have been trying, there has been absolutely no transparency from RPS, if you follow the previous topics and discussions, we have been repeatedly trying to approach them as a group and individuals but they block and stonewall us. 15 members together were not able to make any impact on them, they will completely ignore a couple of members. Frustrated, many members are trying other options to deal with RPS.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby vikramchoudhury » Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:53 pm

Thank you Jayanta. I want to be part of the group the next time we go to meet the RPS officials. I will continue monitoring the forum. If all group members are reading this, lets try and schedule something in mid-January, as I am out of town the next 3 weeks.
vikramchoudhury
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Return to Purple Hazel (3+1 BHK)