Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Discussions related to Real Estate matters, Real Estate laws, loans, financial queries

Flat / Apartment Possession Checklist

Postby s1joshi » Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:41 pm

Hello Friends

After long wait, RPS has received Occupancy Certificate for four more towers for Savana Project, There is some positivity and hopefully possession is nearer for several hundred buyers.

In the interest of first time home buyers, It may be helpful to have a thread across the housing projects where people can share their experiences, checklist and knowledge base on what are the things that should be checked before accepting flat and/or making final payments.

Few people have already taken possession in RPS T5 and T8, It may be helpful if they can share experiences, Additionally people who have received possession (be it in any project), can share some insights.
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Possession Checklist

Postby s1joshi » Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:46 pm

Here is a checklist shared by Bidyyut ji basis his inspection and followup with builder

Thanks Bidyyut.
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Possession Checklist

Postby Rahulk » Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:58 am

Hi I have recently registered with this site, but still to become member of GFWA, I have a flat in RPS savana, wanted to know more about possession check list, not able to see ur attachment, it would be great help if u can forward the same on my email id.....rgds

s1joshi wrote:Here is a checklist shared by Bidyyut ji basis his inspection and followup with builder

Thanks Bidyyut.
Rahulk

Flat / Apartment Possession Checklist

Postby sukhijavishal » Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:19 pm

Hi, I am scheduled to takeover my flat at RPS Savana and planning to pay a visit for observation... I have recently registered with this site but unable to see the checklist.... could you please share some details of possession check list, and forward the attachement at my email id ... it would be great help....rgds
sukhijavishal

Return to Real Estate Matters