Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

BPTP increased 1% on Stamp Duty

Like and Share the story
Community forum for members, residents and investors of BPTP Parklands Plots and Villas Faridabad. Spread across sectors 75, 76,77, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 88 and 89 (Faridabad)

BPTP increased 1% on Stamp Duty

Postby naveenkaushish » Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:09 pm

I m Naveen kaushish. My Flat is in P Block Parkland elite Elite Floor Ground Floor Sector 75 .I pay Stamp duty Before 15 days.But BPTP again send me a letter of Rs 28000 (Memo No. 2733-34 dated 27/03/2012) issued by Financial commissioner & Principle Secretary to Government of Haryana Town and Country Planning Department 1% extra stamp duty in addition.

When Govt Increase 1% on Stamp duty From (Memo No. 2733-34 dated 27/03/2012) Than why u added This 1% At the time of When u send me a letter For Possiosion Before 1 mOnth.

My Flat is Transfer Case .Please tell me this Calculation is Right for Transfer case according to Bptp Rule.

The Stamp duty Charge Is according to Govt Rule For Ladies 5% Of the BSP. Or In Transfer Case BPTP Already Put Charge Transfer Case = Circle Rate* Area= 5% For Ladies. Through this processor BPTP Charge EXTRA RS 25000.

IF any one face same problem Please contact me And give a suggestion for it .

Mob -9711493001
naveenkaushish

Re: Bptp Increse 1% on Stamp Duty Or Take Extra Amount From Transfer Case

Postby mdtuli » Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:56 pm

MY OPINION IS STAMP DUTY SHOULD BE CHARGED ON THE COST OF FLAT ,AND NOT ON CIRCLE RATE/SUPER AREA
M.D.TULI 9711226121
mdtuli
Official Member
Official Member

Re: BPTP increased 1% on Stamp Duty

Postby asiapole » Wed May 01, 2013 7:14 am

As per Finance Bill 2013, the stamp duty value shall be calculated based on circle rate as on date of agreement and not based on date of registration. Here is the text from Finance Bill 2013. Please advice about the stamp duty value for Neharpar area.

**************************************************************************************************************************************

The Bill proposes to provide that, where the date of the agreement fixing the amount of consideration for the transfer of the immovable property and the date of registration is not the same; the stamp duty value may be taken as on the date of the agreement instead of that on the date of registration. This exception shall, however, apply only in a case where the amount of consideration or part thereof, has been paid by any mode other than cash on or before the date of the agreement fixing the amount of consideration for the transfer of such immovable property.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
asiapole
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby prabhat20042003 » Wed May 01, 2013 11:20 am

For fresh buyers, it will be calculated on Flat Price & In case of Resale buyers , it will be calculated on Circle Rate.
prabhat20042003
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby yorohit79 » Thu May 16, 2013 3:47 pm

Hi,

I'm planning to get my plot registered. I've made all payments to BPTP except for ‘Conveyance Deed’ and ‘Stamp Duty’. I have these questions:

1. Do I necessarily need to pay interest @18% on this above amounts for the period since I got possession? These amounts actually need to go to the Govt and not to BPTP, so ideally BPTP can’t ask for interest on these amount. Please advise.
2. BPTP is also asking for Holding charges? Can this be waived off in any way? And do I need to pay interest on Holding charges as well?
3. The Stamp Duty charges are based on the circle rate applicable on the date of transfer from the previous owner, right? They are NOT based on the current circle rates. Please confirm

Thanks
yorohit79

Postby umesh.prabhakar1965@rediffmail.com » Thu May 16, 2013 8:43 pm

Friends,

Extra @ 1% of STAMP DUTY will be charged in case of Independent Floors,only. If BPTP is charging 1% extra than the normal %age of stamp duty is legitimate and there is no need to fight for the same.

This is to inform that 1% will be calculated on the basis of cost of BSP( Basic Selling Price).

As far as consideration of stamp duty COLLECTOR rates will be considered to execute Conveyance Deed/ Registry in the Transfer case only. The Conveyance deed on the basis of BSP while considering the levy of stamp duty is for the original allot tee only.
I am really worried when BPTP is demanding Stamp duty @5%( in the name of woman) is conspicuous as the area still falls out of MCF and the %age of Conveyance deed/ registry should be 3%, 4%, 5% for woman, joint name and Male respectively.

I will confirm the same and will revert on the same on tomorrow.

Regards
Umesh Prabhakar
umesh.prabhakar1965@rediffmail.com
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Akshay » Sat May 18, 2013 11:06 am

Hi
can some one share me the steps to follow for flat registration.
is it mandatory to get this done by builder?
Akshay
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Return to BPTP Parklands Plots Faridabad