Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Community forum for members, residents and investors of BPTP Parklands Plots and Villas Faridabad. Spread across sectors 75, 76,77, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 88 and 89 (Faridabad)

Demand of Maintenance charges by BPTP

Postby agupta » Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:12 pm

Without handing over the physical possession of plot beside I have submitted all documents pertaining to transfer of plot, BPTP has raised demand for Maintenance charges from the current date.
agupta

Re: Demand of Maintenance charges by BPTP

Postby anagar » Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:41 pm

I agree with you. How come builder ask for maintenance charge while they have not handed over the plot/unit to the customer. This is completely unethical and should be an illegal demand. All the BPTP customers should oppose for this. Builders are now taking everything for granted and trying to cheat the customer by the every way they can.

I hope some senior members share their thoughs on this?
anagar
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby PEFL » Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:27 pm

anagar wrote:I agree with you. How come builder ask for maintenance charge while they have not handed over the plot/unit to the customer. This is completely unethical and should be an illegal demand. All the BPTP customers should oppose for this. Builders are now taking everything for granted and trying to cheat the customer by the every way they can.

Agreed, we need more members from similar project, once this will not resolve then we will request GFWA members to join us.
PEFL

Postby naveenkaushish » Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:36 am

Hi
Yesterday I Recieve a letter from BPTP For Maintenance charge From February 2013 to January 2014 Of My Flat No p 14-18 Parkland elite floors Faridabad. Of Amount 20,000 . I Pay Full Payment For Ragistry in Month of February 2013. And Till Today I have No information About Ragistry of Flat . When Ragistry of Flat not Done And Possession Of Flat Not Given To Flat Owner Then What Right BPTP have demand Of Maintenance Charge Before Possion,Registry. First Given Possession,Registry of flat then Demand Maintenance Charge. If Some One Face Same Problem Please suggest me What can i do For This.

Ragards :

Naveen Kaushish
naveenkaushishfbd@gmail.com
naveenkaushish

Postby naveenkaushish » Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:37 am

Hi
Yesterday I Recieve a letter from BPTP For Maintenance charge From February 2013 to January 2014 Of My Flat No p 14-18 Parkland elite floors Faridabad. Of Amount 20,000 . I Pay Full Payment For Ragistry in Month of February 2013. And Till Today I have No information About Ragistry of Flat . When Ragistry of Flat not Done And Possession Of Flat Not Given To Flat Owner Then What Right BPTP have demand Of Maintenance Charge Before Possion,Registry. First Given Possession,Registry of flat then Demand Maintenance Charge. If Some One Face Same Problem Please suggest me What can i do For This.

Ragards :

Naveen Kaushish
naveenkaushishfbd@gmail.com
naveenkaushish

Postby rao_manoj2004 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:48 pm

BPTP will come up with different ways to extract money from us .....
Reason is simple ...we are just barking dogs ..... comes on forum ...raise our concern and then vanish ....
We have no unity ...no group .... no one is ready to share money for hiring a lawyer ...as if everyone wants free candy..
The day we become biting dogs, BPTP will stop this extortion .....

Manoj
rao_manoj2004
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby vbmakhija » Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:53 pm

Dear Plot Buyers,
There are lot of discrepancies in Plot Buyer Agreement which have been signed by all of us. To challenge the unilateral agreement we must jointly challenge in court, we must seek help of Advocates having signed such type of agrrement and explore the best possibilities.
Regards,
V B Makhija
vbmakhija
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby singh.jogender » Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:13 pm

Hi,
Has anyone got hold of the copy of Memo No. CE-I/EE(W)/ CHD(E)/2013/545 DATED 11/01/2013 which has been issued by HUDA to BPTP regarding the fixing of responsibilities of HUDA/DHVBN for the setting up of 220KV Electrical substation as part of EDC/IDC Charges already paid by the buyers.

Memebers are requested to post the copy of this memo on the forum for the benefit of all.

Thanks & Regards,
Joginder
singh.jogender

Maint. Charges from 20.7.2013 to 31.03.2014

Postby Alok928 » Fri May 03, 2013 10:52 am

Hi There!

I received a letter recently for Maint Charges from 20.07.2013 to 31.03.2014 for Rs 7657. To be paid within 30 days else 18% p a interest is applicable.

We have already paid this for previous terms in Aug 2012 and were promised possession by Oct 2012. But unfortunately till now there is not even a number plate installed at sight. Forget about possession. How can BPTP talk about maintenance when there is not even possession available with us.

Have you received similar letters and are you depositing the same.

Regards

Alok Bhatnagar
Alok928
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Consumer Court - Demand of Maintenance charges by BPTP

Postby rkj.arti » Mon May 06, 2013 5:43 pm

Dear All,

The demand raised on a/c of Maintenance charges is totally unjustified. To us they have asked to deposit all the enhanced EDC, stamp duty, maintenance charges last year in march 26, 2012 with the undertaking that they have already started initiating registry process and they will handover the possession in 30 days from the date of the offer letter (March 26, 2012).

