Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Omaxe Spa Village Sector 78

Like and Share the story
Discussion forum for members of Omaxe SPA Village community, Sector 78, Faridabad.

Re: Omaxe Spa Village Sector 78

Postby Sandy » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:29 pm

Greetings to fellow OSV Buyers:
1. After repeated correspondance with Omaex they have advised that they plan to give possession of Signature tower by July'13 ! Which means other towers must be offred for possession much earlier !! Does anyone agree to this !
2. On my last visit to Omaxe Spa village site during Feb'2013 , I visited the Signature tower site the floring work is going on, but is v.slow and delayed as well, hence the clp demand is also delayed.
3. One VERY IMPORTANT POINT - I happened to go into the detail layout plan for Omaxe New Heights, which is just adjoining the Spa Village project. It so occurred to me that though the New Heights site plan does not show any Club House, still the Co is advertising club membership as free in the rate list of New Heights. And they r charging exorbitant price from the Spa Village buyers'.
Can anybody try and explain which club house is being provided to the New Heights ; also the New Heights site plan shows parts of Spa Village site. It is totally confusing how this is going to work. Request owners of Spa Village and New Heights to look into this matter and post their views / thoughts. Thanks.
Sandy

Postby brandoo » Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:10 am

Sandy,
Omaxe will offer possession for ONH first, and last will be Signature. I put my money on October-November, not before that.

Some other observations:
ONH will have their own swimming pool but not club and omaxe didn't charge for the same. OSV buyers have paid for the club. As seen in OH (sector 86), there is no restriction on movement of people and material from small gate next to shops. Hence we will have to have provisions to stop this because windows next to main door of apartments are all glass and anyone can break in. Strong RWA after people move in should take care of these.

Any news on connectivity of the project to 60 meter master road via 24 meter road. Omaxe will build internal part of 24 meter road but remaining 200-250 meter road beyond boundary wall is needed. Work on OSV towers is dragging at snails pace where as ONH is moving really fast.
brandoo
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby rajrao70@gmail.com » Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:35 pm

My experience is that you never know which way the builder will start focussing and at what time. For all you know, ONH may suddenly slow down.
A lot depends on which way the dice will roll. I had a flat in ONH and seeing no movement early on, changed my booking to OSV as at least structure had been constructed by then.
I'll naturally be disappointed if ONH possession is given before OSV.
Don't really know what the ground reality is right now.
Regards.
rajrao70@gmail.com

Postby brandoo » Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:57 pm

You are true in one sense but think from builder's view point.
In OSV lot of inventory is still left particularly for 1900, 2350 and penthouses (total 7). Those who are willing to invest 70L-1.2 cr will weight their options and definitely NP is no match to Noida's some of developed sectors though future is really promising for NP.

Start of metro and master road work is fully discounted. Next push will come when OSV and ONH are connected to master road through 24 meter road and one litigation on master road is removed/resolved. Let me add on, another pus will be possession, RTM project with some good specifications will fetch better price than under construction project.

Why ONH first: Apartment sizes are small ranging from 850-1350, hence easy to sell off. Investors will also put their money due to smaller ticket size and its easy to find a buyer for these apartments. ONH is almost sold though there is availability but not much.

Looking at these factors, ONH will be offered first, followed by castle B of OSV. Last will be signature. ONH doesn't have club, a swimming pool, nursery school and boundary wall. Parking is completed, floor is almost done except water testing area, lifts are being installed, external paint work is on, door and window frames are fitted and these are basic apartment, no false ceiling, no wooden flooring in bedrooms. All these factors will certainly lead to early offer of possession.
OH, sector 86, 2 BHK's are offered, 3 three are not registered and 4 bhk's are in early stage of construction. If history is something to go by then ONH will be offered 1st and then OSV.
brandoo
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Vicky0909 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:10 pm

