Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Forum for members of BPTP Park Floors, Parkland Faridabad

Re: Occupancy Certificate : Park Floor I & II

Postby umesh.prabhakar1965@rediffmail.com » Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:16 pm

Hemant ji,

M/s BPTP Ltd has not been granted the OC/CC for the Project Villas, Sector-88 till date. As per Law/Act occupying a house without having an OC/CC is UNLAWFUL yet there is good number of people residing in the houses in India/Faridabad without being granted an OC/CC.

Therefore, as long as "CHALTA HAI" attitude is working nothing good will happen. Things will not change until something like Supertech or Esha Ekta society will be ordered by the courts.

This is all about the information.

Regards

Umesh Prabhakar
umesh.prabhakar1965@rediffmail.com
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby nmittal » Thu May 01, 2014 2:38 pm

Hi Guys

Has anyone able to get his registry done for Park Floor 1 Sec 77 ?

Do we have any BRAVEHEARTS who have inhabited the site finally !

Regards
Neeraj
nmittal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby arunvvaid » Thu May 01, 2014 3:18 pm

nmittal wrote:Hi Guys

Has anyone able to get his registry done for Park Floor 1 Sec 77 ?

Do we have any BRAVEHEARTS who have inhabited the site finally !

Regards
Neeraj

Hi Neeraj

I have registry of my unit in PF I. and living in same from last 02 Months.

You can mail me @ arunvvaid@gmail.com to get further details
arunvvaid

Postby arunvvaid » Thu May 01, 2014 3:20 pm

nmittal wrote:Hi All
Just heard that BPTP has managed to get OC for park Floors Sec 77 project.
Can someone please confirm if this news is genuine and the Occupancy Certificate is for the entire project and not just for few towers.

Regards
Neeraj

Hi Neeraj

I have the copy of same. But same in not good condition.
arunvvaid

Postby naveenarichwal » Thu May 01, 2014 7:29 pm

Many Families are residing in PF1,Sector 77, after doing Registry and the whole PF1, sector 77 has got OC too.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby arunvvaid » Fri May 02, 2014 2:24 pm

Hi

Is there any update on Club for Park Floors I and II

Arun
arunvvaid

Postby Hemant » Sat May 03, 2014 12:30 pm

Hi Uneshji,

This is trur that BPTP has not yet obtained OC for the Villa Project and I understand that they have not yet deposited the labour cess to the Govt which is a precondition to obtain OC. Although BPTP has already applied for OC, OC will be obtained only after all dues are cleared. The Villa maps are already compunded by BPTP and therfore we can say that whatever they have constructed is approved now. But the question is how can we compell BPTP to obtaon OC. We are regularly writing to DTP and DGTCP but as we all know that the Govt agencies are hand in glove with these Builders, who serve their unethical interest. This true that every Villa owner is interested in getting their villa registered so that the title is transferred. The registry process is still on.

Is their any better way to obtain OC? or else we wait heplessly and pray, petetion and pursue with BPTP.

With Best Regards,

Hemant Kumar Pandey

Mobile 9911189788
Hemant
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby umesh.prabhakar1965@rediffmail.com » Sun May 04, 2014 9:37 am

Hemant ji,

It is true that Registrar is still executing the conveyance deeds/registry in contravention of "Law of the State". I would only request that until there is resistance from the people for not indulging in wrong practises duly adapted by administration & mighty colonizers things can not smoothen.
Don't you think we( the allottees) executing conveyance deeds/registry without having an appropriate OC/CC are violating law.
Applying the OC/CC does not mean that constructions itself is legitimate. Also it is pertinent to mention that Clonizer has compounded the Plans under whic policy and how. There is no policy exists after 01.11.2011 wherein constructions could be cpompounded.
Also allottees are being loaded with an extra amount of Rs 100,000.00( tentatively) in case of transfree and an extra load of Rs 15k-30k( original allottee) only for executing the conveyance deeds/registry on an area beyond the "max permissible limits" and allottees are filling the wallet of STATE with no services in return.

To my understanding there is not only a collussion between Colonizer & Administration but there is clear cut collussion between colonizer, State & allottees,too. Being ignorant of Law of the State can not be an excuse.

However WE ra meeting the Deputy Commissioner/Registrar on Tuesday( 06.05.2014) at 11.00 a.M. in this regard.

Regards

Umesh Prabhakar
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Sun May 04, 2014 12:25 pm

http://navbharattimes.indiatimes.com/st ... 598918.cms
डीटीपी से एनओसी के बिना नहीं होगी जमीन की रजिस्ट्री
एनबीटी न्यूज, फरीदाबाद : डीसी विजय सिंह दहिया ने शनिवार को राजस्व से संबंधित सभी अधिकारियों के साथ मीटिंग की। मीटिंग में डीसी ने कहा कि जिले में अनाधिकृत अथवा अवैध कॉलोनियों के साथ-साथ अधिकृत कॉलोनियों जैसे शहरी क्षेत्रों तथा ग्रामीण क्षेत्रों में भी जिला नगर योजनाकार से अनापत्ति प्रमाण पत्र लिए बिना रजिस्ट्री करना हरियाणा विकास एवं रेग्युलेशन ऑफ अर्बन एरियाज एक्ट -1975 के सेक्शन -7 ए का उल्लंघन है। उन्होंने तहसीलदार तथा नायब तहसीलदार को इस अधिनियम का अनुपालन सुनिश्चित कराने के निर्देश दिए। ऐसा न करने और लापरवाही बरतने की स्थिति में उनके खिलाफ कार्रवाई की जाएगी। उन्होंने कहा कि नियम के अनुसार सामान्यत: 2.5 एकड़ से नीचे तक के मामले में डीटीपी से एनओसी लेनी अनिवार्य होता है। किसी भवन के प्रथम, द्वितीय अथवा तृतीय तल की रजिस्ट्री भी अलग-अलग करने का प्रावधान है।
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Sun May 04, 2014 12:45 pm

