Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

All updates regarding SAVANA

Re: RPS Group starts possession offer of SAVANA with illegal demands

Postby s1joshi » Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:51 pm

Considering the details published by builders in website may be old information and vary from actual amount charged during possession, In order to understand the loot mechanism by various builders, Request our friends from other housing societies in Neharpar to share details and copy of their possession letter.

You can either upload the same directly here, or can mail copy of scanned possession letter to admin@myfaridabad.in or to s1joshi@gmail.com, We will remove your name, apartment and contact details, while collating and publishing details over forum.

Warm regards
Seema Joshi
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby anuj020676 » Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:39 pm

Dear friends,
It is a universal truth that every buyer book a house only after he ensures that can afford a house within his limits based on 3 following points.
1. Quality of House construction -Whether as per (a) sellers own standards and norms or (b) Govt. approved standards and norms.
WE CHOSE SAVANA BECAUSE OF ITS CONSTRUCTION AND DEVELOPMEMT BEING AS PER TERM OF LICENSE, SANCTIONED PLANS, AND BYE LAWS, and REGULATORY AND STATUTORY PROVISIONS –Falling in category (b) as indicated above.
Refer to Para C of our BBA under “WHEREAS
” The intending developer/Seller………..assures the buyer to carryout the work of construction and development of the said colony in accordance with the term of license, sanctioned building plans, building bye-laws and other regulations and statutory provisions.”
And clause D that
“{The intending buyers confirms………………. this agreement.
2. Total cost of the construction.- As per clause 2 of buyer agreement, the basic price and other charges covered in their payment plan Schedule-1 WERE IN THE AFFORDABLE LIMITS. All over and above charges are already covered in the name of “Other charges” which could be foreseen by the builder in the payment plan as this content might not be included in construction under term of license, sanctioned building plans, building bye-laws and other regulations and statutory provisions
3. Delivery period: As per clause 13 of BBA the delivery period was 36 months which was also affordable at the time of booking but now it has crossed double of its period.
From the details somewhere mentioned in earlier posts, I understand colony electrification & fire fighting provisions are not outside the scope of term of license, sanctioned building plans, building bye-laws and other regulations and statutory provisions. And if it is so, demanding money for such items from the buyers at the eleventh hour is called cheating and deceiving. Therefore, on all the 3 fronts whether it is norms of construction and development or it is total cost stipulated at the time of booking or its delivery period of 36 months, at every front we are being cheated or looted cleverly by the builders in one name or the other. Everything has got its normal limits, but builder’s limit of demand is open to infinity and that too toward higher side which can not be covered under “principle of natural justice”
I don’t know how much I am correct, but I request all the residents of Tower-8 and Tower-5, either in individual capacity or as a group should lodge FIR for deceiving, cheating and looting us and also serve advocate notice of consumer forum to the builder for giving compensation against the rent being paid by us due to excessively delay, mental harassments, ambiguity in their payment terms decided right in the booking, interpretation of various BBA clauses in their own way for cheating and deceiving, even keeping silence over adjustment of delay penalty in their final demand letter.
However, if any help from residents of other towers is required either in the form of RWA formation or from GFWA, the same may be explored in this forum. It will be a wise step to ensure first that all of us become member of GFWA to strengthen a link of unity to seek justice against a common cause with reference to term of license, sanctioned building plans, building bye-laws and other regulations and statutory provisions.
I would like to have comments from other members to correct myself if I am wrong in suggesting the above approach.

Ravindra Jain
anuj020676
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby parashar_2000_in » Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:05 pm

Hi Dheeraj,
Per my understanding Rs 193 per sq ft are not only for EEC/FFC it includes other charges like - IPTV, WIFI, internet connection, telecom, Telephone lines.

So mush ask builder how much he is asking for EEC/FFC only.

..vishal
parashar_2000_in
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby eklovey » Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:45 am

Hi All,

I bought flat in T8/1307 in RPS Savana. I am in Malaysia now, I am ready to file a FIR can send my representative, let me know how to proceed. I have joined the group .

Thanks

Eklovey Grover
eklovey
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby vineet » Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:12 pm

Going by the calculations of Area sold in sq ft X per sq ft FFC, RPS has created fire fighting infrastructure worth 46.5 crores for RPS Savana :( .

Dear friends, the fact of the matter still remains that many of us will happily go and deposit the money. Extortionists can extort lakhs but willingly we will not spare few thousands to fight for the justice. For those who are still not worried, just imagine if this charge was Rs 1000/- per sq ft. Will you still go and deposit without fighting for the justice?

