Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

ERA Redwood Possession

Like and Share the story
Connect with residents of ERA Redwood Residency, Sector 78 Faridabad.

Re: ERA Redwood Possession

Postby avishi_06 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:16 pm

ERA has already handed over Final possession of I tower. You may visit site or there office for the same. Did you try to contact them as you have made payment you must have got final possession if they agree to settle your interest. .
avishi_06
Official Member
Official Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:07 pm

Have they got Occupation Certificate for these towers and how many families have shifted their. And what have they told about the Penalty issue. These are these Real questions that you should ask, what is the use of possession when either it is illegal or families have not shifted.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby prabhakar » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:40 pm

Hi all,

Why there is no transfer going on by builder?
Will it be good to buy flat in resale in ERA Redwood?

Anyone of owners please suggest, whether builder has got Occupation Certificate or not?

I am planning to buy an unit.

Thanks.
prabhakar

Postby avishi_06 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:58 am

Builder has got possession OC for towere G, H and I and also offered possession there. E & F are also in pipe line and may get possession in next couple of months. Project seems to be OK with good connectivity in nearby area. I too have a unit there.

What is the rate you have been quoted in re-sale.
avishi_06
Official Member
Official Member

Postby prabhakar » Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:34 pm

HI

Thanks for the reply. Below are the details or rates I have been offered till now for 2 BHK:

H Block : 1st Floor - 39.45 lakh
G Block : 9th Floor - 38 lakh
I Block : 3rd Floor - 38.61 lakh
H Block : 5th Floor - 37.50 lakh
prabhakar

Postby naveenarichwal » Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:51 pm

Consumer court is the answer, protest,slogan shouting,Dharna,Jantar mantar, self immolation, Bhook hartal will have no effect on these hardened criminals,They have to be dragged to court, That all !
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby prabhakar » Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:02 pm

Hi,

I have heard that no bank is giving home loan for ERA Redwood now.
Is it true?
prabhakar

Postby naveenarichwal » Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:48 pm

i have heard no bank is giving home loan on Era divine court project of the same company in Sector 76 Faridabad.
So now the reality of this company is getting exposed .This is a company of Gangsters.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Flat-Deals.com » Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:37 pm

naveenarichwal wrote:i have heard no bank is giving home loan on Era divine court project of the same company in Sector 76 Faridabad.
So now the reality of this company is getting exposed .This is a company of Gangsters.

Has DHFL stopped giving loans as well? I heard ( a month back) that DHFL was the only bank giving loans on this project. Please let me know if you have information to the contrary. Thanks.
I'm an investor and have turned real estate consultant. My aim is to educate investors about how builders and brokers operate. I also bring investors up-to-speed with the current trends in the Faridabad and Gurgaon real estate markets.
Flat-Deals.com

Postby singhkm » Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:08 am

prabhkar,

if your budget is near 50lac approx. then you can get uppals 2 bhk 1248 sq feet.
singhkm

Postby prabhakar » Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:38 am

singhkm wrote:prabhkar,

if your budget is near 50lac approx. then you can get uppals 2 bhk 1248 sq feet.

Hi, giving 50 lac for an incomplete project is just like "aasmaan se gire aur khazoor mein atke". :)

Although it is a delayed project started in 2008 and still under construction yet price is too much high. Can you explain why?

I am getting ready to move unit in SRS Residency @ 42 lacs + registry of about same size.
Also, I have offers in Princess Park ready to move units @ 50 lacs.

Thanks
prabhakar

Postby ashishkr » Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:23 pm

Dear Prabhakar,

50 Lakhs is not a bench mark to get a completed project.

Did you visited SRS. If yes, are you happy with the quality. Still Yes, you can get this deal.

All the projects in Faridabad are delayed. Explanation consists many factors like government interest etc.
ashishkr

Postby ashishkr » Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:27 pm

prabhakar wrote:
singhkm wrote:prabhkar,

Hi, giving 50 lac for an incomplete project is just like "aasmaan se gire aur khazoor mein atke". :)

Although it is a delayed project started in 2008 and still under construction yet price is too much high. Can you explain why?

I am getting ready to move unit in SRS Residency @ 42 lacs + registry of about same size.
Also, I have offers in Princess Park ready to move units @ 50 lacs.

Thanks

Dear Prabhakar,

considering the case of your budget, you can also try ERA Residency, possession id offered in Dec onward. :clap:
ashishkr

Postby singhkm » Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:42 am

Prabhkar,

Who said that uppal's haven't offered possession yet. They have offered possession for 3 towers already and for your kind information there are 40 families living there already.I went to the site today and saw that with my own eyes.

As rightly mentioned by Ashish in his post earlier, the difference liess on the over all project details like lay out, loading and quality of construction.My suggestion would be to check all the options and then go fopr the project which suites your pocket.

Uppals has the maximum open space in the lay out which any one can get.Feel free to get in touch with me at kochar_manpreet@hotmail.com if you need further information.

Regards,

SINGHKM
singhkm

Postby prabhakar » Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:40 am

Dear Mr. AshishKr & SinghKM,

I might have old information. Thanks for the replies.

Yes, I don't have budget of 50 lacs.

However I will not try to think about a project in which design of flats are somehow not acceptable. I have seen the design of uppals. Kitchen's entry is in Guest room. What will happen if 4-5 unknown guests are sitting in guest room and females of our family have to go to kitchen frequently?? Kitchen's entry should be from dining room or elsewhere but not from guest room and nothing from guest room/hall should be visible if curtained properly. This is a genuine and basic requirement of a family.

We have to live in flats not in parks and open spaces. Ample amount of open space are being given by builders otherwise their projects will not get approved by government. That means all societies have enough open space to live.
I can't live for my whole life compromising with anything which I can't think OK.

Like other projects, uppal also has issues which you can check with members in their forum on this website.

A project which offers 2 bhk in just 850 sqft, will asks for more amount at the time of possession for increase in Super Area for sure. Builders who build such type of small units either demands more money at the time of possession by increasing super area or they are of such narrow mind who can't even think about how people live in such a small unit.

Big societies are vulnerable in Safety concerns more often whereas small societies are not. No one can keep tracks of each and every visitor in a big society by asking respective resident on intercom. Therefore, just to live in a big society with too many residents, I can't pay that much of amount.

Points to take into considerations should be those points which are significantly different and noticeable. Not those which are similar for all like enhanced edc demand, layout plan change, delay possession.

You can be made to dream about too many facilities in big societies but I know major factor of high price in uppal is large green area they are providing and not the facilities. It's on RWA to enhance the facilities for themselves.

And about construction quality, one can judge only about electrical fixtures, railing in stairs/balconies, wood works and plasters but not about the inner building materials, beams, etc from outside.

Moreover price is the topmost factor for a middle class family.

The first post I had made to know the details of ERA Redwood only and not for other projects because I have already planned to buy an unit in resale. I was trying to know if banks are sanctioning loan or not. That's all.

Thanks for giving time to my posts. :)
prabhakar

PreviousNext

Return to ERA Redwood Residency