Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

ERA Redwood Possession

Like and Share the story
Connect with residents of ERA Redwood Residency, Sector 78 Faridabad.

Re: ERA Redwood Possession

Postby naveenarichwal » Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:36 pm

ashishkr wrote:
prabhakar wrote:
singhkm wrote:prabhkar,

if your budget is near 50lac approx. then you can get uppals 2 bhk 1248 sq feet.

Hi, giving 50 lac for an incomplete project is just like "aasmaan se gire aur khazoor mein atke". :)

Although it is a delayed project started in 2008 and still under construction yet price is too much high. Can you explain why?

I am getting ready to move unit in SRS Residency @ 42 lacs + registry of about same size.
Also, I have offers in Princess Park ready to move units @ 50 lacs.

Thanks

Where is this ERA RESIDENCY< I Have heard about SRS Residency only, and if you are talking about Era Divine court, than , you should know about the Legality of this project.
Dear Prabhakar,

considering the case of your budget, you can also try ERA Residency, possession id offered in Dec onward. :clap:
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:13 pm

Where is Era Residency ???
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ashishkr » Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:34 am

Dear Prabhakar,

Design and budget is matter of individual interest. We can only suggest each other from available options.

Regards,
Ashish
ashishkr

Postby ashishkr » Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:41 am

naveenarichwal wrote:Where is Era Residency ???

its in sector 78, greater faridabad. :hap2:

near to BPTP bridge
ashishkr

Postby avishi_06 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:30 am

Hello Mr Prabhakar.

I have also purchased flat i ERA Redwood REsidency. This builder is giving good quality stuff ( as far as visible finished product is seen). Also the connectivity of the project is better as master roads are shaping up well. Above all as rightly put by you one has to see individual budget and in this project you can get 2 BHK in between 35 to 40 lakhs. Also as per my info banks are giving loans on CLP plan while subvention may be a issue. You need to cross verify these things with your dealer as well as banker.

as of now there is no un-bearable disadvantage with this project which compels you to spend 10 to 12 lakh more and justify the same.

Seems like people have found some license issue with ERA divine court which is to be sorted out by buyers and builders. But have not heard anything of that sort with ERA REdwood.

REst is all your call.
avishi_06
Official Member
Official Member

Postby ashishkr » Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:12 pm

avishi_06 wrote:Hello Mr Prabhakar.

I have also purchased flat i ERA Redwood REsidency. This builder is giving good quality stuff ( as far as visible finished product is seen). Also the connectivity of the project is better as master roads are shaping up well. Above all as rightly put by you one has to see individual budget and in this project you can get 2 BHK in between 35 to 40 lakhs. Also as per my info banks are giving loans on CLP plan while subvention may be a issue. You need to cross verify these things with your dealer as well as banker.

as of now there is no un-bearable disadvantage with this project which compels you to spend 10 to 12 lakh more and justify the same.

Seems like people have found some license issue with ERA divine court which is to be sorted out by buyers and builders. But have not heard anything of that sort with ERA REdwood.

REst is all your call.

Hi,

Just wanted to confirm about the land which is in center of the project and has its separate boundary. As per my knowledge, Its not the builder land but also the owner of the land can not do any agriculture on it. Parks which is the primary requirement of any apartment in high-rise is missing. B-Tower(If I am not wrong) has its separate boundry and doesnot seems that its also in the same project in first look. These are the factors which is lowering the costing of the project. Also, parking is not underground.
ashishkr

Postby prabhakar » Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:29 pm

avishi_06 wrote:Hello Mr Prabhakar.

REst is all your call.

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

I already have planned to buy an unit in ERA Redwood for which transaction is under process and hopefully will be successful without any hassle.

This project is fit for me at least according to my concerns which I have mentioned. :)
prabhakar

Postby naveenarichwal » Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:49 pm

The company showed The central land of this project as Park and sold the project, Latter realty of this Land has been revealed, WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR A BUYER & WHAT ACTION HAVE YOU TAKEN?
Have you forgotten the Demand letter of Possession for this project?
Also the Highest Maintanence Charge for Neharpar is buy this CHOR builder for Era redwood.?
Where is the Parking and Where is PARK ?
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby avishi_06 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:00 pm

I know atleast 5 people from different projects in Neharpaar and according to them their project and builder is worst and are having worst experience. Same is the case with buyers of ERA. The problem is that we all get crystal clear with shortcomings of our own projects and start discussing and de-advertising and just don't want to highlight positives. The fact is that problems are there with each and every project which only buyers of that project can tell you and they may not be very active on this forum. By going through this forum seems like only ERA ( and sometimes Piyush) and its project are problematic and rest are all OK.

We should identify the problems of our project and work on ways of solutions rather than just de-marketing them and decimating returns on your investment.

