Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

2 Bedroom with Study Tower

Current status of demand letters from RPS for Bayberry 8

Postby sanchay » Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:51 pm

Dear All,
I would like to know which demand letter are we expecting. I paid the last demand letter for milestone "Completion of internal plaster" on 09-Dec-2009 for T8-502 Unit.

There are two more milestones pending namely:
1. Completion of flooring
2. Possession

It would be greatly helpful to clear the situation if Unit Owner of Bayberry Tower 8 can post the statuses.
--
Warm Regards,
Sanchay Pal
Ph.: +966-563948013
Email ID: sanchay.pal@gmail.com
sanchay
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Current status of demand letters from RPS for Bayberry 8

Postby pujanagpal » Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:18 pm

Hi
It would be completion of flooring and for T8 it would be any time next month
pujanagpal

Postby panacea6565 » Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:56 pm

1)from the above talks, it seems, the possession is on the cards, within next 2-3 months, right?

2)are any of the guys, planning to stay there after possession, keeping the light and water things in mind(security wise the location is perfect, vis-a-vis to any other project @Greater FBD, even to park grandeur,BPTP)

3)one more thing, as the builders will be very late in offering possession(I am not sure, but heard that the proj has started some 4 yrs back) is there any penalty type of stuff for late possession for rps savana

jeet
sec16,fbd
panacea6565

Postby ddamitav » Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:07 pm

Dec 2011 even more.......... construction is damn slow................ lots of work to be done and there is as such not much money that RPS will get from his customer.... hence they are focusing on other building where structure is not ready.......... dude dont forget if RPS add a Floor it will get 5 to 10%........ so its a milking cow for them till the construction complete.
ddamitav
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby akhileshgupta » Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:17 pm

I have also paid up to 90% till Dec 2009. There was no demand letter in 2010. On inquiry with RPS group in July 2010, it was told that BB T-8 possession will be given by March 2011. I agree with Mr Jeet and amitav views. RPS work progress is very slow and diverting funds to other projects. We can't live at least up to 2014.
Unfortunately, our hard earned money is totally blocked without any enhancement. Some times we doubt that we have lost our principal amount also as there is no buyer.....
akgupta
T-8, Flat 907
akhileshgupta
Official Member
Official Member

Postby akhileshgupta » Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:33 pm

Reply from RPS group regarding Possession in this year:
As regards possession we hereby reiterate that the same will be offered as per agreed terms of Buyer’s Agreement. As a developer we are eager to complete the construction work and offer the possession as expeditiously as possible. However many things are beyond our control. Though possession will be offered as per agreed terms yet we are very much hopeful that we would start offering possession from last quarter of year 2011. In case there is any delay in offering possession attributable on part of developer, penalty clause as per Buyer’s Agreement will be applicable. Penalty will become due and adjusted against the final dues to be paid at the time of possession of units.

Thanks

RPS Infrastructure Limited
A-193, Ist Floor, Okhla Industrial Area,
Phase-I, New Delhi-110020,
akhileshgupta
Official Member
Official Member

Postby sanchay » Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:18 pm

Dear All,

I checked with RPS about the next demand letter and they replied with an update that the flooring work is in progress.

I am looking forward to the group meeting. Let us initiate the legal activity against RPS and protect our rights.

------------------------------------- Reply from RPS ------------------------------------
Mr. Sanchay Kumar Pal
Dear Sir,
This is with reference to your mail dated 03/01/2011.
As regards construction, we would like to update you that flooring work is in progress pertaining to tower Bay Berry – 08. As per payment plan, next demand will be raised after completion of the same. Intimation will be sent to you accordingly.

------------------------------------- Reply ends here -----------------------------------
--
Warm Regards,
Sanchay Pal
Ph.: +966-563948013
Email ID: sanchay.pal@gmail.com
sanchay
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby amolbh » Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:49 pm

Anyone from T8 tower has received possession of a semi-luxury(for which RPS charged 300psf) unit?
Is it worth? How is the quality of the material used? And what exactly is provided in this option?
amolbh
Official Member
Official Member

Return to Bayberry (2+1 BHK)