Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Community forum for members of BPTP Princess Park, Sector 86, BPTP Parklands, Faridabad

BPTP Princess Park offer of possession

Postby princesspark » Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:23 pm

Dear All

Yesterday I have received possession letter for my flat in princess park. It is shocking that BPTP has asked for 10 lakhs as demand. On a ground that final super built up area is 200 sq ft more, which is frivolous and mischievous. Any body having similar experience, pl let me know.
princesspark

Re: Princess Park flat Owners: Lets meet on Jan 8th

Postby divya » Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:01 pm

Hello ,

Cn u share your unit and flat nos. 10lcs is actually shocking amount. do you also have details of the same amount.

As i am also Princess park owner, and waiting for possession , this will be same in our case as well.

Regards
A-806, Princess Park
divya
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: BPTP Princess Park offer of possession

Postby avnish » Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:31 pm

Does any body know the status of constrction of tower "L" in Princess Park and when offer of possession is expected from the builder?
avnish
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby avnish » Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:20 pm

Attached is extortion letter sent by BPTP to one of my freinds. Super area increased from 1835 sq.ft. to 2353 sq.ft. - increase of 518 sq.ft (28.2%). He visited BPTP office to get details of incresed area. BPTP refused to provide the details.

Right time to unite and take action against BPTP.
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
avnish
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby brandoo » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:01 pm

403000 for power backup installation. This is insane. Even 2.5 kwh solar system cost 3.5 L after 30 subsidy provided by government of India.

Amount total > 11L. Builder twist BBA in their favour at any point, darn care attitude about BBA when it comes to customer's right.

Builder ke Nam ki loot hai loot sako toh loot lo
brandoo
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ashishv » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:17 pm

This is really insane. BPTP is big chor. Bigest in the market.
ashishv

Postby anujft » Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:45 am

This is really too high, particularly increase in area by 28 % and power back up installation. It should not be that high.

Regards,
anujft
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby brandoo » Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:25 am

anujft wrote:This is really too high, particularly increase in area by 28 % and power back up installation. It should not be that high.

Regards,

Area increase is less than 10% for payment purpose which is within the legal limit of 10%. 28 % area increase (goodwill gesture as termed by BPTP) is for maintenance charges for rest of your life. 1st year maintenance charges are after taxes is 68000 (something like) i.e. 5.6 K per month. PSF rate is Rs.2.40.
Lets see the projected scenario for three area: as per BBA, registered super area and super area for maintenance purpose.
1835: 4404
2019: 4846
2353: 5647

See the long term gain for BPTP behind this goodwill gesture.
brandoo
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ssg.sunilgupta » Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:03 pm

All - donot think that discussion on internet will help. how ever has got the letter if feel that he is being cheated then should go ahead and file a complaint with Faridabad TCP & DC. please see at Piyush case and have some guts.if not
then please pay.

thx
ssg.sunilgupta
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby gupta.rajeev » Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:09 am

BPTP, RPS, KLJ, SRS owners beware ! you can also be arrested now ! The cheating has crossed all the limits. FIR lodging spree should be started against these builders. This is the most appropriate time for taking action against cheat builders in Faridabad.
gupta.rajeev

Postby gupta.rajeev » Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:32 am

BPTP increasing the super built up area, RPS and SRS selling the land to school without resident's permission, cheating by KLJ in charging interest on interest, the common cause of delay in projects applicable to all the projects. These are some of the points on the basis of which FIR can be easily lodged against the concerned builders and the builder will be in deep trouble. The Piyush example is proving to be a NIGHTMARE for other builders. For the first time the builders are now scared of Faridabad Neharpar Residents and GFWA.
gupta.rajeev

Postby rajeevkishore » Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:11 pm

We have also received the same Rs.10 Lac demand for Princess Park Apt.

This is clear extortion.

Has Any one taken any legal action against the builder for area increase, Enhanced EDC/IDC, etc.?
rajeevkishore
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby divya » Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:35 am

Dear Members,

I have my flat in Unit A.

Per my telecon with customer care this morning, they will offer the posession between April and May for this tower.

However, they refused to divulge the details regarding ,amount to be paid at the time of posession..

Can anyone of you pls advice on the appx amount to be paid.. and also the members who have already rcd the posession , if they have paid the amount asked by them ..

Regards
divya
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby avnish » Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:23 pm

I want to sell my 3BHK, 1697 sq.ft., BPTP Princess Park flat. If interested, please contact me @ my mobile # 9810307105.

Avnish
avnish
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Return to BPTP Princess Park