Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Forum for members of BPTP Park Floors, Parkland Faridabad

Re: BPTP Park Floors II Sector 76 construction updates, possession, resale discussion

Postby darshanarya » Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:10 pm

today, 1-sep-2013 ,I visited sec 75 BPTP park elite floors.

It feels very frustrated when i visited my unit in P 10. Last time i visited my unit was 8 month ago. And today if feels very frustrated to see that not even a brick has moved in these last 8 months in my Unit at P 10. Even though 8 months back , Unit P 10 was in final stages of construction but no progress as if now. Construction is at no Pace in my unit P 10 and it has stopped in my Unit without any reason.

Though it is good to sebe many families are staying at P block, and also they have hired personal security over there.

I think builder is testing the patience of the buyers with an intention expecting frustrated buyers to sell their flats.
Because i could see construction of new units in P block wherein old construction remains pending. Builder have taken amount 90 % of the amount with this way and not giving possession.

I don't why builder is delaying the unit so much when they have completed 85 % of the construction 8 - 10 months back.
darshanarya

Re: BPTP Park Floors II Sector 76 construction updates, possession, resale discussion

Postby asim123 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:46 pm

dear friends ,

BPTP has again written asking for full payment. They say registry of the flats is underway and to my query on OC they say that all approvals are in place...They say that physical possession will be given after registry.

Huge late payment interest penalties have been added . As per the letter, maintenance charges will commence from September !!! They have added about Rs 4 lacs penalty . I had also paid the EEDC ! There is threat of further interest on this huge amount if not paid ...

Please can someone guide me :
1)Has BPTP really got the OC
2)is the area now livable...
3) Is it is possible to rent out ? any ideas on rentals or even resale price

I am writing this since , its been tiring dealing with this builder. I either fight them for the illegal demands for which I need to file cases or I just exit this headache. If any help is available/forum /groups... please advise
regds
asim
asim123
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby darshanarya » Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:15 pm

Waiting for 5 years without the possession......

Taking into consideration the speed of work in P block sec 75 BPTP it seem still we have to wait for another 2 years for getting the possession.

In totality 7 years for getting a possession a flat wherein other projects has moved far beyond.

i think unless and until there is no mass protest / revolution against the builder nothing is going to changed.

I request senior members of the forum to make a portal where everyone can share their mobile numbers to unite in large number and do a satyagraha in front of the BPTP office in Gurgaon and any other builder office in a way that they would know that it is not easy to digest hard earned money of the common people. And in future they would stuck to their commitments.

One thing i have noticed that builder is just letting 75 - 80 % of the construction to complete which soaks 80 to 90 % of the payment and not letting the construction to completely finished. This will allow builder to soak 80 to 90 % of the payment initially and in later stages they can ask healthy amount from us.

Unite together for better future....................
darshanarya

Postby res4aru » Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:09 am

BPTP is trying to fraud by all means. Please INDIVIDUALLY File complaint
Sending mail to BPTP is Required, but it will not move the case please ALSO DO

1. GOVT consumer court
2. File RTI To get all kind of Information from Govt department against BPTP and POST on Blogs/Consumer forums
3. Write to Govt Bodies

Govt will be force to take action, but there HAS TO BE Flood of complaints to legally capable authorities.
res4aru

Postby binod » Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:52 pm

Meeting on Feb. 22, 2015 (Sunday) at 11 am (Era Divine Court Site, Sec-76, Faridabad)

Dear Friends of Park Floor II,

As we all know that Era Divine Court Project has been in doldrums since long due pathetic attitude of Adel (Era) Landmarks Ltd. Most of Low rise flat owners have booked in 2009 and High Rise owners Later. It is more than 5 years and company has done little to legalise the project.

But as you may be aware of fact that 12+1 people filed case in Chandigarh High Court for regularization of the project and got a favourable decision. In our petition, we have made BPTP as the main party, as they are the original land and license holder of the project. Due to ongoing dispute regarding payment between BPTP and Era, not only Era Divine Court Project got stuck, but Park Floor-II project also entangled. Now both projects are in limbo.

But owing to the decision of High Court and aggressive stand taken by us, BPTP and Era have come to talking table with DGTCP and the Petitioners. We (BPTP, Era and Petitioners) have TWO VERY SUCCESSFUL MEETINGS with DGTCP in Chandigarh. Earlier, Era was not interested in any kind of negotiations with BPTP and us but now they are talking.

But to get the projects regularised at the earliest, we need support of all, not one or two people. We have got some favourable decisions. There are many useful information to share with all the allottees regarding regularization of the project. For this we have called a meeting on Feb. 22, 2015 at 11 AM. The venue of the meeting is Era Divine Court Site, Sec 76 Faridabad.

We request everyone including ALLOTTEES FROM PARK FLOOR II to come there and formulate a plan for early approval of both the project. This is a time of final thrust and we need support from everyone. Please be the part of the movement. You would be helping yourself by coming there.

Looking forwards to see you all on Feb. 22, 2015.
binod
Official Member
Official Member

Postby 2ritugoel » Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:28 pm

as per my information, There is case going on Enhanced EDC/IDC, so i think u all at least wait till the decision bcoz once u paid it it will be in the pocket of BPTP , will not be submitted with Govt.
i went yesterday, no one is there even a single labor, no buyer no seller.
sannatta hai ekdum.
even no work is gng on bridges.new revised map also taken care of n after that jo road hai vahi rahega hamesha, now no one can do anything for new roads etc etc.
regards
ritu goel
2ritugoel@gmail.com
2ritugoel

Previous

Return to BPTP Park Floors