Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

All updates regarding SAVANA

Re: RPS Group starts possession offer of SAVANA with illegal demands

Postby tvkrishnam » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:13 pm

Almost all builders are indulging in same scheme of fraud.
Leaders of the various groups should file a common petition against this fraud.
tvkrishnam
Official Member
Official Member

Postby sanjeev2111 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:46 am

Dear RPS Savana members,

Yesterday I went to RPS office (Delhi) to meet RPS folks. My meeting was scheduled at 4.00 PM but due to constant rains and heavy traffic from Gurgaon to Delhi I reached very late 6.30 PM and Jia and Mr Jain had already left.

But one representative Ms. Lata talked to me for few mins and discussed below items:

1. Delay Penalty will be applicable for you (Nov -10 to Jan -13 :
Reasoning -Oct -10 license approval came, Feb-13 - They applied for Partial OC, so this works out to be 26 months. To my surprise they are not counting Feb-13 to July-13 and saying these months are Govt procedural delays and kind of Force Majeure.

( I did not ask her that if they will revise possession letter with above amount reduced)

2. Rest all charges are as per company policy and if you need more details on calculation Please schedule appointment with Mr. Rajesh Jain (GM Commercial) during office hours. These are Meter connection charges - 50000, Electricity consumption security - 6000, prepaid meter card deposit - 50000.

"A joke from RPS on Prepaid meter card deposit - How they have calculated 50000 ? - Their answer to me - Suppose you consume 8000 Rs electricity per month so if we take 6 months advance (prepaid), so its coming out 48000 and so we are talking 50000. If you do not consume then good for you and this can work out more months"
Not sure how they calculated 50000 for 6 Months .

3. Club is not necessity and will be giving as and when its complete, no end date. RPS first priority is Towers completion.

4. EDC/EEDC calculation inquiry again diverted to Mr. Rajesh Jain. My main concern was since RPS had sold part of Land to KST 7.948 acres . So total RPS area only remains 41.07 acres and NOT 49 Acres.

5. PLC - since in front of T8 - 805 they have constructed some play area and its not exactly a park I asked to revert PLC as I had opted for PLC because of green area like park. RPS - No comments and talk to Mr. Jain

6. ECC and FFC - I said this is way too high and others charging less. RPS reply - No sir this is as per company policy and you have to accept it and for calculation please Meet Mr. Rajesh Jain.

I know my RPS visit was screwed up by rains but after meeting RPS I was fuming like anything... RPS is extorting money by one or other means.

Please let me know your views.

Sanjeev Kumar
T8.805
sanjeev2111
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ddamitav » Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:45 am

Hi

Did you get any clarification on 24% cost escalation point mentioned in the final demand
ddamitav
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sanjeev2111 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:30 am

ddamitav wrote:Hi

Did you get any clarification on 24% cost escalation point mentioned in the final demand

Sanjeev' Reply - Amitav - No I have not got chance to discuss this as time was already 7.30 PM and Ms Lata was in hurry to leave office. Moreover all this will have to be discussed with Mr. Rajesh Jain.

Sanjeev.
sanjeev2111
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby deven1101 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:30 am

Do they have covered parking ready? Also I want to know total EDC+EEDC+IDC paid per sqft paid by old purchasers , In my case I paid 356 psft as booking 2012 .
Thanks,
Devendra
deven1101

Postby bhasinpanks » Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:40 pm

Hi All,
I agree with Jayanta. The only recourse is legal.
As of now individuals or small groups are pursuing and in the end it turns out to be a sincere effort wasted.

The first step, without delay, is to get enrolled in this group. And firm up all the points for legal contention.
Rest follows.
Regards,
P.Bhasin
bhasinpanks
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:56 pm

What Are you going to do About the fact that "If you want Delay penalty, Than RPS will Charge 24% Cost Escalation as per RBI statistics of Inflation"

Come on What does the Builder Think about Consumers- are we all Dumb, Deaf & Blind
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby s1joshi » Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:47 pm

While we wait for more members join in Exclusive group created by Jayanta, Here are some options one may consider

1. Immediately intimate RPS (in writing) on your objection's toward demands raised in Possession letter, Dheeraj has shared a draft for Piyush yesterday, This can be rephrased as par demands raised by RPS.

fighting-illegal-possession-demand-for-piyush-heights-t2055-15.html?hilit=piyush#p15674

That's the beauty of forum across societies, you can reuse a lot of content already in place.

2. In case you do not receive any concrete response or are not satisfied, Do not hesitate to file police complaint and press for FIR. We already have various complaints templates available, For members receiving possession, They may have to rephrase them basis possession demands. There are also police complaints filed against other builders (Piyush, Era, etc) for similar frauds.

updates-on-complaint-filed-against-rps-group-to-economic-offence-wing-eow-t376.html?hilit=EOW%20RPS

While filing police complaints, You may also quote old RPS EOW compliant numbers for reference.

