Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Forum for members of BPTP Park Floors, Parkland Faridabad

Re: Construction Updates of BPTP Park Floors I, Faridabad

Postby kamalkants » Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:17 pm

Dear all,

Request you all to keep posting updates (if any) w.r.t. possession / additional demand / any other matter raised by BPTP.

Its been long time that none of the members are active. Further on a seperate note does anybody have an idea how many flats are still unsold in BPTP PF -1 (would like Mr. Sunil, Flats deal.com to through some light on it).

Thanks,
Kamal Kant Sharma
BPTP PF -1
kamalkants
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Construction Updates of BPTP Park Floors I, Faridabad

Postby asim123 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:30 pm

Dear all , BPTP is demanding huge amount of penal interest for late clearance of EDC /IDC charges. while i paid everything excluding enhanced EDC /IDC more than 2 years abck , i paid the enhanced EDC about 6 months back. I delayed did this coz EDC enhancement is still under litigation.

BPTP park floor II was booked in 2008 and for 5 yrs we have been paying interest.. they have not talked abt possession or any delayed possesssion penalty but have sent a strongly worded letter stating that unit will be CANCELLED !!!!This must be the rudest joke i have heard. Could anyone please advise on my options

regds
asim123
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: BPTP Park Floors I Sector 77, Faridabad construction updates, possession, news discussion

Postby guptadeepak5000 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:00 pm

Dear friends & GFWA memebers ,
I have recently purchased a 180 Yards floor, super area 1043 sqfeet in resale in BPTP .Before the purchase on 4 FEB 2013, the EDC/IDC (Rs- 1,21,956/-) and EnhancedEDC ( Rs-71,614/-)were fully paid.The interest was also fully paid (Rs-76,141/-).

And after transfer of the floor i checked the statement on Dated 13 april 2013 and found two new additions to the statement- first is Cost Escalation - amount Rs.-53,725/- and secondly - Electrification and STP charges- Rs.-60,756/-.

I have inquired bout it in the BPTP office sector-81 in person. Their reply is that the cost escalation is calculated and charged by the government & CPWD. And the STP & Electrification charges has nothing to do with EDC or EEDC, they are totally different terms.

The possession is yet to be offered. And the additional cost escalation and STP/Electrification may be charged with offer for possession.

Dear friends and GFWA members kindly suggest. This is a huge amount. How to verify these additions.

Thanks

Deepak Gupta
guptadeepak5000
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: BPTP Park Floors I Sector 77, Faridabad construction updates, possession, news discussion

Postby ykm » Thu May 23, 2013 11:19 pm

Hi All,

I own a flat in Park Floor 1 and yesterday received a letter from BPTP titled "OFFER OF POSSESSION FOR FIT-OUTS". This seems another fraud from BPTP as this is the first time I am hearing such a thing. I believe Piyush builder had also issued letters like this and they had withdrawn after a case was filed against them.

Did anyone else receive such a letter? If yes, I would like to hear what do you plan to do because "posession for fit-outs" is not mentioned anywhere in the Agreement.

Also, they are asking for 40k for electricity connection charge and 100k for power backup installation charge - both of them are new charges and were not mentioned in the agreement. Seems like another way to loot people. I plan to write to BPTP but kind of know what their response will be - they will use some vague clause in the agreement to justify these charges. I don't plan to to anything with this letter but would love to hear others thoughts on what is the right way to deal with this new mess.

Thanks in advance!
Yogesh
ykm

Postby kamalkants » Sat May 25, 2013 5:58 pm

Hi Yogesh and asim,

It would be great if you can provide your contact details (email id / contact no) at my below mentioned email id.

Thanks,
kamal
kamalkants@gmail.com
kamalkants
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ykm » Mon May 27, 2013 3:35 pm

Kamalkant,

I have sent my contact details to your email address. We can have our discussion through that channel and update the forum with what we plan so that others can chime in or benefit from what we are thinking.

Yogesh
ykm

Postby singhvijayp » Mon May 27, 2013 3:36 pm

I have also got same letter.....

Saurabh
singhvijayp

Postby ykm » Tue May 28, 2013 9:35 am

what do you plan to do? I don't have my agreement copy with me so can't verify but do you know if there was a clause on cost escalation and are the new charges for electricity connection and power backup mentioned in the agreement?

What do you plan to do - pay or fight?
ykm

Re: How to insert pictures and attachments?