This whole racket revolves around middle class psychology:

- If no one else complains why should I?
- I do not have time to spend for this- even if it involves my rights (instead I will go on vacations next week).
- My neighbour should fight for me and get me justice.

We must stop this non sense -- if not for us, for our fellow citizens who will fall in such traps in future. The only hope is courts and FIRs (though even these channels will test our patience so be prepared).
vineet
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby srajyam » Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:35 pm

Today i spoke to customer care of RPS regarding the basic price Rs 3000/- or Rs 4000/- psf for calculation of stamp duty.
I was informed that RPS has checked withthe authorities and it is indeed Rs 4000/- per sf for units purchased in resale as RPS is a 'Licensed Colony' and not a 'Group Housing'

However, checked the document regarding License status where in RPS Savana is mentioned as 'GH' meaning Group Housing.

How to check what is the actual rate for calculation. Is this information available with anybody? ie verification from Govt body.

This needs to be in black and white from before confronting RPS,

Regards,
Srajyam
srajyam

Postby s1joshi » Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:05 pm

Hi

The License of RPS is in name of Group Housing Project.
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby webmaster » Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:13 pm

@Srajyam - As seema posted, Savana is listed as Group Housing per their license.

Please refer to this link on the TCP website

http://tcpharyana.gov.in/Licences/license.htm

Also refer to this RTI reply received by member miketest where RPS Group themselves has applied for license renewal of Savana as Group Housing project.

indianrealestateforum.com/690980-post61.html

These documents should be valid proof, they are trying to extort money and these thugs should be given a lesson.

Please do not take no for an answer, and keep everything documented by writing them in email/letter.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby s1joshi » Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:13 pm

They are licensed as Group Housing, However our agreement papers says this is a Residential colony.. Quite confusing !!!
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby webmaster » Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:16 pm

Please ask them to provide evidence that they are Licensed Colony or Group Housing, why should onus lie on the customer to provide proof.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby s1joshi » Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:31 pm

I really liked the comment from a person jthakar in IREF site, Pasting the comment here, just in case it helps awaken more friends.

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/93 ... st348.html

i have observed one thing - people have started to accept and agree to most charges - however senseless they are - we pay for a flat and things like meter, ffc, idc, edc should be in that cost - these are outright frauds - but here since the punishment is neither meted out or too late too little - builders keep on discovering new heads to cheat us -

what next on the cards ?

cbs - cement charges
lps - labour charges
svs - supervision charges on labour
rts - rod and steel charges
lps - land purchase charges
sss - staff salary charges

i mean whey we buy a flat (raw flat) isnt everything supposed to be included ? in our great system we dont have a definition on what consititues a flat - so anything can be charged this way -these are just terms coined by the blood sucking frauds to extract more money
otherwise how can you justify ffc ? idc ? edc ? etc. these charges are part of the society flat as without these the flat does not exist.

and on top of all this add the Administration charge , service tax etc. .

vineet wrote:Going by the calculations of Area sold in sq ft X per sq ft FFC, RPS has created fire fighting infrastructure worth 46.5 crores for RPS Savana :( .

Dear friends, the fact of the matter still remains that many of us will happily go and deposit the money. Extortionists can extort lakhs but willingly we will not spare few thousands to fight for the justice. For those who are still not worried, just imagine if this charge was Rs 1000/- per sq ft. Will you still go and deposit without fighting for the justice?

This whole racket revolves around middle class psychology:

- If no one else complains why should I?
- I do not have time to spend for this- even if it involves my rights (instead I will go on vacations next week).
- My neighbour should fight for me and get me justice.

We must stop this non sense -- if not for us, for our fellow citizens who will fall in such traps in future. The only hope is courts and FIRs (though even these channels will test our patience so be prepared).
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ddamitav » Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:57 pm

What id definition of group housing society and licence colony. Per my understanding group housing society is a registered society who bought/lease land to construct the apartment and the members are shareholders.

Where as licences colony is developed by a colonizers aftet getting a licence from the competent authority to construct and sell the apartment to its customers.

I might be wrong.