3. Few of us are already in National Commission against RPS irregularities, Other members who feel duped, can group together and file in fresh case. These may later get tagged to ongoing case.

national-consumer-commission-case-against-rps-group-t434.html?hilit=national%20commission%20RPS#p1924

Please be aware that Legal battle is going to cost time, money, efforts, However it still remains prime and most effective redressal mechanism. I am not sure how many are really keen to actively take this forward, as none of the activities listed above are new, the details and information has been available across for everyone, Why wait for anyone else to take a lead to save your money !!!!

Would recommend members to respond to RPS (option 1) and in parallel stay prepared for filing police complaints and legal options.

Understandable, Not all would like to get in pachda's of fighting with builder. For such people, easy and quick fix solution for them is pay builder whatever amount is asked, However there would be several people who wish to raise objection to such undue demands, we can provide a platform for such members to work together and raise voice.,

Send your details in the format requested by Jayanta to become part of Savana Exclusive community. Please note the group is and will remain self help group with intent to facilitate members to interact and act. Members would be expected to take in a lead for actions.

--
Regards,
Seema
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby anjali » Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:33 pm

Hi Martin

My understanding is that a 3+1 flat in Tower 8 was of size 1791 sq ft, while your post mentons 1700 sq ft (with additional 40 ft included), do correct me if my understand is wrong

Anjali
anjali

Postby webmaster » Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:25 am

RPS has sent the possession letter in the name of Residential Group Housing Project 'Savana', please refer to this post rps-group-starts-possession-offer-of-savana-with-illegal-demands-t2060-45.html#p15583

How can they claim to be a licensed colony, is this a joke ?
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby vineet » Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:45 am

Hi Sanjeev,

RPS replies are very interesting.

They got approval in Oct'07, not Oct'10.

Prepaid meter charges - Per my understanding, this is to collect money from all in advance and even if very few people move in initially , you can keep fixed charges high to make your money. All the people who take possession are liable to pay fixed charges whether they move in or not.

Guys, while I write this post, the smilies on the right side seem to be laughing at me and saying 'pappu bana diya na'.
vineet
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby anuj020676 » Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:51 pm

All Savana T-8 and T-5 allottees
- Please refer to the format which Dheeraj has posted under following topic on dt.08.08.13. This is a wonderful ready made guide line immediately available in such a short period to counter and raise our objections against illegal demands from RPS in their possession letter. Be quick making individual letters and sending to builder well in time in parallel to formation of "savna owners exclusive group"
Fighting illegal Possession Demand for Piyush
Thanks
anuj020676
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sanjeev2111 » Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:02 pm

vineet wrote:Hi Sanjeev,

RPS replies are very interesting.

They got approval in Oct'07, not Oct'10.

Prepaid meter charges - Per my understanding, this is to collect money from all in advance and even if very few people move in initially , you can keep fixed charges high to make your money. All the people who take possession are liable to pay fixed charges whether they move in or not.

Guys, while I write this post, the smilies on the right side seem to be laughing at me and saying 'pappu bana diya na'.

Sorry Vineet my bad, Approval date is Oct'07 .. I wrote Oct'10 by mistake.

Sanjeev
sanjeev2111
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby jcgupta » Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:41 pm

Dear Friends,
I had enquired from RPS about charging for stamp duty in their SAVANA project and as per understanding, the collector rate @ Rs. 4000/- psf will be determining factor for calculating chargeable value for stamp duty for all allottees other than the original allottees, for whom the agreement value will be governing amount. It seems that Rs. 3000/- psf is applicable only for Group Housing Colony (Non-Licensed) & for a Licensed Group housing Colony it is Rs. 4000 psf. However in my opinion the collector rate should commensurate with property price in open market which is moving between 2800-3200 psf as of today for SAVANA property.
On the above said matter, I wish to share the following with fellow allottees:
1. Although I have requested RPS to approach concerned authority to get the unjustified policy revised but since this amount will go to Govt., they may not take interest. I believe we the customers, who are getting directly affected with the said policy of govt., should at least approach D.C. of Faridabad with a submission of issuing necessary direction to registration authorities to accept the registration of property @ Rs. 3000/- psf and not Rs. 4000/- psf as this rate nowhere exists in the open/ resale market and property is easily available at around Rs. 3000/- psf in most of the projects.

2. In resale cases/ subsequent sale cases, the chargeable value is being calculated at current collector rates whereas it should be based on the collector rate prevalent at the time of getting endorsement of unit as the endorsee obtained allotment rights in property on that particular date and not today. When policy for original buyer is based on agreement value, for subsequent sale of allotment rights, the rate prevalent on the date of transfer of allotment rights should be governing factor for the purpose of stamp duty and not the current collector rate which is totally unjustified.
Moreover some of my friends have told that earlier authorities were doing registry @ Rs. 3000 psf but w.e.f. 1st April 2013 they are processing Registry for Group Housing colonies @ Rs. 4000/- . Hence, let us give a representation to DC regarding the same & request him to reconsider this issue. Kindly advise.
jcgupta
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby anuj020676 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:05 pm

Hi J C Gupta,
I stronly support your views that circle rate prevailing on the date of endorsement should be applicable and not the present circle rates for stamp duty.Those who have got possession letters indicating stamp duty @4000/- all should join you for representation and request DC to consider lower rates.
anuj020676
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

PreviousNext

Return to SAVANA News