Insight on the current status of the project & the demand of the 12th installment due on the completion of the flooring work:
I had been pursuing the matter with Omaxe past a month to provide the confirmation on the flooring work, but as expected they never replied in reference and kept misleading me and confirming on the mail that the work is in progress and requested to pay the dues.
I was apprehensive on the matter as I had visited the site in Feb & the flooring work had not even started on my floor. The last mail from Omaxe showed me inability to provide the pictures to confirm the status of work on the floor & requested me to visit by myself.
Today I visited the site and as expected no flooring work has been done so far on the floor and they have been asking to pay the 12th Installment with due date 17-Jan, which falls due on the completion of the flooring.
I thought of sharing this with you all, as you would also have received the request to pay the particular installment.
Here, I am attaching the pictures for your reference and to decide your future plan of action.
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
Vicky0909
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Sandy » Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:03 pm

@ Brandoo & Rajrao
Dera friends, thanks for your responses. I totally agree with your points, specially that u can never tell what builder might plan tomorrow as what Rajrao has mentioned.
As regards a v.imp point made by Brabdoo about the glass pannel alongside the main door entry to the flat, I had highlighted this issue to
Sandy

Postby Sandy » Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:17 pm

@ Brandoo & Rajrao
Dera friends, thanks for your responses. I totally agree with your points, specially that u can never tell what builder might plan tomorrow as what Rajrao has mentioned.
As regards a v.imp point made by Brandoo about the glass pannel alongside the main door enHtry to the flat, I had highlighted this issue to Omaex,, but as usual there is no one to listen. Then we tried to push our point thru' the site manager to which we got a reply that the mamagement is not ready to do anything about it ; if u want, u can get your own grill put there after possession.
OSV buyers need to get together and push this very valid point as it is a major security issue.
@ Vicky - friend , v.good that u posted yr query. Only we buyers of the same project need to cm together and work together to our advantage. It is really surperising to see that u hv already got the 12th instalment demand. I had been after these people to advise me a tentative schedule when this demand will be made, but earlier they did not give relavant reply, but later on pressurising them, on 18 Feb, I recd the below reply :
""This is with reference to your below mail, on basis our discussion for your case with the Construction Team, we would like to inform you that next demand of completion of flooring, shall be raised in the month of March. You will be given 15 days from the letter date to remitting the dues.
Further to your query for Possession, the said tower will be rolled out in next 4-5 months, tentatively. ""

This is related to signature tower though.

Dear friends, i think it would be worthwhile that we meet at the site office and get all the points listed and then take it further with the builder with the help of GFWA.
Pls. Feel free to put in your thoughts.
THANKS.
Sandy

Postby cgd3psg » Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:38 pm

Sandy wrote:@ Brandoo & Rajrao
As regards a v.imp point made by Brandoo about the glass pannel alongside the main door enHtry to the flat, I had highlighted this issue to Omaex,, but as usual there is no one to listen. Then we tried to push our point thru' the site manager to which we got a reply that the mamagement is not ready to do anything about it ; if u want, u can get your own grill put there after possession.
OSV buyers need to get together and push this very valid point as it is a major security issue.
@ Vicky - friend , v.good that u posted yr query. Only we buyers of the same project need to cm together and work together to our advantage. It is really surperising to see that u hv already got the 12th instalment demand. I had been after these people to advise me a tentative schedule when this demand will be made, but earlier they did not give relavant reply, but later on pressurising them, on 18 Feb, I recd the below reply :
""This is with reference to your below mail, on basis our discussion for your case with the Construction Team, we would like to inform you that next demand of completion of flooring, shall be raised in the month of March. You will be given 15 days from the letter date to remitting the dues.
Further to your query for Possession, the said tower will be rolled out in next 4-5 months, tentatively. ""

This is related to signature tower though.

Dear friends, i think it would be worthwhile that we meet at the site office and get all the points listed and then take it further with the builder with the help of GFWA.
Pls. Feel free to put in your thoughts.
THANKS.

Hi,
I agree with you guys. Builder has been consistantly denying individual demands.. All OSV buyers need to collectively raise it to builder. But unfortunatly, so far I haven't seen any such urge in OSV buyers...Most of the voices are limited to internet blogs only. :'( .