Regarding ERA Redwood: It has underground basement parking for towers A, B, C and D while for rest it is slit covered parking and open parking. Common area and open space problem is there with almost every project barring a few.

High maintenace charges of Rs 2.6/sq-ft is something which can be discussed and worked upon which we will definately do.
avishi_06
Official Member
Official Member

Postby Rahul_Raghav » Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:51 pm

Hi all,
Did anyone received letter of possession recently for ERA redwood residency. ERA website is showing that possession is offered in Redwood residency????
Is it true??
What charges are being asked in final payments??

Pls reply

Raghav
Rahul_Raghav
Official Member
Official Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:10 pm

This is the era Redwood Possession Letter, and look at the charges of the project That has no Park or Parking .
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby arppie » Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:18 pm

1) Has anybody signed the maintenance agreement for tower, G, H & I?
2) Any information abt the possession of tower E & F?

I studies the maintenance agreement and found some points to be cleared:-
1) Page 5 Clause 1.3 -- No where is mentioned about the one time club membership fee. Once we had paid the one time club membership fee then why monthly club fee is applicable.
2) Page 5 Clause 1.6 (iii) -- All the agencies for maintenance working are appointed by MMA, then why strikes, lockouts and industrial problems are considered in "Force Majeure".
3) Page 6 Clause 1.6 (vi) -- All the necessary approvals are the key responsibilities of the MMA/Developer. Why are these considered in "Force Majeure".
4) Page 6 Clause 1.6 (viii) -- IFMS is given by every occupant in advance. Then why "insufficiency of funds due to non-payment of any amounts by the occupants" come in picture of "Force Majeure".
5) Page 9 Clause 3.4 (e) -- When MMA is responsible for internal electricity distribution and occupants are buying meters from MMA, then why any fault in electric supply or in the meters installed should be rectifies at occupants cost.
6) Page 9 Clause 3.4 (g) -- "as subsequently notified by maintenance agency" means by some notice board or what?? how do we know there is some notice on notice board, are notice boards available at every gate entrance.
7) Page 9 Clause 3.4 (i) -- Occupants buy the token first by paying in advance, then they consume the electricity, then next month bill will come to MMA and then MMA will pay the bill to govt. Means we are paying the bill in two months advance process. Why MMA will take the interest of such money for every two months?
8) Page 9 Clause 3.4 (j) -- What are fixed contract demand charges??? What are vending charges??? As these two elements are not imposed by govt. then why these two additional elements are imposed to occupants.
9) Page 10 Clause 3.7 -- At present MMA is not sharing the calculation of Rs. 2.6 per sq. feet maintenance charges to occupants. How it is justified that as and when MMA feels(who knows that may be by govt. or by MMA), they will increase the charges and occupants are bound to pay that.
10) Page 11 Clause 3.8 -- When MMA is charging interest @ 24% p.a. on late payments, then after audit the surplus will be adjusted with the same interest @ 24 % in the next financial year from the date of payments.
11) Page 15 Clause 6.1 -- this agreement is valid for unlimited period and is not terminable by user. It should have validity period of one year and after that it can be extended by year after year considering the majority in favour of MMA. If not RWA will be formed and RWA will take the charge from MMA.
12) Page 16 Clause 6.6 -- What is the stamp duty and legal fee for this agreement?? As MMA is also getting benefit from this agreement why not all charges for making this agreement is borne by MMA?? User is not getting any legal assistance for this then why legal charges?
13) Page 16 Clause 7.2 -- Why arbitrator form MMA side only?? Why not the mutual consent from the user is also considered??

This is as usual perfectly one sided agreement.

Besides above few questions are coming to my mind??

1) What is the capacity of DG set? If more than one set are installed that how many flats from one set?
2) for the flats, developer will rectify the faulty things, but after that, why not MMA is taking this responsibility in their scope??
3) How they have achieved Rs. 2.6 per sq. feet maintenance charges?? It is to be justified??
4) Nowhere they have written the electricity unit charges for regular use as well as for power backup.
5) Nowhere they have written the water uses charges??

May be I have missed some points, so please go through in more details and update them.

thanks & regards,
piyush gupta.
B-032
arppie
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby prabhakar » Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:32 pm

Hi,

Has anyone paid amounts for possession?

Thanks.
prabhakar

Postby cgd3psg » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:20 pm

I heard that few families have shifted in ERA redwood. Is it true?
cgd3psg
Official Member
Official Member

Postby arppie » Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:46 pm

hi all...anybody who has visited the site recently??? I did not visited the site from last 6 months as I feel very bad after going there and to see no progress of the project..if any good news for possession of Tower E & F...my tower is B and I do ot expect the possession before june 14 in any case considering the speed of work there...
arppie
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

PreviousNext

Return to ERA Redwood Residency