naveenarichwal wrote:http://navbharattimes.indiatimes.com/state/punjab-and-harayana/faridabad/dtp-will-not-land-registry-without-noc/articleshow/34598918.cms
डीटीपी से एनओसी के बिना नहीं होगी जमीन की रजिस्ट्री
एनबीटी न्यूज, फरीदाबाद : डीसी विजय सिंह दहिया ने शनिवार को राजस्व से संबंधित सभी अधिकारियों के साथ मीटिंग की। मीटिंग में डीसी ने कहा कि जिले में अनाधिकृत अथवा अवैध कॉलोनियों के साथ-साथ अधिकृत कॉलोनियों जैसे शहरी क्षेत्रों तथा ग्रामीण क्षेत्रों में भी जिला नगर योजनाकार से अनापत्ति प्रमाण पत्र लिए बिना रजिस्ट्री करना हरियाणा विकास एवं रेग्युलेशन ऑफ अर्बन एरियाज एक्ट -1975 के सेक्शन -7 ए का उल्लंघन है। उन्होंने तहसीलदार तथा नायब तहसीलदार को इस अधिनियम का अनुपालन सुनिश्चित कराने के निर्देश दिए। ऐसा न करने और लापरवाही बरतने की स्थिति में उनके खिलाफ कार्रवाई की जाएगी। उन्होंने कहा कि नियम के अनुसार सामान्यत: 2.5 एकड़ से नीचे तक के मामले में डीटीपी से एनओसी लेनी अनिवार्य होता है। किसी भवन के प्रथम, द्वितीय अथवा तृतीय तल की रजिस्ट्री भी अलग-अलग करने का प्रावधान है।
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Sun May 04, 2014 8:55 pm

Excellent ! Let us see whether now happens compliance. Registries should not happen without Occupation Certificate/Completion Certificate
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Sun May 04, 2014 9:29 pm

Sustained efforts for long period by Active members who keep a watch on illegal registries taking place at Tehsildars office is required for this to happen,. For this buyers have to be active & inform about all registries taking place in different projects
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Hemant » Mon May 05, 2014 1:14 pm

Umeshji,

Thanks for your efforts and views regarding the collusion among builders, corrupt authorities and allottees. We also appreciate your efforts to pursue the matter with DC. Being a law abiding and law fearing peoples, alottes are any way raising the issues with DTP, DGTCP, DC and builders. But it is not yielding results. Buiders are still enjoying the free hand and are not getting subdued. Being allottes, we have our political and legal limitations. As a responsible citizen we should definitely be apart of protest against these malpractices and some of us are excatly doing that. But no one among us thought that we will undergo sucm mental agonies while dealing with these rogue builders. It is known to all of us that OC is a valid dcument which accords approval for habitation of the constructed house. But how can we compell builders to obtain the same. By denying registry can we build up pressure on Builders to obtain OC. I think builder will be least worried becuase thery have been delaying this so called illegal registry for more than ayear in few cases.

Hemant 9911189788
Hemant
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Mon May 05, 2014 1:35 pm

Even after so many complaints and so much enquiry(true or Fake) by DC & SDM Fbd on illegal registries, and several orders by DC. the Illegal registries are still going on . Today i saw at least 8-9 buyers of PF-2,Sector 76,Fbd at Tigaon Tehsildar office who were getting their units registered despite of the well known fact that no OC has been granted to this project.

This cannot be stopped without dragging the DC and tehsildars to court.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby umesh.prabhakar1965@rediffmail.com » Mon May 05, 2014 7:16 pm

Hemant ji,

We are a responsible citizen of the country. We surely are the law abiding but not law fearing citizens. I personally think that we should fight for our fundamental rights to take a physical possession of legally right house. We have spent almost 200 to 300 thosand( life time savings) for buying a house/peace in the form of roof.
Also we deserve a legally correct house and atleast i will continue to fight for the fundamental right i possess being the citizen of our great country.

We( at large) can build pressure by way of refusing physical possession until the unit is legally correct. Also we can proceed before consumer court to demand the delay penalty in offering possession.
Colonizer can not be pressurised by way of fighting,in isolation, as colonizer can suitably compesate him/her but at the cost of others.
I am committed & pledged to take the colonizer & administration before court for all their wrong doings & nexus. Also will make all out efforts to bring justice to the public at large( including me).
I will observe the action taken by administration in a meeting scheduled on 6th May,2014.Had the inquiry completes inconclusively the matter will be taken before hon'ble high court immediately after the inquiry report is received by us.

Regards

Umesh Prabhakar
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

PreviousNext

Return to BPTP Park Floors