Now in april 2013, they are saying that they are going ahead and started initiating registry. So it means they have used the hard earned money of the investors on a/c of stamp duty and conveyance deed registration deposits received (they have not spared even the govt treasury account- in which stamp paper money deposted), so much in advance. YOU can claim 18% interest ( as the company also charges that much interest rate on a/c of late payment). We can file the

In the demand letter they have mentioned, the EDC amount revised to 39.76 lacs per acre, but they have not mentioned what was the earlier per acre rate on which they have charged EDC of Rs. 1,024/- per sq yard, which has been enhanced to Rs. 2,400/- per acre.

Why there was so much delay in alotment, resulting in increased EDC, where as the investors have already deposited
100%EDC , 100% IDC, PBIC, CMC apart from 95% Basic Sale Price. At no point of time it has been told that these are ad-hoc charges. The revised charges comes into effect due to the delay in the whole work on the part of BPTP.

BPTP is asking for INDEMNITY CUM UNDERTAKING AS PER ANNEX - B for taking Physical Possession of vacant plot
post pending there audit remarks in advance along with the stamp duty amount, means they don't want anyone creates any problem for them for all their wrong doings." Means BPTP is asking for blank undertaking - what ever they have done - And what ever they will do in future is ALL WELL"

All of us should unite and file a case in consumer court for these illegal demands by BPTP and create a RWA for representation and to stop our exploitation by the BPTP in the near future.

R. K. Jain
rkj.arti

Re: Maint. Charges from 20.7.2013 to 31.03.2014

Postby rkj.arti » Mon May 06, 2013 9:36 pm

Yes, we have also been told vide their final demand that registry had already started & we have to take possession with in 30 days after clearing all dues.

We have also deposited the whole amount except the stamp papers & conveyance deed Charges, inspite of all types of threats by issuing final call notice for depositing the stamp paper charges also.

Now they are telling they have started initiating registry process but again told to pay maintenance charges for the next year also that's too with more than 250% increase.

Moreover, no body knows, how they are creating these bills without any basis.

I suggest we should unite ourselves and file a case in consumer court at new delhi, to stop exploitation by the builder BPTP.

R K Jain

Alok928 wrote:Hi There!

I received a letter recently for Maint Charges from 20.07.2013 to 31.03.2014 for Rs 7657. To be paid within 30 days else 18% p a interest is applicable.

We have already paid this for previous terms in Aug 2012 and were promised possession by Oct 2012. But unfortunately till now there is not even a number plate installed at sight. Forget about possession. How can BPTP talk about maintenance when there is not even possession available with us.

Have you received similar letters and are you depositing the same.

Regards

Alok Bhatnagar
rkj.arti

Postby rajeevkishore » Tue May 14, 2013 9:18 am

I have also received demand letter for maintenance charges (@39 per sq.yards + taxes) from BPTP for my plot.

BPTP maintenance charges is wrong on many ways :
1) Since they have not given physical possession to the buyers, they have no right to demand maintenance.
2) What services are they providing against these exorbitant charges, when there is no proper roads yet, no electricity, no proper sewerage, ... etc.
3) The plots in it self are not even walk-able forget livable till now.

4) Now compare the maintenance charges with fully developed DLF plots in Phase-1,2 Gurgaon. DLF is still charging around Rs. 30 per sq.yards per annum . You can notice the better facilities provided against these charges in DLF. Proper gates, watchmen, lights, sewerage, roads, etc.

It is clear that BPTP is only interested in filling their pockets with our money.

But unfortunately i will make the demanded payt to avoid interest on it.
Should i deposit it "under protest". I need legal advice on the matter.

regards

rajeev
rajeevkishore
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Tarunvohra » Tue May 14, 2013 4:31 pm

Its Very Clear , BPTP Can claim Maintainence only after trasfer of Ownership / NOC for Physical possession has been given . Till these conditions are fulfilled , the Ownership transfer doesnot happen and therefore BPTP has no right to claim any Maintainence for a property which is still in BPTP's possession

2nd any Enhancement of charges mneed to be Backed by detailed calculations and ustification agreable to the Buyer . Till these are provided Buyer is not dutybound to pay the enhanced charges

The Greater number of people take these logical stands the better it is for all
Tarunvohra

Postby PEFL » Sat May 18, 2013 11:40 pm

PEFL wrote:
anagar wrote:I agree with you. How come builder ask for maintenance charge while they have not handed over the plot/unit to the customer. This is completely unethical and should be an illegal demand. All the BPTP customers should oppose for this. Builders are now taking everything for granted and trying to cheat the customer by the every way they can.

Agreed, we need more members from similar project, once this will not resolve then we will request GFWA members to join us.

Hopefully all buyers are not informed, I would like to request all buyers of BPTP Park Elite Floor, please check your mail box. on 5th March, BPTP had sent one mail, ie Maintenance charges will be effective from 1st March 2013 instead of September 2012. Referring this mail we discussed one senior official of BPTP, and it is resolved, he confirmed that current three months demand from BPTP will be revoked and we will receive one mail from BPTP. But till date no general mail received. But I had receive in writing say demand raised for said unit will be revoked. And this also confirmed by customer care on phone. So I have not paid for current BPMS Demand.
PEFL

Postby PEFL » Sat May 18, 2013 11:44 pm

One more most important point-- above information belongs to those investors who had got possession offer on or before 31st December 2012.
PEFL

Next

Return to BPTP Parklands Plots Faridabad