Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Discuss about project Piyush Heights, Sector 89, Faridabad.

Piyush Heights Licence expired on 27-Mar-09

Postby dheerajjain » Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:15 am

Please find attached Piyush Heights Licences (161 and 162 of 2007) that I received from RTI on 26/08/10. In this RTI, I had explicitly asked whether the licence of Piyush Heights is expired. Reply was Yes and expired on 27-Mar-09. I had kept this RTI with myself for a long time but going by Piyush Group arrogance and total disregard for honest middle class tax paying buyers, I am uploading this RTI.
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Piyush Heights Licence expired on 27-Mar-09

Postby hemantarora » Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:19 am

Hi Dheeraj,

Sorry for asking this question is I don't have much knowledge.

If the License is expired how will it impact us as an individual buyer of Flats of the project.

Does this mean that the Piyush Group can not offer us possesion till the license is renewed.

As per RTI the license expiry date is mentioned while granting the license it self. It might have happen that License might have been renewed after some time.

Please clarify.

Rgds,

Hemant
hemantarora
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby vermamm » Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:54 pm

Excellent Work Dheeraj...
vermamm

Postby dheerajjain » Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:17 pm

I doubt that Piyush Heights licence got renewed since they have NOT paid original EDC dues. About 90% of original EDC dues are pending. Only when Piyush Group will clear all outstanding dues at least for original EDC, only then it will be in a position to offer possession.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:56 pm

Please find attached documents from RTI reply dated 19-Jul-12 which state that application for renewal of licence was NOT accepted in 2009 since EDC/IDC amounts were NOT paid to Govt. Application for renewal of application was again submitted by Piyush Buildwell in Jan, 2012 but same has been NOT renewed as on date 19-Jul-12
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:21 pm

Licence is still NOT renewed and remain in expired state. This is clear from following link provided by Director, Town and Country Planning (status updated as recently as October 2012)
http://tcpharyana.gov.in/Licences/2007.htm
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:43 pm

Piyush Heights Licence is still expired and hence, not in a position to give possession. Licence was valid till 27-03-09 only. Updated list of licences till January 2013 have come on Town and Country Planning website website and you can see here (S.No. 32):

http://tcpharyana.gov.in/Licences/2007.htm

Also, if you click on LC-849A link, a pdf will open and you will see for Group Housing land , two licenses are given,one to Piyush Buildwell India Ltd. and other to Praveen Kumar
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:36 pm

I recently asked HDFC Ltd to give reason why they were giving Loan ,for projects for which the license has expired.
The HDFC executive said that DTCP gives license to the project for 3 yrs, and if the possession to its customers is not given within 3 yrs the license gets automatically expires, and DTCP has given guidlines to renew the license. So its only technical and License can be renewed even after it gets expired.
Also the CFO of the company has given verbal assurance to the HDFC Ltd. that they have applied for the license renewal to DTCP. and the process of renewing of the license is underway.
This is in respect to the license of Era divine court.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:01 pm

Banks are only seeing profit and does not seem to care for home buyers. According to TCP guidelines, builder has to apply for renewal of licence and get it renewed as soon as possible. Delay of some days/months may be acceptable but delay of years means that something is grossly wrong. In case of many Greater Faridabad societies, main reason of non-renewal of licences is non-payment of EDC collected from home buyers to Govt. and investing this money somewhere else. Banks have to look for irregularities and look for interest of home buyers rather than just looking at their profit
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:25 pm

The list of licenses granted/Renewed till January 2013, and date of validity can be easily accessed on http://www.tcpharyana.gov.in and the link on right side of home page "LIST OF LICENSES-Updated till January 2013".

My project license has been renewed!!

We should Join Noida Extension Flat owners WA on 24 Feb. 2013 (SUNDAY) at Jantar Mantar to demand Real estate regulatory Bill to be passed in The BUDJET session of Parliament.

join-the-dharna-at-jantar-mantar-on-24-feb-2013-for-real-estate-regulatory-bill-t1508.html
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Return to Piyush Heights