Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Forum for members of BPTP Park Floors, Parkland Faridabad

Re: No car parking available at BPTP PARK FLOOR I even on payment basis

Postby ddamitav » Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:27 pm

Well done Rijiv..... smart work now wait indefinitely for possession and also start paying maintenance every month. Dont mind because of people like you these builders are taking us for a ride..
ddamitav
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ykm » Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:03 pm

ddamitav wrote:Well done Rijiv..... smart work now wait indefinitely for possession and also start paying maintenance every month. Dont mind because of people like you these builders are taking us for a ride..

It seems some people have money to spare and they can't find a better use than to give it to bptp...because they asked for it :) nothing personal against anyone... everyone makes their own choice but felt sorry for myself and others who are suffering at the hands of bptp and wanted to laugh if off :ohyeah:

Long live builders and their atrocities!
ykm

Postby chauhanpec » Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:37 pm

Dear Mr. Rajiv,

Parking space problem is still there in Park Floor - I society.

Kindly reply please.

With Regards,

Amit Chauhan
chauhanpec

Postby mdtuli » Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:44 pm

AMIT JI YOU CAN CONTACT ME

M.D.TULI 9711226121
mdtuli
Official Member
Official Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:22 pm

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, Feb 25, 2014 at 2:52 PM
Subject: Park Floor I // 100000
To: naveenarichwal@gmail.com

Dear Sir ,

Greetings from BPTP!

This is with reference to your mail mentioned below regarding the usage of car parking space in the project "Park Floor I", as per the court ruling it is stated that the car parking is not sold separately. Car parking forms an integral part of the flat and is not an independent property detached from the flat.

It is informed that car parking charges are levied for usage of a reserved parking slot and not for outright sale of the said area. Further, even though the car parking charges have been charged under a separate head, the same forms part of total sale consideration as contained in relevant clauses of the Flat Buyer Agreement and the same shall be clearly elaborated in the conveyance deed.

Please understand that there is ample open car parking space for all the residents of our project.

We would like to inform you that the company has not charged you for car parking space. However, if you wish to have reserved car parking then you may purchase car parking from us for exclusive usage rights. Charges for Reserved Car Parking are Rs.4 lakhs (open) and Rs.5 Lakhs (Covered) car parking.

We appreciate that you have been very patient and understanding throughout your association with us, we value your gesture.

Should you require any assistance please feel free to call at +91-124-385 (2787) or write in to us at customercare@bptp.com.
Please mention your customer code and project name in the subject line.

Thanks & Regards,
Payal Arora
Office Phone : +91-124-385-BPTP (2787)

BPTP Crest : Plot # 15 , Udhyog Vihar Phase-IV, Gurgaon-122015, Haryana

All BPTP communications is done through id with BPTP domain.

naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby umesh.prabhakar1965@rediffmail.com » Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:23 pm

Friends,

Let me inform that hon'ble SC has already pronounced that Car Parking is the part of the Apartment even if the same has been sold separately in the price list or BBA.
Also as per Act that Car PARKING equivalent to 1.5 has to be madatory once the house size is beyond 75 sq meters and out of which 50% has to the covered parking.

In order to know the appropriate forum where the subject matter is addressed and wishes to seek redressal is hereby requested to contact at below contact number.

Regards

Umesh Kumar Prabhakar
umesh.prabhakar1965@rediffmail.com
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby yadav_ajay » Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:31 pm

It is very clearly mentioned in many rullings, that parking slot can't be charges either it is for usage rights only.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city ... 475233.cms

MUMBAI: Emphasising that a flat buyer cannot be charged extra for a car parking space, a consumer forum has fined a developer that committed this "unfair trade practice".

The Central Mumbai District Consumer Disputes Redressal Forum last week directed Tata Housing Development Company to refund Rs 50,000 to Ghatkopar-based Suresh Mehta and pay him compensation of around Rs 20,000.

"Car parking area is the common area of the society. Therefore, the opponent (the developer) had no right to charge any amount for the sale or use of the parking space," observed the forum. It took into consideration a Supreme Court judgment which held that a developer can only sell a flat and has no right to sell a parking space
In his complaint, filed with the consumer forum last year, Mehta had said that he purchased on June 30, 2010, an apartment and car parking space at Betegaon, Palghar, for Rs 17.4 lakh. He maintained that Rs 50,000 was taken from him for car parking and another Rs 50,000 as clubhouse development charges.

Mehta said he came across a judgment in August 2010 that held that a builder or developer cannot sell stilt or open parking as the space is part of society common area. The verdict also held that, once the occupation certificate is issued and the society formed, the developer ceases to have any title on the open space.