Thanks/Amit
cgd3psg
Official Member
Official Member

Postby Sandy » Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:14 pm

I also agree, lets take this further and propose a meeting date asap. May be 1week of April, so all get ample time to plan. Thnx.
Sandy

Postby cgd3psg » Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:41 pm

Hi,

There was a site meeting scheduled for yesterday morning (It was posted on OSV owner's facebook page) http://www.facebook.com/groups/Omaxespavillage/

Only myself & Rajrao were there at site yesterday morning. We spent more than an hour there & had a good discussion with Omaxe site people.

Overall progress on site as well as surrounding infrastructure looked positive.

Will share some pics later.

Thanks
cgd3psg
Official Member
Official Member

Postby Praveen0209 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:45 am

Hi OSV Memebers,

I am Praveen Wadhwa and having a flat in Aspen Tower/B/1202
Contact No 9717497048
Current Location : Green Field, Faridabad
Email id praveen.wadhwa@gmail.com; praveen.wadhwa@schenckprocess.in
Praveen0209

Re: Omaxe SPA Village Members Meet

Postby Praveen0209 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:55 am

Hi OSV Members,

Last week I visited OSV -Aspen- Bsite and had the following observations :-

1. Quality of work looks satisfactorily.
2. Lift is under erection and it is expected that lift will be operational within 2 months.
3. They are using unbranded floor tiles and design of bathroom tiles are not so good.
4. Door quality is not so good.
5. They are providing branded wall hanging WC & jaquar taps, which is good.
6. Railings on upstairs are under fabrication.

Praveen Wadhwa
Aspen/B/1202
M # 09717497048
Praveen0209

Postby kanvit » Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:42 pm

The only good sign is the pace of work and deployment of labour. I think there would be around 100 people working in different area (mostly in constructing inner road)... this gives a positive hope that Diwali could be a possible date..
kanvit
Official Member
Official Member

Postby brandoo » Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:14 am

Construction has not picked up for OSV but holds true for ONH.
Internal roads being laid at brisk pace at least 200 meters of top layers is completed. For remaining part leveling, rolling with mud and water is done with earth rollers.
Lift will take time.
Windows and doors will take time. Work is progressing extremely slowly (four people working per tower which will take good 60 days to finish the work for single tower). On the contrary, ONH has very fast movement of man and material.
Club will take significant, even pillars of ground floor/stilt are not erected as yet, it will take 4-6 month for basic structure to put in place and then time for internal and external plaster, other fittings etc.

Unofficial word is out, ONH will go first then OSV. Within OSV, Castle B will be first one to go for possession.

Mater road and Tigaon road:
Master road work is more or less done this include, levellng, rolling, storm water channels of both sides of the road, culverts are completed, layers of different grades of stones up to vipul plaza and beyond. After crossing Omaxe city center (on the right) one house is under litigation and will take time, however if builder's and HUDA want, temporary two lane road can be built around the house. Tigaon road is lifted a bit and will take as much time as contractor want which means it can be completed in months time (from cross roads to project).

Guys we won't be facing issues such as demand of 10 L at the time of possession as we have already paid FFC, EEC, IFMS, Parking, club and back up charges unlike Piyush and some other builders. My only hitch as on date is increase in area. Guys, I have to drawings approved by HUDA and TCP (modified on March 2010) and 1600, 1900 and 2350 can't be justified. Omaxe has already charged us 10-12% more than the actual area and another 10% will make it 20-22 % more than actual gross covered area which include all common facilities except security room, generator room.
Hence at the time of possession we will get refund on EEDC (not sure how much but for sure), Omaxe will charge for meter (30-35K, how on earth builder justify this cost against the actual market cost of 8-9K), area increase (we should fight for this and stay united) and extra payment for registries in collusion with registrar, TCP and HUDA, last but not the least convenience charges (legal charges 20-25K, i will prefer my own lawyer doing it for me)

Lal Slaam
brandoo
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby cgd3psg » Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:06 am

As per my recent informal discussion with omaxe site guys , area increase will be much higher in ONH as compared to OSV. Furnished 1350sft unit in ONH seems almost equal to 1600sft unit in OSV.
cgd3psg
Official Member
Official Member

PreviousNext

Return to Omaxe SPA Village