Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Discussions related to Real Estate matters, Real Estate laws, loans, financial queries

Charging of Stamp Duty from Group Housing Societies as well as between Colonizers/HUDA

Postby ajaynarula » Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:14 pm

Dear all

Below is an important circular issued by Addl Chief Secretary and Financial commissioner to the Govt. Haryana vide Memo No. 2004-STR-1-2012/7827 dated 13.7.2012 for the information of all who have to execute the conveyance deed of their flat :

Stamp Duty from GHS.PDF
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
ajaynarula
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: CHARGING OF STAMP DUTY FROM GROUP HOUSING SOCIETIES AS WELL AS BETWEEN COLONIZERS/HUDA

Postby brandoo » Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:40 pm

Thank you for sharing info.
brandoo
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Charging of Stamp Duty from Group Housing Societies as well as between Colonizers/HUDA

Postby naveenarichwal » Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:51 pm

These Govt. order go over my head, Can somebody help us to understand what is this and what are we supposed to do and if it is important than when we have to pay and how much.
Please tell in Lay man term not Legal term
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Charging of Stamp Duty from Group Housing Societies as well as between Colonizers/HUDA

Postby ajaynarula » Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:04 pm

Dear Navinarichwal

Please read the contents of the order carefully and u will come to know about it. In case u r still unable, contact someone in tehsil office.

Nothing more can b done 4 u by me

Thanks
ajaynarula
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby amathur.bernafon » Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:46 pm

What I could make out is that, if the collector's circle rate is Rs.3000 p/sqft and our original booking as a first buyer is Rs.2000 p/sqft, in this case the original sale price would be applicable for the calculation of the Stamp Duty.

Only in case of resale post registration of flat/floor the collector's circle rate would be applicable.

However, still there is a confusion on inclusion of allied charges like EDC/IDC, Car Parking, Club membership, IFMC,EEC, Terrace right etc. which forms the total sale price.

Experts ! please correct me if I understood it wrong.

Ajay Mathur
amathur.bernafon
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby BlessU » Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:59 pm

Hi
Greetings

Very pertinent discussion.. Now with builders charging Stamp Duty differently from buyers, it is very confusing.
I believe OMAXE and SRS have charged stamp duty on Basic Sale Price while BPTP for Princess Park, plots, villas etc is asking for Stamp Duty by including various items mention in the previous post.

Those interested may file an RTI to this effect, as I doubt that anyone at TEHSIL will be of any help.

A draft for consideration with necessary changes, is enclosed here

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uTP ... zh5zw/edit

Do share final draft and response, once received from the department of disaster and Revenue Management.

Cheers
BlessU

Postby ajaynarula » Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:49 pm

amathur.bernafon wrote:What I could make out is that, if the collector's circle rate is Rs.3000 p/sqft and our original booking as a first buyer is Rs.2000 p/sqft, in this case the original sale price would be applicable for the calculation of the Stamp Duty.

Only in case of resale post registration of flat/floor the collector's circle rate would be applicable.

However, still there is a confusion on inclusion of allied charges like EDC/IDC, Car Parking, Club membership, IFMC,EEC, Terrace right etc. which forms the total sale price.

Experts ! please correct me if I understood it wrong.

Ajay Mathur

Dear Mathur, As per my opinion u r correct. One needs to pay only on the area being given in his possession. Allied charges are not part of it.

Experts on the matter may further comment ............

Ajay Narula
ajaynarula
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby mdtuli » Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:15 pm

CAR PARKING ,CLUB MEMBERSHIP,EEC,WILL BE EXCLUDED FOR STAMP CHARGES,
IN MY OPINION WHERE CIRCLE RATE WILL BE APPLICABLE,THE AREA SHOULD BE BUA AND NOT SUPER BUA
mdtuli
Official Member
Official Member

Postby pankajsingh.af » Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:45 pm

Can people who have taken possession and got the registry done,
confirm what stamp duty has been charged?

Original allotment -
1- Based on Total Flat cost including car parking, edc/idc, etc
2- Based on only BSP

Thanks in advance
pankajsingh.af
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby deven1101 » Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:02 pm

I got my RPS Savana flat registered in January 2014 and stamp charge was-
5% of
BSP +Parking charges+PLC.

Stamp rate is 3% for ladies, 4 % for combined and 5% for gents.

Original allotment.
Thanks,
Devendra
deven1101

Return to Real Estate Matters