Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Discuss about project Piyush Heights, Sector 89, Faridabad.

Re: High Court grants conditional bail to Directors/Owners of Piyush Group

Postby kumard31 » Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:42 pm

A big thanks to all for your kind efforts which has been made against Piyush Heights, now we can hope possession in nearby future but still few questions are there like
1) what kind of material they are going to be used, they might be not providing quality work as they are in hurry.
2) as per above post, would they be taking back the super area increased amount ?

we need to maintain this pressure, surely they would be seeking an alternet way to escape from this 3 months conditional bail problem.

thanks
kumard31

Postby aman1972 » Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:36 pm

Thats a good news for buyers as now the builders would face pressure to complete the project ASAP.
aman1972

Postby miketest » Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:05 pm

aman1972 wrote:Thats a good news for buyers as now the builders would face pressure to complete the project ASAP.

I think they bought 3 months time to make settlement with the other party. There is no way in this world that the project can be completed within 3 months as the OC alone can take more time than that.

Our focus now should be on the methods to force them to rollback the unethical charges in the last demand which would definitely be back again to haunt us.
miketest
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:21 pm

miketest wrote:I think they bought 3 months time to make settlement with the other party. There is no way in this world that the project can be completed within 3 months as the OC alone can take more time than that.

Our focus now should be on the methods to force them to rollback the unethical charges in the last demand which would definitely be back again to haunt us.

Piyush flat buyers have allowed bail in larger public interest and not in hope of any settlement. Consumer Courts are there to get compensation by buyers. In High Court, builder lawyer made a written submission that they have completed 95% of works and only finishing work is remaining. How much time it takes to complete rest 5%? Court told complete the towers and apply for Occupation certificate within 3 months. If builder lied in High Court and not able to complete flats in 3 months, then High Court has given option to buyers and State of Haryana to move application for cancellation of bail.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dp2013 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:07 am

Dheeraj ji,

The last video shared by a friend of ours showed no change in the way things are progresing in the area. I still dont see workers there. I dont stay near by so its difficult to see the actual picture however i was hoping you have a better idea of the same. I have few of my friends who bought the house in gurgaon dwarka express way area and when i visited the place i see good number of workers working and trying to complete the project. With this 3 month clause given by the court to the builder i was expecting work to speed up and lot many workers working to complete.

Your views are always appreciated.
dp2013
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Rajesh5 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:55 pm

Many congratulations to GFWA.
Rajesh5
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dp2013 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:51 pm

Dheeraj Ji,

Looking at the demand letter from piyush, are we planning to do something about the Additional charges requested by the builder or are we waiting for the builder to share the full and final and then see what can be done ?
dp2013
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:03 pm

dp2013 wrote:Dheeraj ji,

The last video shared by a friend of ours showed no change in the way things are progresing in the area. I still dont see workers there. I dont stay near by so its difficult to see the actual picture however i was hoping you have a better idea of the same. I have few of my friends who bought the house in gurgaon dwarka express way area and when i visited the place i see good number of workers working and trying to complete the project. With this 3 month clause given by the court to the builder i was expecting work to speed up and lot many workers working to complete.

Your views are always appreciated.

Dear friend, I think things will be clear in couple of weeks. High Court set deadline is present and builder needs to comply with that.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dp2013 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:22 pm

I went last week and still dont see construction work going at that speed. Also i receved a mail from the Group that Additional charges and EDC charges wouldnt be reverted. We would still have to pay those during our full and final.....
dp2013
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:53 pm

Can you share contents of that e-mail? If Piyush Group does not speed up construction and continues to insist on totally illegal demands, then after 3 months, their bail is bound to get rejected and also they will loose trust of High Court and buyers also who gave them a chance to learn from their mistakes.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dp2013 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:16 pm

Dear Sir,

With the reference to your mail, as per your request we hereby reply to your queries as under:-

Ø Here I am forwarding you attached cluster plan of your Apartment and Floor plan for 3 BHK deluxe.

Ø Specification / Features of Deluxe Apartment are also attached.

Ø As far concern about possession, we will shortly update you about the status.

Ø Charges for EDC (310/- per sq. ft.) and ADC (322/- per sq. ft.) will remain the same. There will be no any changes in the charges.

Ø We have been receiving queries regarding clarifications in respect of the area in our captioned project, in response to our letters for final area measurements. We are therefore sending this communication to you to address your area measurement related queries and we have tried to cover all your queries in our present communication to you.

As agreed with you, the area of your units in our project has been sold to you on the basis of super built up area, which contain actual built-up measurements of your units and pro-rata percentage share of the super area in the project. The detailed terms and conditions regarding the aspect of the area of your unit have been given in Para 3 to 7 of the Buyer(s) agreement executed by you with the Company. Para 3 of the Buyer(s) agreement is being reproduced hereunder for your ready reference:

“3. That the Buyer(s) hereby agrees that he shall pay the price of the said Flat and other charges calculated on the basis of super area, which is understood to include pro-rata share of the common areas in the Project. It is further understood and agreed by the Buyer(s) that the super area given in this Agreement is tentative and subject to change by the Company .....”

For your further clarification it is stated that the Super Area includes entrance lobby, lift lobbies, lift shafts, electrical shafts, fire, shafts, plumbing shafts and services ledges on all floors, common corridors and passages, staircases, mumties, service areas including but not limited to lift machine room, meter room, security/ fire control rooms, maintenance offices/ stores, common area on ground floor, boundary wall of plot, guard room, ESS and DG room, underground and overhead water storage tanks, pump room etc. However podium and car parking (stilt) area are not covered under super area.

Since the construction work at the site is acquiring shape, therefore we are able to take measurements. Recently we sent you information regarding the final measurements of your unit, wherein we mentioned that the final super area for 3BHK is 1576 sq. ft. It is hereby clarified that the given measurement of your 3BHK units is 1576 sq. ft. from which if pro-rata common area of 17.8% is deducted then result is the built-up area of your unit i.e. 1295 sq. ft.

We hope that above said explanations will put to rest your queries, however if you still have any query then please contact our customer care department on any working day between 10.30 am to 06.00 pm and our representatives shall be eager to assist you.

Thanks for giving us the opportunity to serve you and we assure you to serve better all the time.

Regards,

for Piyush Buildwell India Limited.
dp2013
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:13 pm

Thanks for sharing reply ! Piyush Group should know that it has got only interim relief and it should mend its ways of cheating and looting buyers, otherwise law would take its own course and they will not be able to escape from long hands of law
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby navsin » Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:47 pm

The builder is behaving as if he has been acquitted by the court, whereas it's only a conditional bail. In these three months will there be any progress on 2 bed room flats where a lot is to done for their completion
navsin

Postby kumard31 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:39 pm

Hi All,
I just spoke to Piysuh customer care today, and I have got to know the below points:

1) illegals charges are same as it was previous till today, they are not doing any changes in this.
2) they have applied for occupancy certificate and according to them all formalities has been completed from their end, so they are not liable for any delay. they are waiting for the response only.
3) as soon as they are able to provide OC they will start possession for the tower (F,G,H) which are ready.
4) the other towers possession plan is same as it was previous.

in summary there is no changes...........except OC/license renew.
kumard31

Postby SPS72 » Tue May 21, 2013 10:58 am

Since Piyush builder has failed to offer the possession till date and wants to manage honourable court by simply applying for OC with bunch of lacunas in the documents and at project site. So this time we must try to cancel their bail and all necessary arrangement should be made from our end.
SPS72

PreviousNext

Return to Piyush Heights