Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

All updates regarding SAVANA

What's the current resale price of RPS Savana ?

Postby ankuragarwal1982 » Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:51 am

Hi guys, does anyone know about the current resale price of RPS Savana bayberry apartment? I read it somewhere that it's selling around 1550/sqft which is even below my booking price of 1700 +100 (plc). :@ Its very frustating to know that your biggest investment is not paying you any returns even after 3 yrs! I have friends who have invested in Vatika, gurgaon project and have got appreciation of 200-300psft within 3-4 months! and expecting more..!! Now this makes me regret my decision of investing in RPS where everything is proposed!! read the link below :

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/fa ... -9949.html
ankuragarwal1982
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: What's the current resale price RPS Savana??

Postby webmaster » Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:45 pm

The best way to get an idea of the resale price of RPS Savana would be to visit the dealers posing as prospective buyers.

Again comparing the Vatika project in gurgaon to RPS Savana in faridabad would be like comparing apples and oranges :) , Gurgaon in terms of infrastructure and developement is leagues ahead of faridabad, even more with the coming of metro. Greater Faridabad as of now does not offer much to investors and end users, with almost all the projects currently in the area under construction stage with no infrastructure visible from the authorities, it would be unfair to expect any kind of high returns from the project. Only once the projects complete and people actually start living in the area, then we might expect some kind of boost.
I am speaking with absolutely no experience in the real estate market, this is just a feeling that I have.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Re: What's the current resale price of RPS Savana??

Postby Abhijit Majumdar » Sat May 15, 2010 10:48 pm

hold on, if you can for 2-3 year, greater faridabad will be if not better, not even less than any place in ncr.. with so many option of connectivity proposed with south delhi and other ncr it will be great place to live in..then there will be very less price diffrence betn Greater Faridabad and Gurgaon but that it will take some time... price is down due to lack of visible infrastr. in GF for now...we architects are trying our best form our exp of what we did wrong in other part of ncr...ha ha
Abhijit Majumdar

Postby agarg » Sun May 01, 2011 11:38 am

ankuragarwal1982 wrote:Hi guys, does anyone know about the current resale price of RPS Savana bayberry apartment? I read it somewhere that it's selling around 1550/sqft which is even below my booking price of 1700 +100 (plc). :@ Its very frustating to know that your biggest investment is not paying you any returns even after 3 yrs! I have friends who have invested in Vatika, gurgaon project and have got appreciation of 200-300psft within 3-4 months! and expecting more..!! Now this makes me regret my decision of investing in RPS where everything is proposed!! read the link below :

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/fa ... ght=savana" target="_blank

At what rate you wanted to resell your flat?
Please tell me how many bedroom flat is yours? If intrested contact me @8800448648

Thank in Advance!!
agarg

Postby rmuk » Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:38 am

August 2012, about 2000- psft. No guarantee about date of possession.
rmuk
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby rmuk » Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:19 pm

Cross posting this reply in September:

User : anuj_bansal
Subject : Current Rates in Savana
Thread : Current Rates in Savana
Forum : Communities « RPS Group Faridabad « Apartments « SAVANA News
Mode : post
IP/Host : / (n/a)
Actions : [reply] [quote] [edit] [delete] [info] [pm] [email]
Hi,

Looks like RPS has given my contact details to the property dealers. I keep on getting calls to sell my flat in T-12.

Current rates they are offering is 2550 for 3BHK and 2800 for 2/2+1 BHK.

Regards
Anuj
rmuk
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ankuragarwal1982 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:56 pm

What are the current rates now. I have my flat in T8, is there any scope for further appreciation or is this the right time to sell?
ankuragarwal1982
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby miketest » Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:58 pm

ankuragarwal1982 wrote:What are the current rates now. I have my flat in T8, is there any scope for further appreciation or is this the right time to sell?

You should buy in a slow market and not sell :) :)
miketest
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Flat-Deals.com » Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:03 pm

Hi all,

I spoke to one of the main financier-cum-dealer of RPS and asked him the rates for a 3+1. He quoted about 3300. Then I offered him Verma's flat and he said that it may sell for 2800-2900 because the market is down. However, even at these low rates he was unwilling to commit -- I know for a fact that this guy spends big bucks in booking flats and when guys like these are shying away, then it is an indicator that their stocks are not selling.

This is just FYI. Thanks.
I'm an investor and have turned real estate consultant. My aim is to educate investors about how builders and brokers operate. I also bring investors up-to-speed with the current trends in the Faridabad and Gurgaon real estate markets.
Flat-Deals.com

Postby miketest » Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:11 pm

Flat-Deals.com wrote:Hi all,

I spoke to one of the main financier-cum-dealer of RPS and asked him the rates for a 3+1. He quoted about 3300. Then I offered him Verma's flat and he said that it may sell for 2800-2900 because the market is down. However, even at these low rates he was unwilling to commit -- I know for a fact that this guy spends big bucks in booking flats and when guys like these are shying away, then it is an indicator that their stocks are not selling.

This is just FYI. Thanks.

This is what happens in a slow market. You go for buying and you do not get competitive rates because no seller is ready to sell at low prices and when you go to sell, there is no buyer at that high price. Its time to sit on your investments as the lull is not limited to Faridabad but the whole of NCR.
miketest
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: What's the current resale price of RPS Savana ?

Postby srajyam » Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:52 pm

Hi guys any news on the current rates for RPS specially t3 to t8. has there been any appreciation post RPS news of application for OC?
srajyam

Re: What's the current resale price of RPS Savana ?

Postby amolbh » Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:19 pm

Hi all,

I'm looking to buy a 2+1, anyone interested in selling?
Also what is the current price trend for Savana ?
amolbh
Official Member
Official Member

Resale Pricing?

Postby chintubajaj » Tue May 05, 2015 10:42 am

Anyone aware of resale prices for 3+1? I also hear that the area is going to be increased.

Chintu
chintubajaj
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Return to SAVANA News