Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Discuss, get the latest news and developments in the Greater Faridabad region

Another BUILDER in Greater Faridabad heading towards JAIL

Postby umesh.prabhakar1965@rediffmail.com » Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:30 am

Friends,
As all of you are aware that M/s ERA LANDMARKS P Ltd now called as ADEL Landmarks has launched a project called ERA DIVINE COURT in Sector-76, Faridabad without having appropriate License and the Land in his name.

Some of the complainants fought against the above act of ommission committed by the mighty colonizer. Also Department of Town & Country Planning & Faridabad Police bailed him out of the above act of ommission.

Eight allottees( out of 1923) in the said project never gave up and escalated the illegal act before HON'BLE JMIC Faridabad and hon'ble JMIC charged the directors of Era Landmarks( H S Bhadana, SuMit Bhadana, Rashmi Bhadana, and others) u/s sections of IPC like 406,420,506,468,467 & 471.

The last date of hearing was fixed on 10.06.2014 but BHADANA'S played a trick and applied for ANTICIPATORY BAIL before hon'ble SESSIONS COURT and the hearing for atguments on ANTICIPATORY BAIL was fixed on 16.06.2014.

Hon'ble Additional Session judge Sh Chalia heard the councels of both sides on behalf of hon'ble Session Judge as Hon'ble Sessions Judge Sh Rathore was on leave on 16th June 2014.

On dated 17th June,2014 Additional Sessions Judge Sh Chalia DISMISSED the Anticipatory Bail Application filed by BHADANA'S & OTHERS.

Next date of hearing in the case is fixed on 11th July,2014 and we presume that ACCUSED will run for mercy( Anticipatory Bail Application) until the Supreme Court and may not receive any mercy from all the higher courts like HIGH COURT & SC.

When all these courageous allottees were running behind the colonizer he was full of arrogance and now i am sure he run for mercy before ALL COURTS & GODS alike PIYUSH Directors ARE DOING.

Friends YOU will hear the news for another( Third) Colonizer/Builder( bigger that ERA Group is in line with PIYUSH & ERA) in Faridabad.

Regards
Umesh Kumar Prabhakar
umesh.prabhakar1965@rediffmail.com
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Another BUILDER in Greater Faridabad heading towards JAIL

Postby ssp142000 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:52 am

So long as I'm Commander-in-Chief, we will sustain the strongest military the world has ever known. When you take off the uniform, we will serve you as well as you've served us - because no one who fights for this country should have to fight for a job, or a roof over their head, or the care that they need when they come home.

Barack Obama
Thanks

Shamsher
ssp142000
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:30 pm

Now the Real fight starts. May GOD give Power determination & Patience to all those who fight for truth.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby abhi13sh » Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:00 pm

Dear members,

I have a booking in Era Landmarks. I am also suffering like many others. I would like to join & support this effort against Builder.
Please let me know how can I join in the legal cases against builder.

Best Regards,
Abhishek Sharma.
abhi13sh

Postby umesh.prabhakar1965@rediffmail.com » Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:19 pm

Abhishek ji,

If you have a flat in " ERA DIVINE COURT, Sector 76, Faridabad" you may contact Mr Shamsher at 09891115928.

Regards
umesh.prabhakar1965@rediffmail.com
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:28 pm

ERA Group Bail Cancellation.jpg

News Coverage
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby k54 » Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:41 pm

dheerajjain wrote:
ERA Group Bail Cancellation.jpg

News Coverage

Dear All,

I am new to this forum and also posess one flat in ERA Divine low rise. What is the further proceding, will court ask Bharana brothers to complete the project within a particular time OR to pay fine/penalty to the flat owners because how sending them to jail will help the customer. Customers have invested their hard earned money in this project.

Kindly reply.
Regards
AK
k54

Postby jaspreet_246 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:20 am

umesh.prabhakar1965@rediffmail.com wrote:Abhishek ji,

If you have a flat in " ERA DIVINE COURT, Sector 76, Faridabad" you may contact Mr Shamsher at 09891115928.

Regards

Umesh Ji,
I also purchase a flat in low rise like many other buyers. Can you please contact me on 9500183298

thanks jaspreet
jaspreet_246

Postby naveenarichwal » Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:21 pm

Court is there to Interpret the Law, Law is Supreme, and when it has been proved that Era landmark Ltd has no Land Title in its name and also no license to Built,Market & Sell, Hence what the Builder is doing is Purely an illegal act.
How the Court can ask the Builder, who has been proved to be a Cheater, to complete the Project, without taking the Land title and License in its name.

Also this thing should have been done at the very beginning of the project.

The Land as well the License belongs to BPTP, and only BPTP can give the solution.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:44 pm

Also The Licensee(BPTP) had allowed Era landmark to do this illegal act, so Main culprit is BPTP .

There is already a dispute that is in Courts in Delhi between BPTP & Era, because Era has not paid the EDC which it had collected from buyers to BPTP, and BPTP has Initiated Legal proceedings against Era. http://indiankanoon.org/doc/57657175/

This is an indication that BPTP is also at Loggerhead with Era.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:21 pm

This is yet another example of the Infighting between Era landmark & BPTP
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:13 pm

A similar episode happened with PAL developer who did not have any License or Landownership and till date the buyers have not got what they deserved

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yf56jUM7H9s
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby manojkaushik24 » Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:03 pm

Almost every builder falling into this category..Some of them are not having land in their possession or license issue or not having any plan to handover the possession...Seems like Sector-89 has got most of defaulter builders..PAl,Triveni, Ferrous,Piyush..
I have just put my grievances related to builder on http://pmindia.gov.in. It might not be effective as much as compare to courts but there is no harm in raising concerns here too..It may work in background..Request you all to raise your grievances..It may help getting 'Real Estate Bill' soon..

Regards,
Manoj Kaushik
manojkaushik24
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby anirav » Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:07 pm

A very credible point. It is very essential that we jointly push for the real estate regulator bill. Thanx
anirav

Postby naveenarichwal » Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:50 am

Haryana has so many laws, so many officers like Enforcement STP., DTP,DGTCP,HUDA with executive power and along with the help of police & courts they can bring a stop to all corrupt practices of the Builders. They have as good powers as that of a regulator,

But they are all in control of the corrupt Politicians who have unlimited greed.

I fail to understand what the Real estate regulator Bill will be able to achieve when the Regulator itself becomes corrupt and the Police and Judicial system are completely ineffective. and collude with the criminals in this sector.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Return to Greater Faridabad News & Development