Through a letter dated December 23, 2010, Mehta demanded a refund from the developer. He was told in response that the car parking was not sold; the developer said he was issued a right to use the space. Aggrieved, Mehta filed a complaint with the forum. The developer repeated its stand in the forum.

The forum said the agreement showed that the total amount paid by Mehta included charges for the parking space. "The documents on record corroborate the contention of the complainant that the flat's price was Rs 16.44 lakh and that he was required to pay Rs 50,000 for car parking space." The forum held that this amounted to an unfair trade practice
yadav_ajay
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:11 pm

The Builder is saying that he is taking money for Usage charge and not selling it. What about That.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby yadav_ajay » Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:15 pm

Of we go thru the statement of Mehta, It states that " Through a letter dated December 23, 2010, Mehta demanded a refund from the developer. He was told in response that the car parking was not sold; the developer said he was issued a right to use the space. Aggrieved, Mehta filed a complaint with the forum. The developer repeated its stand in the forum"

So, that case also not chargeable as per judgement.
yadav_ajay
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:04 am

yadav_ajay wrote:It is very clearly mentioned in many rullings, that parking slot can't be charges either it is for usage rights only.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city ... 475233.cms

MUMBAI: Emphasising that a flat buyer cannot be charged extra for a car parking space, a consumer forum has fined a developer that committed this "unfair trade practice".

The Central Mumbai District Consumer Disputes Redressal Forum last week directed Tata Housing Development Company to refund Rs 50,000 to Ghatkopar-based Suresh Mehta and pay him compensation of around Rs 20,000.

"Car parking area is the common area of the society. Therefore, the opponent (the developer) had no right to charge any amount for the sale or use of the parking space," observed the forum. It took into consideration a Supreme Court judgment which held that a developer can only sell a flat and has no right to sell a parking space
In his complaint, filed with the consumer forum last year, Mehta had said that he purchased on June 30, 2010, an apartment and car parking space at Betegaon, Palghar, for Rs 17.4 lakh. He maintained that Rs 50,000 was taken from him for car parking and another Rs 50,000 as clubhouse development charges.

Mehta said he came across a judgment in August 2010 that held that a builder or developer cannot sell stilt or open parking as the space is part of society common area. The verdict also held that, once the occupation certificate is issued and the society formed, the developer ceases to have any title on the open space.

Through a letter dated December 23, 2010, Mehta demanded a refund from the developer. He was told in response that the car parking was not sold; the developer said he was issued a right to use the space. Aggrieved, Mehta filed a complaint with the forum. The developer repeated its stand in the forum.

The forum said the agreement showed that the total amount paid by Mehta included charges for the parking space. "The documents on record corroborate the contention of the complainant that the flat's price was Rs 16.44 lakh and that he was required to pay Rs 50,000 for car parking space." The forum held that this amounted to an unfair trade practice

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, Feb 27, 2014 at 3:50 AM
Subject: Park Floor I // 100000
To: naveenarichwal@gmail.com

Dear Sir,

Greetings of the day!

This is in reference to your query regarding the Parking Space in Park Floors I.

We completly understand your concerns and we would like to re-iterate that car parking is an integral part of the flat and should not be considered an independent entity that can be detatched from the flat. Thus, you may purchase reserved car parking from us for exclusive usage rights. Please understand that there is ample open car parking space for all the residents of our project, Park Floors-I. Charges for Reserved Car Parking are Rs.4 lakhs (open) and Rs.5 Lakhs (Covered) car parking.

Thank you for writing in.

Should you require any assistance please feel free to call at +91-124-385 (2787) or write in to us at customercare@bptp.com.
Please mention your customer code and project name in the subject line.

Thanks & Regards,
Neha Chawla
Office Phone : +91-124-385-BPTP (2787)

BPTP Crest : Plot # 15 , Udhyog Vihar Phase-IV, Gurgaon-122015, Haryana
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby lalit1711 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:51 pm

ddamitav wrote:Well done Rijiv..... smart work now wait indefinitely for possession and also start paying maintenance every month. Dont mind because of people like you these builders are taking us for a ride..

well done Mr Rajiv....gr8 job
I am make a facebook page in name of BPTP park floor 1. pls join this page so we can fight with bulder...
lalit1711

Postby naveenarichwal » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:02 pm

अरे सर फेसबुक तो सब कोई ज्वाइन कर सकता हे विथ फेक नाम
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby psinghal » Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:29 pm

Dear sir,

How to download the attachments. Pls advise.

Pankaj
psinghal

Previous

Return to BPTP Park Floors