Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Discuss, get the latest news and developments in the Greater Faridabad region

Re: Neharpar Sector 77 taking new shape

Postby apoorv.prakash » Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:35 pm

Hi All,

Today I have visited sector 77 with my friends and I was shocked as soon as I have cross sector 76 mall. Though the only ready to open mall in greater faridabad also looks all good and believe once we have some habitat it will be main attraction for residents to do daily shopping . Could be major stores may attract in near future which is end of 2013
On sector 77 the road work is really amazing I have seen black concrete on some portions as well.it was wide and good paced execution

I was also surprised to see BPTP much hyped project parkland pride was also in full swing of construction. One of my friend told me this project will have maximum park space and it was clearly visible when I have seen it myself.
A lower grade onsite worker told me BPTP will complete the construction in next 8months for this project and the quality was also good

KLJ was also in good pace of completion

In my view when park floor residents will start living here the area will be very attractive as it as wonderful network of good spacious road across all corners
apoorv.prakash

Postby yogesh » Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:44 pm

BPTP is Launching PARK SANTOSA (Luxury Apartments) in Sector -77, Parklands, Faridabad under subvention scheme.
the basic sale price is 4500 per sq feet
the work is on full swing in sector 77 all three side master roads are now ready to use the 24 meter sector internal road is also going to complete very soon ( 80 % completed )(work is going on) klj greens is also fascinating now the work is on good pace and project boundary is going on full speed internal green and club work is going on finishing is on full speed in phase 1 the lifts are installed in tower A-3 all flats are looking like ready to move in this tower finishing is also in full speed in the parking area of this tower . construction of park elite floors in PE block is also going on ( slowly ) . development of green belt along sector 77 ( 75 meter outer road ) will start soon . the most costly project of neharpar is on full swing all the parkland pride floors are now visible ( 50 % are now up to third floors ) and construction of parks in this area is also going on . park floors are looking very nice and the work is almost finished i don't know that why bptp is not giving possession to the owners the flats . the work of master road along sector 76 is also going on full speed . the sector 82-78 dividing road is now ready to use , all the major work is completed the work on sector 82-79 master road is also going on when this road will complete the distance of sector 77 will less than 3 kilometers from sector 81 .now we can say that sector 77 is taking shape
yogesh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby yogesh » Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:43 am

i am not confirm that bptp park sentosa is launching in sector 77 because there is not much land is remaining in this sector this group housing will be launch in sector 75 near park resort, but most of websites are saying that the project is coming in sector 77
yogesh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby apoorv.prakash » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:01 pm

HI All,

Has anybody visited Sector 77 recently if yes please share some pics and update on sector connectivity and parkland pride project construction status
apoorv.prakash

Postby yogesh » Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:28 pm

hi
friends the work of master roads is freeze in the chilling winter the work is going on very slow pace mud work is going on sector 85-86 dividing 30 meter master road , work is also going on in sector 89 and sector 88 .Sector dividing road of sector 78 -83 is also looking in very good position , dividing roads of sector 79 - 78 and 77 -78 is almost complete master road of sector 76-79 mud work is complete and drain work is going on . 75 meter main road of sector 77 is complete and lighting work on central verge is going on the dividing road of sector 79 -82 is also going on but due to a stay the work is on very slow pace
coming to sector 77 the sector is now taking shape very fast the park floors are almost ready to move in and the work of parkland pride floors are in full swing ( whole sector )these floors are giving sector 77 a new look . and the sector is now looking like sector. Park santosa is the part of park floors and coming up in the middle of sector. elite floors work in PE block is also going on 24 meter sector dividing road work is going on . service road is complete in all manner ( three side ) klj greens tower A 1 A 2 and A 3 are looking beauty full lifts are installed in tower A-3 and A 2 klj floors and platinum work is also going in a good speed the good thing of sector 77 is almost land has acquired and development is going on . master road is ready the main thing ( for sector 76 , 77 ,78 and 83 )is now the compleation of sector 79-82 dividing road for a great connectivity .
hope this matter will solve fast
yogesh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby kghosh72 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:58 am

Dear Yogesh,

Thank you very much for the detailed update. You are of great help for all of us who are yearning for our Dream home to fructify and groaning under the dual load of EMI payout and Rental payment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Regards,

Koushik Ghosh
kghosh72
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby brandoo » Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:31 pm

yogesh wrote:hi
of sector 78 -83 is also looking in very good position , .......the dividing road of sector 79 -82 is also going on but due to a stay the work is on very slow pace...............the main thing ( for sector 76 , 77 ,78 and 83 )is now the compleation of sector 79-82 dividing road for a great connectivity .

