Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

All updates regarding SAVANA

Re: RPS Savana Construction Updates and Possession, Resale prices discussion

Postby ddamitav » Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:51 pm

Hi,
It seems there is some technical/legal issues with RPS that is why it has failed to offer physical possession even if after 4 months sice they took the full and final payments for T-8 and T-5 Towers. Now the second phase of possiession is no where near to Mid 2014 and 3 rd phase is not before Dec 2014.

This is really a set back and concen for all the RPS allottes as the construction work has been drastically slowed down.

Amitav
ddamitav
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby er.navneetgoyal » Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:55 pm

Dear MR. Amitav,

I am also having flat in T-8 , and submitted the full payment. But registary and physical possesion status is not clear.
Let's jointly put pressure on the RPS management for the registary of the flats.

My contact no. is 9999735397. If anybody who belongs to T-8 and T-5 facing same thing, please do contact me.

Regards,
Navneet
er.navneetgoyal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby deven1101 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:33 pm

I am also paying now full EMI by paying whole dues in August and waiting for registry.

Ready for any joint action.

Regards,
Devendra
deven1101

Postby er.navneetgoyal » Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:56 am

Dear All Savana Members ,

In Nehrpar area if we see othe builder's flat owner , after paying full payment everyone has got the Key of there flat. Registary of their flats was done later on.

Similarily we should also ask our bulider for the key of the flat after full payment and other formalities. Planning for the registary of the flat is builder's problem , why should we suffer.

Regards,
Navneet
er.navneetgoyal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby cujatin » Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:00 pm

Hi All,

Any further happenings ????

still to hear about registry or possesion of the towers T5 and T8 ?

Jatin
cujatin
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ddamitav » Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:49 pm

Hi,

The reason for Not giving possession is that the sewerage line is not connected to to Master sewerage system, this info is from unconfirmed source!

Regards,

Amitav
ddamitav
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: RPS Group starts possession offer of SAVANA with illegal demands

Postby webmaster » Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:07 pm

Members who have paid full amount for possession should immediately file a complaint to DTCP for delay in offering possession, also get a response from RPS why possession is not being offered.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby cujatin » Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:34 am

This is frustrating.....

How the OC is given then......

here Based on OC.. builder offered possesion letter and asked all money... yet no real possession is offered.

going like this.... RPS Savana will not be completed till next elections....

Jatin
cujatin
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby er.navneetgoyal » Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:14 pm

Dear

COULD YOU PLEASE TELL , HOW TO FILE COMPLAINT IN DTCP .

Regards,
Navneet Goyal
er.navneetgoyal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby er.navneetgoyal » Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:16 pm

Dear Mr. Jatin,

Please put your contact no , so that we all could be connected.

Regards,
Navneet
er.navneetgoyal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby cujatin » Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:42 pm

Hi Navneet,

my no is 8094017953

However I have flat in T4.

Jatin
cujatin
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby vineet » Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:10 pm

Dear All,

Its again the time of the year when we will hear new promised from RPS that they "will start offering the possession end of _______".

Buyers who have paid full and final payments in Aug are still waiting their 'unit inspection calls'. Even after unit inspection, they will take some time for registration. The promise was to give possession within about 2 months of final payment.

Lets hope Haryana gets AAP government next time to stop such cheats and save aam admi.

Regards,

Vineet
vineet
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Lawyer to fight case in Consumer court against llegal demands

Postby bienpanda » Wed May 14, 2014 5:49 pm

Dear All,

I am in touch with Mr Saurabh Jain , the lawyer who has fought the case against Parsvnath Developers and has own the case.

He has advised me that cases such as ours can not be filed directly with National commission as the value is well below one crore and as a group they can not also be filed because the commission takes up cases by consumers individually not as a group.

That being so it is prudent to file cases individually and that being so they shall be filed in District forum ( not the best desired option, but under the circumstances a good option) and there because of the large volume of cases they might take up to two years to clear same. But then this is the only way to get some legal protection as otherwise filing a civil suite is no option because of the time lag.

Members interested to file cases individually may get in touch with me ( bienpanda@gmail.com) so that I will be able to direct them to the Lawyer. Pls correspond with my personal mail id only.
bienpanda
Official Member
Official Member

Re: Lawyer to fight case in Consumer court against llegal demands

Postby bienpanda » Thu May 15, 2014 7:13 am

Dear All,

Two things happened after I posted my mail yesterday.

The first one was that somebody posing as a genuine flat buyer started asking funny questions and was trying to dissuade .... appears to me he is a very good well wisher of RPS and that indicates and confirms that this group has been infiltrated and compromised by people not having genuine interest of Flat buyers....but have vested interests.

The second one was that, I had no idea that so many people want to file court cases.... at least 35 people have got in touch with me... And to all of them I have replied appropriately. That being so, I would request them to get in to the act immediately in unison with the Lawyer and move ahead. To people who have not taken this step, I would urge them to get in touch with me ( bienpanda@gmail.com) and try to make a fight of it rather than submitting to RPS bullies or just being spectator to this epic battle that is going to unfold.

bienpanda wrote:Dear All,

I am in touch with Mr Saurabh Jain , the lawyer who has fought the case against Parsvnath Developers and has own the case.

He has advised me that cases such as ours can not be filed directly with National commission as the value is well below one crore and as a group they can not also be filed because the commission takes up cases by consumers individually not as a group.

That being so it is prudent to file cases individually and that being so they shall be filed in District forum ( not the best desired option, but under the circumstances a good option) and there because of the large volume of cases they might take up to two years to clear same. But then this is the only way to get some legal protection as otherwise filing a civil suite is no option because of the time lag.

Members interested to file cases individually may get in touch with me ( bienpanda@gmail.com) so that I will be able to direct them to the Lawyer. Pls correspond with my personal mail id only.
bienpanda
Official Member
Official Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Thu May 15, 2014 8:36 pm

For approaching CC if members of a Group have common issues than only they can be clubbed,and if 5 members have common issues for which they want to approach CC,and if each has paid 20lakhs to Builder than they can approach National consumer forum

e.g non payment of Delayed Possession Penalty at the time of Possession, Charging for open parking , poor construction quality etc.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

PreviousNext

Return to SAVANA News