Amitav
ddamitav
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby mukesh.gupta31 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:08 pm

The different parameters for each category of colony are detailed below:-
Residential Plotted Colony:-
a) The plotable area/saleable area in a plotted colony cannot exceed more than 55% of the area of the colony (inclusive of 4% commercial area for need of the residents of the colony) and remaining area is to be utilized for planning of roads, community buildings like schools, hospitals , utility buildings/sites and open spaces.
b) The colonizer is required to provide for community building sites in accordance with the norms approved for the purpose. These norms are population based and are arrived at by taking into account the designated densities as envisaged in the Development Plan proposals. The minimum width of the road is 12 mtrs.
c) 20% of the plots are to be reserved for EWS , housing with a minimum plot size of 50 sq. mtrs.
d) 25% of the total plots are to be allotted under the category of ‘No Profits No Loss’ plots ( NPNL) i.e. at the rate prescribed by the Director. The size of these plots ranges between 125 sq. mtrs to 225 sq. mtrs.
e) The population to be achieved in the colony cannot exceed beyond the designated densities in the Development Plan.
Group Housing:-
a) The Group Housing site is governed in accordance with the zoning regulations approved by the Director.
b) The ground coverage in the group housing project as 35% of the site area and the floor area ratio (FAR) is 175.
c) The maximum habitable height in a group housing complex is 60 mtrs .
d) The group housing project should not exceed 20% of the sector area.
e) The community facilities are to be provided in accordance with the norms approved by the Department and are based on the population to be achieved as per proposed density of the group housing complexes which ranges from 100 to 400 persons per acre.
f) To provide convenient shopping within the group housing complex 0.5% of the site area can be utilized towards convenient shopping , these shopping is single storey with a maximum height of 4 mtrs.
g) 15% of the total number of flats are reserved for EWS and 10% of the main dwelling units is required for service apartments i.e. for domestic help.
h) The minimum two level basement for parking and services with a compulsory provision of one car space for every flat of the group housing complexes (except EWS).
i) Area requirement for EWS and service apartment is 200 sq.ft. and 140 sq.ft. respectively.
j) It is also mandatory to provide 15% organized green space in a group housing complex.
Commercial:-

The zoning regulations of development plans have been amended to allow private sector to undertake development of maximum 50% of the designated commercial areas in the development plans by way of licences. The parameters for licence in residential colonies are as below:-
a) The commercial colonies are also granted licences for sites falling along the peripheral/sector road in the designated residential sector of the Development Plan.
b) The area under licenced colony in a residential sector cannot exceed 3.5% of the sector area subject to minimum and maximum prescribed area limits.
c) The location of the site should be along a sector peripheral road within a provision of service road.
d) The ground coverage allowed in commercial project is 40% and the floor area ration is 150 or 175 as opted by a colonizer.
e) Maximum Height of the habitable area is 60 mtrs.
f) Three level basement is permitted for providing parking and services . No storage is allowed in the basement.
g) The parking norms are one car space for every 75 sq. mtrs covered area.
Cyber City/Cyber Park:-
a) The location of the site should be on a sector peripheral road in residential or industrial sector in the Development Plan. In case of residential sectors the permissible area for IT Park/ Cyber Park will not exceed 5% of the sector area.
b) The permissible ground coverage is 40% and FAR is 250.
c) In case of cyber cities 10% of the area of the site can be utilized for Group Housing and 4% of the area for commercial use.
d) In case of Cyber Parks only 4% of the area can be utilized towards commercial uses. No group housing is permissible.
e) The parking requirement is one car space for every 40 sq. mtrs area achieved.
f) Three level basement is permissible for parking and service. No storage is to be allowed.
g) In the area designated for IT activities, no other use is permissible. In case of violation , the colonizer will be required to pay the fee and charges on commercial rates for the area where violation are being committed.
h) In case of Cyber City, the colonizer is required to complete at least 30% of the IT area within 5 years of the grant of licence and in case of Cyber Park within three years of grant of licence.
mukesh.gupta31

Postby Rajesh » Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:26 pm

Dear All,

In offer of possession, it is also mentioned very clearly that buyer is liable to pay 5 Rs. psf holding charges per month and applicable maintenance charges from the date of the letter.

it mean for 2+1 its 1339*5 = 6696 + maintenance chrgs

it indicates very clearly that even after paying hefty amount at the time of possession, we have to pay more than 10 thousand every month. In case of 3+1 it is even more ( appx 15000 ).

Can anybody explain...what is this holding charges ?? since we have to pay this every month apart form maintnc chgrs, I am really concerned about it.

Thanks
Rajesh
Rajesh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ddamitav » Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:43 pm

Rajesh

Holding charge are kind of demurrage levied by the builders if you fails to take possession of your property after specific period of time.

This is a standard practice adopted by all the builders . Also you are liable to pay maintenance so as to keep the facilities running and there is nothing wrong about it
ddamitav
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

PreviousNext

Return to SAVANA News