Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Discuss, get the latest news and developments in the Greater Faridabad region

Re: Gross misconduct by the developers of Greater Faridabad

Postby pawan gulati » Mon May 05, 2014 12:13 am

dear arun
sab plot holders bptp ke jo unke injust se ladai karna chahte hain ko milna chahiye. gfwa and mr umesh jaisa me janta huin help karege. plot holders ki specific points hain .un sab ke sath court me jana chahiye with guidence of gfwa and aam aadmi party befor vidhan sabha election oh haryana.
thanks
pawan gulati
pawan gulati
Official Member
Official Member

Postby Arunava » Mon May 05, 2014 10:29 am

Other than posting & reading comments / opinions(incl myself) there is hardly any other activities are visible. GFWA was very active earlier in all Greater Faridabad issues but somehow it seems the movement is lost its energy. But GFWA was very promising and was the only hope to home buyers of Greater Faridabad like me who had spent their entire life savings to materialize the dream of having his / her own house.

Only a few legal cases will be sufficient to fight unholy nexus of unholy nexus of builder mafia & Govt Authorities? Court cases takes years to resolve. And even if we have judgement in our favour there are higher courts which will again take a few years. So alongwith court cases we need to fight in other fronts also. After 2012 we did not had even any GFWA annual meet also.

As per earlier messages in this forum in totality there are atleast 50000 flats under construction. 50000 flats means atleast (50000x4)= 2 Lacs population atleast. Its a sizeable population which no political party can afford to ignore. If we stand united and create effective movement, it is definite that we will get very positive response from our political class. I urge all GFWA and all members without wasting any time under leadership of GFWA lets be unite and form an effective movement involving all future residennts of GF. I will be glad be a volunteer and would like to contribute whatever way possible.

All the best and Jai Hind.....

:clap: :clap:
Arunava
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby aquaregia » Mon May 05, 2014 1:37 pm

After reading all the comments, I am both amused and equally sad. Its true that builders are having a field day and the powers that be are turning a blind eye to the woes of the property owners in Greater Faridabad area. What amuses me is the rehtoric of the property owners that something must be done about the atrocious behaviour of the authorities, what saddens me is the gross inactivity on their part. Its high time they got together and filed cases in consumer fora or elsewhere for getting relief instead of looking to GFWA or someone else to take up the issues.

At one time I, too, was sailing in the same boat, having invested my savings in BPTP's Park Elite Floor project to get a roof over head. Everything looked hunky dory until BPTP revealed its true colours. I am not going into details as everyone is well conversant with the issues. After endless communications with the company and uncountable personal visits, what I got was pure flak. Promises that were broken, threats of cancellation of flats etc etc.

After failure of all the means, I decided to file a case but there was no guidance available and alone I feared treading into the unknown. At that time, other people too got frustrated and were having similar feelings. We all got together on Yahoo and formed a group of nearly 300 people to take action against BPTP. But the moment it was decided to file a case, the group strength slipped to mere 60. As the time went by, more people left the group citing high fees of advocates (but they were ready to pay much much higher amounts to BPTP :no: ). But, now I think that all the efforts did not go wasted. Now we are only 15 people left and are fighting in NCDRC against BPTP. We all are ready to take BPTP head on, even if it means going to Supreme Court.

Yes, court cases do take a long time to settle, but, what we get in the end is ... justice :yahoo:

I call upon all the property owners in Greater Faridabad that if you really feel that you have been wronged by your respective builders, please get together and take joint action against them at all fronts. Its looks impossible that a single person can shake the entire establishment. Get the courage to fight for your own rights because if you can't fight, please don't make noise. Its your property and you know better what to do with it.

Regards,

Vikas.
aquaregia
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Mon May 05, 2014 1:45 pm

Only Few people who are determined are enough to take on any Builder on specific issues .
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby aquaregia » Mon May 05, 2014 2:48 pm

It may be true that only few people who are determined are enough to take on any Builder on specific issues but that does not absolve others from refraining to fight the injustice. More people fighting on various fora on other issues can make a big impact on the outcome. It should be a combined and sustained effort.
aquaregia
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby umesh.prabhakar1965@rediffmail.com » Mon May 05, 2014 7:21 pm

Vikas ji,

I appreciate your courageous efforts.

For Any kind of assistance feel free to speak or write at umesh.prabhakar1965@rediffmail.com.

Please confirm that next date of hearing before NCDRC is scheduled on 21st May,2014?

If it is true i have something useful in store with me.

Regards

Umesh Prabhakar
umesh.prabhakar1965@rediffmail.com
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby RSHYAMGARG » Tue May 06, 2014 9:35 am

Sh. Umeshji I am very happy to see that you are taking interest in the development of Greater Faridabad. I would like to suggest if we can not make protest every three months why not all the RWA across Neharpar are met every month to discuss the project wise issues regarding development with Builders and HUDA.
RSHYAMGARG

Postby umesh.prabhakar1965@rediffmail.com » Tue May 06, 2014 9:45 am

Radhey Shyam ji,

I have been meeting the HUDA officials like EO, SE,EE very regularly now. Also pursuing the STP to snatch the land from colonizers required for development at the earliest.
Meeting with EE of DHBVN Ltd,too.

Regards

Umesh Kumar Prabhakar
umesh.prabhakar1965@rediffmail.com
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Previous

Return to Greater Faridabad News & Development