Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Connect with residents of ERA Divine Court, Sector 76 Faridabad

Re: Expected Possession of ERA Divine Court Floors

Postby naveenarichwal » Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:25 pm

Era landmark which does not have any right to Build market sell any GH project in Sector 76 Fbd. is asking the Gullible costumers of its 250 sq. yrd flats, another Illegal Demand for FITOUT possession.

When it has no license in its name it says that it has applied for OC ??

Over and about that it is giving the reference to Section 53A of Transfer of property Act 1882.
When it has no legal right over the land on which it is building the project.

DACOIT gets License to Loot general public Because of Complicity of Police and district Officials.
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:43 pm

This is the statement of Record Keeper of DTCP Chandigarh before The Ist Class Judicial magistrate Ms.Monika ji

This completely exposes the Era landmark and GOD willing soon the directors will see the real place where they should be
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:50 pm

This is the Statement of Junior Engineer Mr Ranbir Singh ,DTP office , Faridabad in front of Ms Monika 1st Class Judicial magistrate which completely exposes Era landmark Ltd.

Soon GOD willingThe directors will see the place where they should be.
Thanks
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Rahul_Raghav » Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:27 am

Dear ERA Members,

I also received a call from ERA office saying that "Your 250 sq. yard floor is ready for fit out possession and the super area has been increased from 1225 sq. ft. (original) to 1329 Sq. ft." and they are demanding now extra money for that.

Did any body of you also received such call or letter from ERA?? Kindly suggest what all you are planning to do and how to go about it??? They are saying that they have applied for OC, but that is also not true..i know...

You can contact me at rahulraghav1986@yahoo.com or +91- 9999951755

R Raghav
Rahul_Raghav
Official Member
Official Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:23 pm

As soon as you receive the Fitout demand letter from this chor company, prepare complaint to District Town Planner & Senior Town Planner as per draft attached with this mail.

Anexxure 2 Is the DTP faridabad Statement that can be downloaded from Trailing mail.

And Firmly state before both the officials to stop this Illegality from taking place.

Best of Luck.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:23 pm

Fit out possession is illegal. Buyers should not accept this illegality and cheating. Buyers should approach Faridabad administration and Police so that culprits are stopped from cheating and loot.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:03 pm

Good Evening,

I request all Members to come for a meeting on 23/12/13 at 10AM at Court complex, Sector 12, Faridabad so that a legal opinion can also be taken and a Joint action can be arrived against Era.

Lot of Ground work has been done and Era has been exposed completely and Authorities have been informed , But to get what we deservve we Should Join hands and Fight till we get our Home which is legal.

Thanks
Dr Naveen
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:57 pm

The Draft of complaint to Senior town & country planner Fbd, and letter to be written to Chairman Era Landmark ltd. in response to Illegal fitout out possession Demand is enclosed.

Send by Email /speed post /or personally at their office , and take a receipt of the same on Photocopy of the same for future reference.

Thanks
Dr Naveen
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ravi123 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:06 pm

Builder (ERA) is thinking that we are fool and don't know anything. There is no such FIT OUT possession.
FIT OUT can be done without possession this is the new way of looting money from us. Guys please do not accept FIT OUT possession.

Builder license expire due to which all banks stopped giving loan (this is the major factor due to which bring property rate going down day by day)

Builder cannot offer possession until they renew license,

95% payment is already done, and as per agreement we have to pay all remaining dues not before than PHYSICAL POSSESSION.
ravi123

Re: New Members FAQ

Postby era_manish » Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:47 pm

Hi

I also received letter "Possession for Fit Out" from Era where they have increased super area and asking for money. I called their customer care and asked for the justification , How super area is increased from 1225 sq. ft. to 1339 sq. ft. She didnt have any answer and refered me to talk with guy sitting in Era Site location. I visited sector 76 and asked the same question with guy sittig in their marketing office. He also dont have any justification and refered me to some Mr. Vivek Gupta at Head Office. I will visit thier head office and discuss about this illegal demand. Will provide more details if i got something.

Thanks
era_manish

Postby naveenarichwal » Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:57 am

ravi123 wrote:Builder (ERA) is thinking that we are fool and don't know anything. There is no such FIT OUT possession.
FIT OUT can be done without possession this is the new way of looting money from us. Guys please do not accept FIT OUT possession.

Builder license expire due to which all banks stopped giving loan (this is the major factor due to which bring property rate going down day by day)

Builder cannot offer possession until they renew license,

95% payment is already done, and as per agreement we have to pay all remaining dues not before than PHYSICAL POSSESSION.

Sir, If you are talking about Era landmark ltd. as the builder whose license has expired, i think you have missed the Bus.
Era landmark had no license in its name, Proofs enclosed in Trail mail.
Send your Email ID to my Mob-9818362035 and i will send all the proofs that will prove that what Era is doing in Sector 76, Fbd is an Illegal Act and it has no right to ask even a single PENNY from us.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: New Members FAQ

Postby naveenarichwal » Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:00 am

era_manish wrote:Hi

I also received letter "Possession for Fit Out" from Era where they have increased super area and asking for money. I called their customer care and asked for the justification , How super area is increased from 1225 sq. ft. to 1339 sq. ft. She didnt have any answer and refered me to talk with guy sitting in Era Site location. I visited sector 76 and asked the same question with guy sittig in their marketing office. He also dont have any justification and refered me to some Mr. Vivek Gupta at Head Office. I will visit thier head office and discuss about this illegal demand. Will provide more details if i got something.

Thanks

If you are going to Era head office take some documents that i can mail to you at your email ID which will prove that Era is a CHOR.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:16 am

naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby psinghal » Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:56 pm

Era Company is a company of bastrds.. all employees of the company are bstrds.. Dont understand kiski paidaish hai..

Mr. Naveen - appreciate your efforts in awakening the fellow owners of the flats. about the frauds..

Even I contacted the company many a times, but they are not ready to give anything in written. everything is verbal.

They are also cheating the customers , not giving the demand letters and later charge the customers for interest on late payment and even gulped the 3% timely payment saying that you have not paid in time.

I would like to join your efforts and the moments.. please keep me in loop.

Pankaj - 9810287107
psinghal

Postby naveenarichwal » Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:37 am

Pls like https://www.facebook.com/pages/Consumer ... 8670797543 to get latest information on Era(ADEL) landmark. Also contact with Consumers of Same company who have been cheated at various other cities/Projects of Era(ADEL) Landmark Ltd.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

PreviousNext

Return to ERA Divine Court