Postby naveenarichwal » Tue May 28, 2013 6:46 pm

dheerajjain wrote:How to upload an picture/attachment:

1. Please Click on 'Post Reply' button for this thread.

2. Below your typing area, you will see in 2nd tab, Upload Attachment option.

3. Select that and browse to file you want to upload. (You can optionally add file comment also)

4. Click on 'Add the file' button. Page will refresh and Your file will get added. A new section will appear below named 'Posted Attachments'

5. If you want to upload multiple files, you can repeat the same process (Steps 3 and 4) again

6. You also have an option of inserting your photos inline.

Please let me know if you are successful. If any queries, please feel free to contact.

Email: dheeraj.jain@myfaridabad.in

Sir pls do something to increase the capacity/MB of the uploading system in this , Gmail has also increased the MB for uploading .We can now use the link in Gmail using Google Drive
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby vaibcool18 » Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:11 pm

dear yogesh
I also heard of charges like escalation in price from customer care, although i didn't get any letter till date. Kindly tell me what you are planning to do in this regard. Kindly provide me your contact no. so that we can talk about the matter.

Vaibhav Jain
Email- vaibcool18@gmail.com

I have sent my contact details to your email address. We can have our discussion through that channel and update the forum with what we plan so that others can chime in or benefit from what we are thinking.

Yogesh[/quote]
vaibcool18

Postby vaibcool18 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:55 am

I didn't recived your contact detail. you can call me at 8800969255 so that we can discuss the course of action to be taken
vaibhav jain

dear yogesh
I also heard of charges like escalation in price from customer care, although i didn't get any letter till date. Kindly tell me what you are planning to do in this regard. Kindly provide me your contact no. so that we can talk about the matter.

Vaibhav Jain
Email- vaibcool18@gmail.com

Yogesh[/quote][/quote]
vaibcool18

Postby sandeepdhar4u » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:10 pm

Dear All
I own a flat in S-block of Park Floors-1 and have received a similar letter last week along with a separate demand for maintenance charges of Rs. 132367/- for a year till July'14. As you guys must have already discussed it and reached to some logical conclusion on the same,therefore, would request of I could also updated on this so that we all can have a single stand on these charges.

Thanks & Regards
Sandeep Dhar
sandeepdhar4u@yahoo.com
sandeepdhar4u

Re: Welcome to BPTP Park Floors, Faridabad

Postby gemdeepak » Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:21 am

Dear All

Please join the Peaceful Protest against never ending unjustified demand from 'BPTP'

Date: 22.06.2013 @ 11.00 am
Place: Jantar Mantar, Connaught Place, New Delhi

Hi All,

Will request you to kindly fill this form so that arrangements can be made accordingly This is important if you cant confirm on Web please confirm by SMS on following numbers 9891357356, 9818945707,9873332226. YOUR RESPONSE SHOULD REACH US BY 2:00 PM 21st June 2013

If you have trouble viewing or submitting this form, you can fill it out online:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1YKhdnL ... Q/viewform

Saturday 22 June 2013 11:00 AM Protest Confirmation
gemdeepak

BPTP VICTIMS PROTEST on 22 June'13 @ JANTAR MANTAR, NEW DELHI

Postby gemdeepak » Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:25 am

Dear All

Please join the Peaceful Protest against never ending unjustified demand from 'BPTP'

ITS NOW OR NEVER... So please make it Happen in a Big way if you want your voice to be heard.

Date: 22.06.2013 @ 11.00 am
Place: Jantar Mantar, Connaught Place, New Delhi

Will request you to kindly fill this form so that arrangements can be made accordingly This is important if you cant confirm on Web please confirm by SMS on following numbers 9891357356, 9818945707,9873332226. YOUR RESPONSE SHOULD REACH US BY 2:00 PM 21st June 2013

If you have trouble viewing or submitting this form, you can fill it out online:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1YKhdnL ... Q/viewform

Saturday 22 June 2013 11:00 AM Protest Confirmation
gemdeepak

BPTP Floors I Registration

Postby betabharat » Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:29 pm

Hi All,

Just have following queries with my fellow FLOOR I buyers:-

1) How many of you have got flats registered with their name along with possession.

2) Any peculiar lapse found in the process post last premium demand.

3) As per http://www.myfaridabad.in/forum/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=1580 EDC demand must not be submitted by us unless untill BPTP have made the payment to government. If you guys agree we can take this matter with them.

4)How many of you are actually planning to shift there in near future.

5) What are the future prospects for this project along with the surrounding.
betabharat

PreviousNext

Return to BPTP Park Floors