Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Community forum for residents and members of SPR Imperial Estate Sector 82, Faridabad

Illegal practice of extorting money

Postby rtiwari2k7 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:29 pm

Dear Dheeraj,

I had attached Annexure D which SPR has provided along with demand letter for possession. Now no dues is remaining but SPR is asking to fill this type of form to loot us. Kindly suggest.

Regards,
Rajeev Tiwari
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
rtiwari2k7
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Illegal practice of extorting money

Postby dheerajjain » Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:04 pm

I will request members who have got possession of their flats in residential societies in Greater Faridabad to respond to this.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby yadav_ajay » Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:56 pm

Friends,

Very right point raised by Dheeraj.

Who shifted in their Dream home across Gr FBD, pls come forward and share your views and difficulties which you faced during taking possession and how those sorted out.

This will help all those members who want to shift to their homes and are facing some problems.

It is your platform and all members need to come forward to help and guide each other.

with reference to "rtiwari2k7" attachment, I think almost all builders are using this and getting NOC from their customers.
I think even after signing this document our rights to fight against builder doesn't end and even we can approach court for our issues.
yadav_ajay
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:52 am

It is shocking that no member replied to fellow member concern. Although there have been 82 downloads for Annexure attached by Rajeev, no member who has got possession has replied. Kiran Bedi rightly says that there is a drought of humanity in society. People just lit candles when something gruesome happens but illegal acts keep on happening with no help coming from public in reality. People just become watchers and do nothing to help other people in trouble.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Manoranjan » Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:53 am

The Affidavit/Undertaking (Annexure-D) is a pre-requisite document for registration of the property (in case of group housing) ras equired by the Registration Authority. The language, format and contents are as prescribed by the Govt. for this purpose. The builder/buyer has to submit it at the time of execution of the conveyance deed.

BPTP, while offering possession and calling for final demand and other necessary documents for registration, is also asking for this Annexure-D. But, it has given the option that the buyer can submit it now at the time of submitting other documents alongwith the final payment or submit it at the time of registration of the propety which may occur later on. I.e. the buyer may bring this notarised document while coming to the Registration Authority Office for registration. So, one has the option to check, verify and ensure that for what you are giving the undertaking is factually in your possession othrwise you can lodge a complaint.
Manoranjan
Official Member
Official Member

Postby shilpi400 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:49 pm

hi everyone,
i had got the letter from spr builders for the possession of the flat with the enhanced charges.i went to seek the required clarification from them but didnt get any satisfactory answers rather they misbehaved and humiliated me.
I have not yet taken the possession of the flat n want to fight against them for all the illegal charges they are claiming and also they want us to sign a pact with the maintenance agency who are charging @Rs 6500 approx per month as maintenance which i think is too much and unfair for an area which is not yet developed....I would request if someone could tell me the prevailing maintenace charges in the near by societies.Also, i need to fight against them and take them to consumer forum...if someone is interested...kindly suggest and reply...our case would be more strong when we all will be united
shilpi bisht
gracious
shilpi400

Postby rgoel24 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:13 am

maintenance charges of SRS residency at Sec88..Rs 1.2 psf...approx 1800 for 2 BHK....
Try www.akosha.com for help...

With regards
Rahul goel
rgoel24
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ddamitav » Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:18 am

not bad at all rs 1.2 psf is very decent amount for mamaintenance. here in Mumbai I am paying rs 3.00 psf.
ddamitav
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby yogesh » Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:55 am

6500 per month is to high it should be about 3000 to 3500 per month for 3 bed room flat
all members of spr group should meet and make a strategy to fight against this unlawful cause
yogesh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby shilpi400 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:14 am

yogesh wrote:6500 per month is to high it should be about 3000 to 3500 per month for 3 bed room flat
all members of spr group should meet and make a strategy to fight against this unlawful cause

Dear mr yogesh,
Yes this amount is too high...we as the owner of the flats have the right to get the best in terms of maintenance.i dont know why builder is pressurising us to pay such huge amount witout any justification...we all must get united...i invite all the other members of spr who has been recently issued letter of possession to come forward n post their views...n do arrange for a meeting....
thanks,
shilpi bisht
gracious
shilpi400

Postby shilpi400 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:29 am

hi,
can anyone post the maintenance charges of the others few more societies in the same vicinity...it will going to help more in fighting or arguing our case.
shilpi bisht
gracious
imperial estate
shilpi400

Postby K_KUMAR » Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:14 pm

Hi Shilpi,

I have a flat in Xclusiv and possession is due in near future. I have also the same concern as you but builder was not able to provide the satisfactory answers to my queries. Dont really know where to go except to agree all the unreasonable demands. everything is one sided. Do you have any idea how to deal with this?

thanks
KK
K_KUMAR

Postby naveenarichwal » Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:01 pm

I request the residents of greater Faridabad to disclose the Maintenance charges that they are paying in different Group Housing projects.
This will give a insight into the difference between different project and know which builder is extorting our hard earned money so that something is done in a unified manner.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Manoranjan » Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:23 pm

BPTP is charging for Park Elite Floors @Rs1.50 per SqFt p.m.
Manoranjan
Official Member
Official Member

Postby asiapole » Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:13 pm

Maintenance fee for Multistory apartment makes sense...you have Lift maintenance, Power Backup, Comon area cleaning, Security etc. I am not able to undersatnd why there is a maintenance fee for plots when no body can even live there as basic infrastructure is not in place. There is no water, Sewer & Electricity. What BPTP is going to provide against such a heavy maintenance fee for plots.
asiapole
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Next

Return to SPR Imperial Estate