Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Discuss about project Piyush Heights, Sector 89, Faridabad.

National Consumer Commission asks Piyush Group to handover possession to buyers sans extra demands

Postby dheerajjain » Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:26 pm

National Consumer Commission passed order today clarifying "status quo" order given on project on January 29, 2013. NCDRC clarified that stay is not applicable for construction activities and handing over possession to buyers. But, stay continues on extra demands. As I understand at time of handing over possession, builder can't demand any payment on account of:

1. Open Car parking
2. Enhanced EDC.
3. Additional Charges.
4. Sale of Podium
5. Cooking Gas Charges.
6. Increased Super Area.

Also, stay continues on sale of common area and construction of school etc. on green area.
So, builder has to handover possession without these extra demands. Congratulations! everyone as this order is applicable for all 1100 flat buyers. It is the result of effort and dedication of 200+ members in Piyush buyers Yahoo! group and sacrifices of front line members.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: National Consumer Commission asks Piyush Group to handover possession to buyers sans extra demands

Postby dp2013 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:23 pm

Thanks for the update Dheeraj ji....Lets hope for the best....the builder keep coming up with new things every other day... even after so much they are still not trying to compete the work ...just delay it further ...take time from court ... make things bad for us....
dp2013
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: National Consumer Commission asks Piyush Group to handover possession to buyers sans extra demands

Postby dheerajjain » Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:49 pm

dp2013 wrote:Thanks for the update Dheeraj ji....Lets hope for the best....the builder keep coming up with new things every other day... even after so much they are still not trying to compete the work ...just delay it further ...take time from court ... make things bad for us....

They can't delay possession now as they are under watch of both Honourable High Court and National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission (NCDRC).
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby saurabh » Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:19 am

dheerajjain wrote:
dp2013 wrote:Thanks for the update Dheeraj ji....Lets hope for the best....the builder keep coming up with new things every other day... even after so much they are still not trying to compete the work ...just delay it further ...take time from court ... make things bad for us....

They can't delay possession now as they are under watch of both Honourable High Court and National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission (NCDRC).

Dheeraj Ji, Any word from Builder or court order, when will they be handing over the keys for 3 BHK and timeline for 2 BHK ?
saurabh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby webmaster » Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:51 pm

This is excellent news. This proves that together with the vision and dedication of a group, along with a competent lawyer, justice can be sought and won.

There is no use of complaining on emails about builder harassment, you will have to stand up and fight for it.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby dp2013 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:22 pm

Dheeraj ji,

If i understand correctly the above is just a stay and we havent won it yet... ?
dp2013
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:15 pm

dp2013 wrote:Dheeraj ji,

If i understand correctly the above is just a stay and we havent won it yet... ?

Yes, it is stay. And builder has to offer possession without these additional demands.

Jayanta wrote:This is excellent news. This proves that together with the vision and dedication of a group, along with a competent lawyer, justice can be sought and won.

There is no use of complaining on emails about builder harassment, you will have to stand up and fight for it.

Fight is long, painful and require lot of efforts. Why buyers who have put life time savings on residential units have to fight? We should have a real estate regulatory body to oversee real estate industry
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:27 am

Case No is 296 of 2012. You can check orders, proceedings and directions at NCRDC website by using link:
http://164.100.72.12/ncdrcusersWeb/logi ... caseStatus

Case No to be entered is : CC/296/2012

Latest directions and proceedings are not yet uploaded on website
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dp2013 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:56 pm

Dheeraj ji,

When is the next hearing ?
dp2013
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dp2013 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:49 pm

Dheeraj ji,

I think the consumer case is still not updated. May be i dont have much knowledge but the previous proceeding doesnt give me any view about what actually happened. Next hearing date showns as 15th April and i think thats what you have shared with everyone. I thought a stay is supposed to be there till the next hearing and a final judgemnt has to be passed on this case.
dp2013
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby asiapole » Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:11 am

Great Work Mr. Dheeraj,

I am also planning a similar case against another builder. Can we leverage the same lawyer as he might have fair idea about Greater Faridabad developments.

Thanks,

Aditya
asiapole
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:04 am

Please don't call me Dheerajji or Mr. Dheeraj. Just please call me Dheeraj. It is a combined group effort and I am just a worker. If you feel that GFWA is doing good work, then please immediately RENEW GFWA membership (memberships before 2013 are expired) or become GFWA member. Please follow the links under Site Announcements for the same.

Next date in Consumer Court case is in July
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:09 am

asiapole wrote:Great Work Mr. Dheeraj,

I am also planning a similar case against another builder. Can we leverage the same lawyer as he might have fair idea about Greater Faridabad developments.

Thanks,

Aditya

Aditya, please note that lawyer is very expensive and is based out of Gurgaon. Please ensure that there should be a group of 40-50 buyers for the same.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dp2013 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:32 pm

Hi Everyone,

Do we have any update whether there is progress on the work happening at piyush heights.? Any one who stays near by and if they can share the pictures would of great help..

I have enrolled my self to become a part of GFWA. i hope to be a part in all activities...

Thanks
dp2013
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:19 pm

Here are attached orders from NCDRC dated 29.01.13 and 15.04.13
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Next

Return to Piyush Heights