Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

BPTP Park Elite Floor Possession

Like and Share the story
Forum for members of BPTP Park Floors, Parkland Faridabad

Re: BPTP Park Elite Floor Possession

Postby umesh.prabhakar1965@rediffmail.com » Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:30 pm

My dear Park ELITE FLOOR Owners,

M/s BPTP has not obtained any Completion Certificate for the Elite Floor Project and Registering the Floor without obtaining CC is absolutely an UNLAWFUL as per the ACT. I had already submitted a complaint before Director General, Town & Country Planning and action has been taken by him. I have heard that Registry has been ceased for such Plots/Independent Floors.
All of you need to be extra cautious before executing the Registry for the Independent Floor & confirm that CC has been obtained by BPTP.
In case you pay the entire amount as Stamp Duty TO BPTP it is my utmost duty to inform you that BPTP will not be in a position to execute the Registry after my complaint.

For any further query feel free to speak to me.

Regards

Umesh Prabhakar
umesh.prabhakar1965@rediffmail.com
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ashishkaul.ind » Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:13 pm

hi UmeahJi,

I have got the Registry done for my Park Elite Floor a month back. I was not aware thet the OC has not been obtained.. When i raised this Query with them this is what the reverted back.
"Further, in regards to the occupancy certificate, we would request you to kindly refer to the registry document. The license for the same is mentioned in it."

But as per your update the OC has not been obtained, what should be the course of action for us in this case. I am yet to submit the NOC with them. Looking forward to some guidance here.

Regards,
Ashish
ashishkaul.ind

Postby umesh.prabhakar1965@rediffmail.com » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:57 am

Dear Aashish,

Kindly let me know the status or else you may connect me telephonically.

Regards

Umesh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby anagar » Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:14 pm

Dear Ashish Ji,

Can you please let me know, where did your registry took place, in faridabad or gurgaon?

Umesh Ji,

This is definitely a thing to worry, I will enquire with BPTP about the CC. Do you have an idea if this certificate is not acquired for some of the blocks/flats or there is no CC available for all the flats they have build under park elite project?
My flat is in A-block, and few people are already had their registration done and they are living in those flats.

Is it not illegal for the government to do registration without checking full documents?

regards,
Anil
anagar
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ashishkaul.ind » Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:56 pm

Hi AnilJi,

The registry happened in faridabad, Tigaon to be precise. Even i am worried that without the OC/CC the registries have happened, i am not sure how that happened..i was assuming that the registry cant happen unless you have the OC/CC. My floor in in V-block

UmeshJi i would call you up to discuss what can be the future course of action here.. given that the registry has already happened.
ashishkaul.ind

Postby anagar » Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:09 pm

Ashish Ji,

I did some google and found that this is sometimes a general practice of builders to do registry without having CC and as per law it seems to be legal as well becuase when we can get registeration done for a plot, why can't a floor. The problem is once registration is done you are not legally allowed to live there becuase thats what occupancy certificate means that there is no illegal constructions and all.

In Gaziabad, govt has placed a condition for the registration, which means the completion certificate is mandatory to presenet before the registration, but not sure if the same applies to Faridabad or Gurgaon as well. There is no harm in getting the registration done, but it might have some risk of having to struggle with getting the CC later by chasing the respective govt department because builder might not help then.

As fas as I can remember from one of the post of fellow member BPTP is saying that they have obtained the same and license number is mentioned in the registration document, not sure how true this is.

But, don't worry there is no problem getting the registratio done before CC, that will happen, sooner or later. Atleast you have got the rights to fight for your unit as now its on your name.