If you have pictures, do share.
Sector 79/82 road work is not slow. Except litigation/stay portion, road is almost ready with storm water channel, divider is marked, earth work and rolling is completed. Top two-three layers won't take much time. Culverts will take another month of so. Lets hope that better sense prevail and owner of land/house get proper compensation in time and we get road to use.
Tricky part is 200 meters in sector 79/82, another problem is just ahead of Vipul Plaza and in between BPTP bridge.
brandoo
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby yogesh » Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:31 pm

kghosh72 wrote:Dear Yogesh,

Thank you very much for the detailed update. You are of great help for all of us who are yearning for our Dream home to fructify and groaning under the dual load of EMI payout and Rental payment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
brandoo wrote:
yogesh wrote:hi
of sector 78 -83 is also looking in very good position , .......the dividing road of sector 79 -82 is also going on but due to a stay the work is on very slow pace...............the main thing ( for sector 76 , 77 ,78 and 83 )is now the compleation of sector 79-82 dividing road for a great connectivity .

If you have pictures, do share.
Sector 79/82 road work is not slow. Except litigation/stay portion, road is almost ready with storm water channel, divider is marked, earth work and rolling is completed. Top two-three layers won't take much time. Culverts will take another month of so. Lets hope that better sense prevail and owner of land/house get proper compensation in time and we get road to use.
Tricky part is 200 meters in sector 79/82, another problem is just ahead of Vipul Plaza and in between BPTP bridge.

ya mr brando
work is in a good condition
but the stay portion is a major difficulty u can easily reach sector 81- 82 dividing road from bptp bridge via 24 meter sector internal road and take right from DPS school ( stay hatna itna aasan nahi hai ) construction company is doing there job sector 80-81 dividing will take minimum one year after huda take possesion on land and start making road hope for best .
yogesh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby SachinSatija » Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:04 pm

Dear Yogesh,

Thanks for updates !!.

There is no update about sec- 87 master road and sector road passing near Modern Delhi Public School, or master road straight from kheri pul to sector- 87-88 & 89. If any of these two roads will be in shape then only it will be helpful for us. Also what about 24 meter sector road for SRS projects like SRS Pearl floor and Pearl height in site layout.

Regards
Sachin Satija
SachinSatija
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby apoorv.prakash » Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:59 pm

Thanks Yogesh for update. Can anyone comment on BPTP plans for
1.Are they building any Club if yes what is the progress
2.Is parkland Pride court case issue is resolved as per my update goes they have deposited 40Cr to compensate investors in HC and next hearing is on 4th March but dont know have they got some green signal and due to which BPTP like builder is progressing on fast pace to build Parkland Pride
3.Does parkland pride also have sample flat ready any idea?
apoorv.prakash

Postby apoorv.prakash » Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:43 pm

Hi all,

Have got a mail from bptp saying parkland pride floor sample flat will be ready soon.
Can anyone confirm this
apoorv.prakash

Postby yogesh » Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:20 pm

apoorv.prakash wrote:Hi all,

Have got a mail from bptp saying parkland pride floor sample flat will be ready soon.
Can anyone confirm this

construction activity are in a good speed in sector 77 parkland pride floors and elite floors ( in sector 77 )are rising day by day in whole sector bptp work very fast till they recover 95 % payment from costumer pockets after that the work slow down the last 5 % amount will paid when the project deadline time will pass and the rates will increase so they can increase area demand some other things etc but now sector 77 is a hot location
yogesh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Vikas Mehta » Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:52 pm

Hi All,

is there any update about the road which will connect front of Uppal JAde (
sec 86) to master road.

Thanks,
Vikas
Vikas Mehta

Postby dheerajjain » Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:51 pm

Hi Vikas, issue of connectivity to gate of residential colonies from master roads is also coming in High Court hearing proceedings of which is present in GFWA exclusive section. Please become GFWA member by making a contribution and filling in GFWA membership form. Please note GFWA is incurring high expenses in fighting legal case in High Court in Chandigarh on various accounts.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby yogesh » Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:21 pm

dheeraj ji i have send u a link what do u think about that please share
yogesh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

PreviousNext

Return to Greater Faridabad News & Development