Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

New Circle rates in Neharpar

Like and Share the story
Discuss, get the latest news and developments in the Greater Faridabad region

New Circle rates in Neharpar

Postby sanjeev_sezwar » Tue May 08, 2012 4:24 pm

Dear All,

Recently, It was in the news that Circle rate has been revised in Faridabad and other cities in haryana in 2012.
I would like to know what is the new rate for flats and plots in neharpar area.
And from which date these rates are applicable?
what if someone has purchased flat in 2008 in original booking or in resale.
If any one has more clarity on this please reply.
I will appriciate if anyone can upload HUDA's memo regarding rates and it's applicable date.

Thanks
Sanjeev
sanjeev_sezwar

Re: New Circle rates in Neharpar

Postby dheerajjain » Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:27 am

Circle Rates once again increased in Faridabad. Rates increased ranging from 10% to 50%

Source: Punjab Kesari
http://www.punjabkesari.in/news/%E0%A4% ... %B0-120400

फरीदाबाद (सूरजमल) : प्रशासन द्वारा एक बार फिर कलैक्टर रेट बढ़ा दिए गए हैं। अब लोगों को शहर में जमीन व प्रापर्टी खरीदने के लिए पहले से ज्यादा पैसे चुकाने पडेंगे। बढ़े हुए कलैक्टर रेट पर रजिस्ट्री 1 अप्रैल से शुरू हो जाएगी। इसमें न्यूनतम 10 से 50 प्रतिशत की वृद्धि की गई है। अब लोगों को जमीन खरीदने के लिए अधिक स्टांप लगाने पडेंग़े। हुडा के सैक्टरों में रिहायशी के मामले में सबसे महंगा सैक्टर 15 बना हुआ है।

पिछले साल यहां पर सर्किल रेट 32 हजार रुपए प्रति स्क्वायर यार्ड थे जो अब बढ़ाकर 37 हजार रुपए कर दिए गए हैं। इतनी महंगी जमीन किसी अन्य सैक्टर में नहीं है। बूथ और एस.सी.एफ. के मामले में भी यह सबसे महंगा है। बूथ का सॢकल रेट 90 हजार और एस.सी.एफ. का 85 हजार रखा गया है। शहर में व्यावसायिक कलैक्टर रेट में एक-दो चौक मेन मार्कीट से फावड़ा सिंह चौक और गुरुद्वारा चौक का हिस्सा सबसे महंगा है। यहां पर व्यावसायिक जमीन के कलैक्टर रेट 87 हजार रुपए प्रति स्कवायर यार्ड रखे गए हैं।

कालोनियों में इरोज व चार्मसवुड का जलवा बरकरार
कालोनियों में इरोज और चार्मसवुड का जलवा बरकरार है। सूरजकुंड रोड स्थित इन कालोनियों में रिहायशी में कलैक्टर रेट पिछले साल 25 हजार रुपए प्रति स्क्वायर यार्ड था लेकिन इस साल यह बढ़ाकर 30 हजार रुपए कर दिया गया है।

चार्मसवुड कालोनी का पिछले साल कलैक्टर रेट 25 हजार रुपए प्रति स्क्वायर यार्ड था। इस कालोनी में भी अब प्रति स्क्वायर यार्ड रेट 30 हजार रुपए कर दिया गया है।

नहर पार प्रति एकड़ 25 लाख की वृद्धि
नहर पार बस रहे ग्रेटर फरीदाबाद क्षेत्र की कीमतों में लगभग 25 लाख रुपए एकड़ की वृद्धि हो गई है। यहां पर अभी तक 90 लाख रुपए प्रति एकड़ की कीमत थी जिसे नए सॢकल रेट में बढ़ाकर 1.15 करोड़ रुपए प्रति एकड़ कर दी गई है। नहर पार के गांवों में भतोला, खेड़ीकलां, बुढैना, रिवाजपुर, बसेलवा, नीमका, टिकरावली, पलवली, बादशाहपुर, फरीदपुर, बड़ौली, मिर्जापुर, प्रह्लादपुर माजरा, खेड़ी खुर्द, वजीरपुर और फैजपुर नीमका।
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ddamitav » Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:28 pm

For Neharpar new circle rate is Rs 3000 Psf!!
ddamitav
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby mdtuli » Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:42 pm

BPTP IS CHARGING CIRCLE RATES ON RESALE PROPERTY,AND WORST PART IS THAT IT IS CHARGING ON SUPER BUILT UP AREA INSTEAD OF PLINTH AREA
ON ORIGINAL BOOKING STAMP DUTY IS BEING CHARGED ON THE COST OF FLAT
mdtuli
Official Member
Official Member

Postby asiapole » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:47 pm

As per Finance Bill 2013, the stamp duty value shall be calculated based on circle rate as on date of agreement and not based on date of registration. Here is the text from Finance Bill 2013.
**************************************************************************************************************************************

The Bill proposes to provide that, where the date of the agreement fixing the amount of consideration for the transfer of the immovable property and the date of registration is not the same; the stamp duty value may be taken as on the date of the agreement instead of that on the date of registration. This exception shall, however, apply only in a case where the amount of consideration or part thereof, has been paid by any mode other than cash on or before the date of the agreement fixing the amount of consideration for the transfer of such immovable.
asiapole
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

what is the Circle rates in Neharpar

Postby naveenkaushish » Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:16 pm

Good Evening Sir
I am Naveen kaushish from Sector- 2 faridabad.My Flat in Park Elite Floors Parkland Sector 75 BPTP. BPTP Demand for amount of Stamp Duty in January 2013 and I pay full amount of Stamp duty in Mid of February.But Bptp not Done any Registry Till today And again Demand Of Amount According to Increase in Circle Rate From 1st April 2013. BPTP Charge me For Stamp Duty According To Circle Rate 4000 From 1st April.
But I See & Listen in News Cirlcle Rate for Neharpar Area is 3000. Please Tell me What is the Actual Circle Rate for Neharpar area of BPTP.