Cheers!!
Anil
anagar
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:29 am

I agree with our senior member, Mr. Umesh Prabhakar. Please note that offering possession and doing registry without having valid OC/CC for plots/floors/building blocks is illegal. Buyers need to be very cautious since action seems to be now initiated by DGTCP. When buyers are making full legal payments, then why should they get illegal registry?
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby umesh.prabhakar1965@rediffmail.com » Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:58 pm

All Park Elite Floor Owners,
Dear Anil/ Aashsish,

It is to inform you that BPTP has obtained the license to sell the PLOTS but has not submitted the Drawings for the approval of Buildings on the said PLOTS.
Sub Registrar is not authorized to execute the registry, for a construction,unless the building is approved by Town & Country department or without obtaining the CC/OC for the said Construction.
However TCP is very much authorized/competent enough to demolish any Constructions where BUILDING APPROVALS have not been obtained irrespective the Registry has been executed for the said Constructions.
It is the technical matter and All of us need to understand the technicality of the matter very carefully.
I have come across some of the matters where BPTP has invited some of the allottees to their office on 21st August,2013 for executing the registry in allottees favor. After inquiring by the allottees that registry process happens in the office of SUB REGISTRAR? The reply comes that it is for the convenience for the allottees that BPTP has invited SUB REGISTRAR in the office & sign the registry documents. Let us understand WHY Bptp IS INDULGING IN SUCH PRACTICES?
It is happening just because of the complaint has been submitted by me ON PERSONAL BEHALF( FOR COMMON GOOD) & a circular has been issued that no registry will executed until the CC/OC.

THIS IS FOR THE GENERAL AWARENESS and for any individual matters i am contactable on phone or through mail.

I think i have created much of awareness in this matter. Rest all of the allottees are at a liberty to take their own discourse as we are approaching the 66th year of Independence.

I have only one purpose that all of you have spent their life time savings and all of you every right to own a LEGITIMATE house and this is your FUNDAMENTAL RIGHT.

Regards

Umesh Prabhakar
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby umesh.prabhakar1965@rediffmail.com » Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:14 pm

Dear ELITE FLOOR OWNERS,

Until 30 days ago BPTP has not obtained any kind of OC/CC for NONE of the ELITE FLOOR unit. After which i got busy in some other work & could not obtain the information.

This is for your information.
Kindly do not restrain yourself in writing on mails instead meet some time and & plan strategy.

I will be highly obliged if you could provide me with the copy of any REGISTRY pertaining to ELITE FLOOR. I make sure that entire illegitimate act committed by BPTP will be ceased and appropriate compensation will be awarded in the favor of victim/allottee.

Also the copy of CC/OC can be obtained through RTI Act.

Regards

Umesh Prabhakar
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby umesh.prabhakar1965@rediffmail.com » Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:17 pm

Living in a house without obtaining OC/CC is an illegitimate act. This is called LEGAL CORRUPTION.
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby anagar » Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:23 pm

Dear Umesh Ji,

Thanks for your help on this matter, but I can't understand why you are saying that BPTP has not applied/obtained Occupancy/Completion certificate for any of the park elite project. I have gone through one another topic here at myfaridbad.in and found Mr Joshi has acquired a status document through RTI that states that BPTP has been granted/applied O/C Certificate for part of the projects.

http://www.myfaridabad.in/forum/consolidated-summary-of-occupancy-completion-certificate-status-t1518.html

Please find attached the same.
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
anagar
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:53 pm

Dear @anagar, document shared by you states facts. There is NOT even a single project except Group Housing in which Countrywide Promoters (BPTP) has been granted OC/CC. So, no OC for plots or floors.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby gokulam » Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:57 pm

gokulam
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby umesh.prabhakar1965@rediffmail.com » Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:09 pm

Aashish ji & All,

You are welcome any time,Bro. Together we will change the scenario of corruption committed by Colonizers & Authorities,as well.

Waiting for the call.

Regards

Umesh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby umesh.prabhakar1965@rediffmail.com » Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:16 pm

Dear Mr Anil,

You are humbly requested for not getting confused and differentiate between GROUP HOUSING & Plotted/ Independent Floors.

I have confirmed even on today i.e. on 08.08.2013 that there is not a single OC/CC obtained by BPTP for the Project ELITE FLOOR, VILLAS etc.

The above statement is quoted by me in an open forum and will take the responsibility of the above statement.

Regards

Umesh Prabhakar
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

PreviousNext

Return to BPTP Park Floors