Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

All updates regarding SAVANA

Need to form a group to file Case against RPS in the National Consumer Forum

Postby bienpanda » Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:10 am

Dear All,

I am desirous to file a consumer case in the National Forum against RPS. As you are aware to take the case directly to National forum the value should be more than one crore. For this at least 8/9 people must come together and form a group.
I am writing to all of you to check if any of you could be interested. Pls write to me in case you are a victim of the high handedness of RPS and want to fight for a just cause.
Normally the modus-operandi of RPS has been to delay in replying , submitting vague replies so that they are close to the delivery date and then they spring the surprise by demanding heavy illegal amount and the threat of penalty in case of delay. Thus filing a case now will specifically benefit the purchasers of 3,3+1 and 4 bedroom flat buyers as the delivery is some time away and we get sufficient time to fight it out.

I am contactable at : bienpanda@gmail.com if intersted.

Best Wishes,

B N Panda
+91 738170000
bienpanda
Official Member
Official Member

Re: NEED TO FORM A GROUP TO FILE CASE AGAINST RPS IN THE NATIONAL CONSUMER FORUM

Postby abhimad » Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:24 am

I m desirous of joining the group .. Pl.confrm
abhimad
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: NEED TO FORM A GROUP TO FILE CASE AGAINST RPS IN THE NATIONAL CONSUMER FORUM

Postby bienpanda » Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:50 am

Kindly Let me have your contact details pls.
Regds
B N Panda
+91 7381700000
bienpanda
Official Member
Official Member

Postby anirav » Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:51 pm

I am very interested. My contact is Dr Navin Rattan 9810420467. Thx.
anirav

Re: Need to form a group to file Case against RPS in the National Consumer Forum

Postby dinesh saxena » Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:15 pm

Dear sir

I am interested to enrol my self my contact no is 7840066553. I have registered a complaint with the EOW vide dairy no D-1618 against RPS and persuing accordingly and can send the details upto date on confirmation
mail id dinesh7249@yahoo.co.nz
dinesh saxena
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Need to form a group to file Case against RPS in the National Consumer Forum

Postby bienpanda » Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:52 pm

Dear All,

In response to my request I have received confirmation from six members which including me shall be Six.
I am trying to obtain the correct mail ids and phone nos of member id: Chintu, abhimad.
Therefore I request Mr CHINTU and MR ABHIMAD to revert back to me on my maild id : bienpanda@gmail.com and +917381700000.

WE need at least a couple of more people to strengthen the case which shall strengthen our case.[/u][/b]
If you are interestedo pls contact me.

Regards
B N Panda
+917381700000
bienpanda
Official Member
Official Member

Postby Sudhanshu » Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:22 am

Dear all,
We shouldn't succumb to illegitimate demands of RPS. More than 7 years has gone and still there is just wait. They are not going to compensate for delays, They are charging illegitimate dues to whoever they have offered possession.

Whoever feels something should be done to check this kind of malafide practice, please come ahead and support Mr.Panda.
Piyush Flat Buyers group (around 70 buyers) is doing good this in front, why can't we.

Lets form an association and fight against this injustice.

Regards
Sudhanhsu
Sudhanshu
Official Member
Official Member

Postby dheerajjain » Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:08 pm

Best of luck, RPS home buyers ! For Information, Piyush Heights Apartment Allottee Society now has about 190 members who are fighting set of cases in National and State Consumer Forums as well as criminal cases against Piyush Group owners in Delhi, Faridabad and Chandigar.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby bienpanda » Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:20 pm

Thanks Dheeraj, you are a great encoragement which unfortunately is not matched by the real victims...I have no kbowledge as to why they are not forthcoming and even to the point are shying away from a legitamate figjt...

COME ON GUYS...show RPS what you are...dont tske things lying down... have respect for your hard earned money for which I am sure worked hard...for your family....join me and I assure a
serious fight with the Guptas of RPS till they meet their makers...
Contact me at ; bienpanda@gmsil.com or at +917381700000.
Thanks
BNP
bienpanda
Official Member
Official Member

Postby bienpanda » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:21 am

Correction... My mail id is : bienpanda@gmail.com repeating,, bnpanda@gmail.com
+917381700000
Regds
bienpanda
Official Member
Official Member

Postby bienpanda » Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:54 pm

Dear All.

We now have been able to form a group . That being so we also need /welcome more members so that a large group is formed to move more aggressively to the national commission.

May I request all victims of RPS high handedness to please respond and come forward . Pls get in touch with me.

Best Wishes,
bienpanda@gmail.com
bienpanda
Official Member
Official Member

Postby ashutags » Wed May 21, 2014 10:13 pm

I would be keen to join this group along with two other members as well
.please let me know if this is group is still working .

Would request if I can get the contact details as well
ashutags

Postby talwar-1974 » Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:05 pm

received possession letter from RPS with illegal demands ,kindly advice what step should be taken now?
talwar-1974

Postby sirohionline » Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:40 pm

Hi
Received possession letter of T6 unit 302 with no adjustment of penalty amount. Pl update if anyone has received the penalty amount or we all have been made a fool . I am planning to take up a case to the court for payment of 4.5 yrs delay. timely paymentto coy has no link to penalty clause. All wishing to join can comment on sirohionline@rediffmail.com
sirohionline
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby talwar-1974 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:02 am

ready to join this group
talwar-1974

Next

Return to SAVANA News