Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

All updates regarding SAVANA

Unsolicit Phone Calls / SMS for RPS Apartments

Postby s1joshi » Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:27 pm

Dear Friends

Past several months, several agents & property dealers have been making repeated business calls and sms's for sale of RPS apartments, several of them openly stating that they have received details from RPS itself.

I actually counted the calls received today, Since morning I have received six such calls. I find these calls highly annoying, these come from a new number each time at odd hours - Client meeting, Office work, Movie hall, sleeping, and no amount of threat to report to TRAI make them understand that , I (like of most of you) have been waiting for this apartment for 6-7 years, and I don't need their advise or provoking at this stage to sell my much awaited apartment.

I want to understand from you, how have you been dealing with these pesky callers, and is there any easy solution.

The builder & developmental issues are sufficient to drain energy, and I dont really want to initiate a parallel legal battle on TRAI regulations :-)
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Unsolicit Phone Calls for RPS Apartments

Postby anuj_bansal » Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:43 pm

I too am facing this trouble. I have registered at least 50 complaints as per the TRAI format. You have to send a SMS to 1909, free of cost. The format is - short description, number from where u got the SMS, date in dd/mm/yy format.

Though Vodafone has called me so many times that this will stop, but it does not. I am now trying to find an alternative to directly file a complaint with TRAI/DoT.

I don't think we will be able to do anything against private players. So its better that your operator makes sure that you don't get these calls/SMS. At least the govt bodies have rules and take action against operators if they don't follow them.
anuj_bansal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby stuteja » Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:08 pm

Seema, Anuj,

I would suggest just politely turn them away if they call you. I have been doing th same for a while now.

Although, I agree it can be annoying as especially during meetings, client calls etc.. However, I don't think it is worth spening our energy on this as we have other big issues to deal with.

These calls/sms bring huge revenue to Vodafone, Airtel etc and they will no disconnect their line. The moment they get the complaint (1st Warning) they change the PRI numbers of such subscriber. Also, service providers only act for registered users for pesky calls and I believe most of the dealers/brokers have not registered their number/PRI connections with the service provider or TRAI..
stuteja
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby webmaster » Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:10 pm

After I changed my phone number last year, I emailed RPS to update the contact number and a warning not to share the number. They replied as usual that they do not share customer information with anyone.

Since then I have not received a single call from any property dealer. I guess the initial customers phone numbers might have been shared earlier and those old contact details are still floating around the market.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby ddamitav » Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:20 pm

seema, jayanta

just ignore these calls even i received 5 to 10 calls aday. Right now we have major issues regarding possession and we must act together and plz plan out next couse of action.

regards
amitav
ddamitav
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:03 pm

I agree with Jayanta. I sent out an e-mail to Piyush CC about 1 year back about unsolicited calls and tooking strong objection to sharing of my personal details. From then onwards, I don't get calls from Property Dealers and my number remains the same. Though fellow buyers in Piyush do receive 5-6 phone calls/SMSes per day.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby s1joshi » Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:56 pm

Thanks friends.. I will drop a note to RPS about these pesky calls, Hope that will atleast help avoid calls from new dealers.
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

SMS

Postby ajay2023 » Sun May 17, 2015 12:45 pm

Dear All,

Got two Sms's back to back from different numbers, below is the text:

Sms 1. Don't be Tense, When solution is here, Would you be interested to sell your RPS Flat ? if yes then call now I will u Unexpected Price - 0XXXXXXXX (Number Withheld)

Sms 2. "Excess of Everything is Bad".. it may prove "Really Bad" to wait more for better rates of ur RPS FLAT... so Call me for today's Best Market Price- 0XXXXXXXX (Number Withheld).

Any one got the same SMS. Seems some one wanted to take advantage of our long wait and frustrations. Any guesses....

Regards
Ajay
ajay2023
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: RPS Group starts possession of SAVANA with illegal demands

Postby vinodgarg » Tue May 19, 2015 12:48 pm

Dear All

while circel rates are Rs 3700 on which RPS asking us to pay Registration charges, few dealers are calling and asking to sell @ 2800-2900. This clearly seems taking advantage of slow market or playing games with emotions of investor who loose patience at possession and try to sell. Noida, Gurgaon all markets having rates of 7000-8000 per sq feet while after lot of developments in Neharpar (in terms of roads, connectivity, schools etc) still rates seems at minimal level, this is nothing but dealers gameplan to abolish the market. Be careful of these agents, probably they are picking contact details of unit holders from RPS office.

Regards
vinodgarg

Postby kishan » Tue May 19, 2015 1:02 pm

Don't be disheartened by the calls of of dealers. just make them a call from any other phone as prospects buyers of RPS unit and asked the price, only then you can get a clear picture and motive
kishan

Re: Unsolicit Phone Calls / SMS for RPS Apartments

Postby sumit1984 » Tue May 19, 2015 1:28 pm

You mean to say,2800-2900 all inclusive + registration charges? if yes then I am ready to pay 3k. any seller for 1250 or 1339 sqft flat?
sumit1984

Postby abhimad » Tue May 19, 2015 4:42 pm

What is the actual resale price rates for RPS flats
abhimad
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ajay2023 » Wed May 20, 2015 9:54 am

vinodgarg wrote:Dear All

while circel rates are Rs 3700 on which RPS asking us to pay Registration charges, few dealers are calling and asking to sell @ 2800-2900. This clearly seems taking advantage of slow market or playing games with emotions of investor who loose patience at possession and try to sell. Noida, Gurgaon all markets having rates of 7000-8000 per sq feet while after lot of developments in Neharpar (in terms of roads, connectivity, schools etc) still rates seems at minimal level, this is nothing but dealers gameplan to abolish the market. Be careful of these agents, probably they are picking contact details of unit holders from RPS office.

Regards

100% Agreed. They wanted to take us on another ride.
ajay2023
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ajay2023 » Wed May 20, 2015 9:57 am

sumit1984 wrote:You mean to say,2800-2900 all inclusive + registration charges? if yes then I am ready to pay 3k. any seller for 1250 or 1339 sqft flat?

2800-2900 was offered to me 1.5-2 yrs back
ajay2023
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Return to SAVANA News