Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

All discussions related to RPS Palms project

Re: RPS Palms construction status, possession, resale prices discussion

Postby vinodsharmaa » Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:08 am

Rajesh ji...so june is here :)... Did u get further notice to take possession? My father recently visited and he said its not at all near completion so I am really wondering which Unit you bought?
vinodsharmaa

Postby anujft » Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:24 am

Hi,

Possession of A,B block is in 2015 and C, D block is in 2016. Be patient. ;)

Regards,
anujft
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby vinodsharmaa » Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:47 pm

RPS Palms haven't updated the latest construction pictures on their official site since 4 and half month (after april). Does anyone have any communication with RPS on the project completion? I am also looking for help to draft a notice to RPS on delay if anyone can help.
vinodsharmaa

Postby anujft » Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:13 am

Hi,

I went to see RPS PALMS yesterday. The A, B and D-1-12 seems to be ready, Road and park has been made. Electrical work has also been done. One property dealer said that they will do one more final painting and it almost in last stage. Possession is expected by March-15.

But for D-13 and others it will be next year December only.

Regards,
anujft
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby vinodsharmaa » Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:43 am

RPS have not uploaded latest pictures since April 1st. Does anyone have latest pictures of RPS Palms.
vinodsharmaa

Postby nirbhay3486 » Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:38 pm

Hi All,

I have visited RPS Palms last Month, Construction in good shape for D1 to D12, Park is green without Proper boundary, Road is constructed and as confirmed by site engineer, they have applied for Occupational letter which as per them will take 3 to 4 month so they have locked all Flats for visitor only 4 Bedroom flats are available for visitors. I have also received demand letter for "Commencement of pending Work" 7.5% which i paid last week so now only 5% pending for possession. I expect delivery by Mar-15.

Hope you all have received mail from RPS regarding change of Invertor Power backup to dedicated power backup with additional cost of INR 20 k? is there any one respond back are we ready to pay additional INR 20 K for 2 KW load?

I have responded back and asked RPS to organize buyers joint meeting to take before any such decesion no responed received. Hope you guys have responded back?
nirbhay3486

Postby deepak jiloha » Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:06 pm

Dear all RPS Palms Members,

With reference to RPS mail regarding change of Invertor Power backup to dedicated power backup with additional cost of INR 20 k and Additional Parking lot in RPS Palms,I have responded back and asked that I would prefer to continue with their earlier offer of providing free 800 VA Inverter for power backup and one free parking lot for my allotted flat.

:thumb: :thumb:

nirbhay3486 wrote:Hi All,

I have visited RPS Palms last Month, Construction in good shape for D1 to D12, Park is green without Proper boundary, Road is constructed and as confirmed by site engineer, they have applied for Occupational letter which as per them will take 3 to 4 month so they have locked all Flats for visitor only 4 Bedroom flats are available for visitors. I have also received demand letter for "Commencement of pending Work" 7.5% which i paid last week so now only 5% pending for possession. I expect delivery by Mar-15.

Hope you all have received mail from RPS regarding change of Invertor Power backup to dedicated power backup with additional cost of INR 20 k? is there any one respond back are we ready to pay additional INR 20 K for 2 KW load?

I have responded back and asked RPS to organize buyers joint meeting to take before any such decesion no responed received. Hope you guys have responded back?
deepak jiloha

Postby anujft » Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:58 am

Hi,

Even I've said no. Infact they have written mail in such a way that if we don't reply it will automatically be taken as yes!!
The quality of wood and glass is very bad. considering that they are making a glass house atleast they should have used good quality glass.
Nirbhay- what is your flat no. Those who are having 3 BHK ( D-13 onwards have not received any demand notice).

Regards,
anujft
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby nirbhay3486 » Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:43 pm

Hi,

Is there any method by which we can get list of buyers along with mail id and Contact Number. I think it is time for us to meet and discuss the way forward of our future society. I know there are lots of Inventor in this area but there are some real buyers those who are interested to live in this society.

I have few query if someone aware about that:
- 1st can they offer Possession without arranging basic amenities like Basic Sanitation, Electricity Board Power, Water, etc ?

- 2nd I have doubt that Power backup is one of the method by which they will save them self and put us in trouble by asking to live with Backup power instead of organizing dedicated power supply

- 3rd when they offer do we have authority to reject the offer incase basic amenities not available?

What all the option available with us
nirbhay3486

Postby anilsingh911 » Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:29 pm

Rps palms has reduced the park area and has coverted for additional paid parking area.
anilsingh911

Postby anilsingh911 » Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:30 pm

Rps has reduced the park area.
anilsingh911

Postby abhinavsinha » Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:37 pm

HI ALL,

DOES ANYBODY HAVE ANY IDEA WHEN RPS PALM IS GOING TO GIVE POSSESSION.

IS ANYBODY INTRESTED FOR SELLING 270 SQ. YARD IN RPS PALM.

IF YES PLZ CONTACT ME.(ABHINAVSINHA2K@GMAIL.COM)

THANKS
abhinavsinha

2+1 Unit for sale - Savana

Postby chaitanyadav » Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:56 pm

Hi,

I am looking for disposing off my unit 1103/T8 at RPS Savana. This is a west facing Garden view.

Only interested parties can contact me at 9999727522.

Regards,
Chaitan
chaitanyadav

Postby mtkr » Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:30 pm

Did anyone having latest updates on RPS palms.
This project is too much delayed, we all have to do think.
Just gone through the link:
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city ... 593071.cms
Want to know your opinion...
mtkr

Postby nagar.sandeep » Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:47 pm

Hi All,

I have a floor in B block in RPS Palms. I visited the facility around 15 days back; Property is almost 90% complete. Things yet to be done are like paint job is pending, door jobs are not complete, iron material is all rusted yet to be painted and backyard is not cemented yet. And specifically my unit is ground floor hence it's being used as warehouse :(. I called RPS Palms office in Jasola, and they told me that they have applied for Occupation Certificate and may get it in June and thereafter will start possession.

Regards,
Sandeep Nagar
nagar.sandeep

PreviousNext

Return to RPS Palms