2. Bptp Charge Me Edc or idc Charge And Again Charge me For STP OR ELECTRIFICATION WORK. But According to DTCP Chandigarh Haryana STP & ELECTRIFICATION Charge is included in EDC.Please Give me Help ful Information About These Points . Thanks

Regards:
Naveen kaushish
naveenkaushish

Circle rate revision in Neharpar area

Postby rkrishnan » Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:41 pm

Understand that the Circle rate in Neharpar area is again increased to Rs. 4000/- per Sq. ft. from Rs. 3000/-. The govt. order is awaited, however, the builders are not accepting the registry papers due to uncertainties attached.

It is surprising that the last increase was announced w.e.f 1/4/2013 and why the authorities are increasing the rate again and again? In case the increase is related to development of this area, how can they revise it without any progress in the announced projects like master road etc?? :@
rkrishnan

ANOTHER CIRCLE RATE INCREASE IN NEHARPAR

Postby rohit.mattoo » Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:10 pm

Friends,recently there has been an increase in circle rate of neharpar area in March 2013.It has gone from 2300 to Rs.3000/sqft. Omaxe has recently offered registration letters to 3BHK holders.But this registration process was suspended on Tuesday, just 1 day after the start of process. Omaxe is saying that circle rate has further gone upto Rs4000/sqft and unless it is official the process is suspended. I request members to please share their views if such increase is applied in any other project.
On one side we have no basic infrastructure in neharpar but govt is still pushing the circle rates.How justified it is.Such non productive high circle rates are really frustrating for all those projects who are on the verge of being offered possession.
REGARGS
Rohit
rohit.mattoo
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: ANOTHER CIRCLE RATE INCREASE IN NEHARPAR

Postby PEFL » Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:02 am

I have floor in BPTP Park Elite Floor, From 1st April 2013, Circle rate was revised, from day one we informed that our circle rate is 4000/- per sq ft. But I heard that increased circle rate is 3000/-, I thought there is difference in circle rate between High rise societies and floors, after seeing your comment, now it is clear that there is no difference, and no further increase but it may be some error from builder side. People had received revised demand for stamp duty in Park Elite Floor @ 4000/- per sq ft. This revised circle rate will impact only to those buyers who purchased their homes in re-sale mode.
PEFL

Postby savdeshkhatri » Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:15 am

This is totally unacceptaple.we should raise our voice against that otherwise thy vl also put this burden on us like others
savdeshkhatri

Postby dheerajjain » Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:55 pm

rohit.mattoo wrote:Friends,recently there has been an increase in circle rate of neharpar area in March 2013.It has gone from 2300 to Rs.3000/sqft. Omaxe has recently offered registration letters to 3BHK holders.But this registration process was suspended on Tuesday, just 1 day after the start of process. Omaxe is saying that circle rate has further gone upto Rs4000/sqft and unless it is official the process is suspended. I request members to please share their views if such increase is applied in any other project.
On one side we have no basic infrastructure in neharpar but govt is still pushing the circle rates.How justified it is.Such non productive high circle rates are really frustrating for all those projects who are on the verge of being offered possession.
REGARGS
Rohit

Govt. seems to be even bigger looter than Builders. First they collect EDC + Enhanced to the tune of 4-5 lakhs per flat and then they double also circle rate putting extra burden of again 3-4lakhs. That is totally unacceptable and that too when there is no development
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ddamitav » Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:14 pm

Only people gaining from GF is Builder and Govt...... Sab Loot Rahen hain humen..................another 1 lac burden on account of Stamp Duty.... Who will Pay Builders?? As they delayed the project so they sld pay...
ddamitav
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby singhkm » Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:08 am

All,

Please find below the list of circle rate for Greater Faridabad(Neharpar) effective 01/04/2013. This clearly states that the Circle Rate for :
Group Housing Society is Rs. 3000/sq. ft.
Housing Board is Rs. 3000/sq.ft.
All Licensed Colony is Rs.4000/sq.ft.
Sector Floor is Rs 4000/sq. ft.
Other Floors (NIT/OLD FARIDABAD) is Rs. 3500/sq.ft

Hope this clarifies everything as there has been no notification of any increase after this.If there was an increase in rates than that should have been highlighted by all the leading News Papers as done previously. If any body needs a soft copy of the same, then u can e-mail me at kochar_manpreet@hotmail.com.
cheers
:thumb:
singhkm

Postby webmaster » Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:56 am

Hi Manpreet,

Please upload the soft copy here or email admin @myfaridabad.in
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby vpankaj1 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:07 pm

Dear Residents,

1. Please be clear that such news of increase in circle rates are very predominantly covered by media. If even there would have been any news/discussion about such increase, it would have been covered my local media.

2. I also spoke with one of my known persons in Faridabad Court. He says that there is no news of any such increase in circle rates.

3. What the rates are available are those rates which are applicable w.e.f. 01-Apr-2013.

I have the copy of both Government Orders (GOs) specifying circle rates for Faridabad Tehsil and Tigaon Sub-Tehsil. As per this GO, circle rates for Group Housing Societies in these Tehsil are Rs. 3000/- per sq.ft. If anyone wants copy of such GOs, please mail me at vpankaj1@gmail.com

The GOs are attached here also but I am not sure whether they are successfully uploaded and downloadable or not.

If anyone has any more or updated information, please share with all of us.

Regards,
Pankaj Vishwamitra
Omaxe Heights, Faridabad (Haryana)
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
vpankaj1

Next

Return to Greater Faridabad News & Development