Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

All updates regarding SAVANA

Re: Need to form a group to file Case against RPS in the National Consumer Forum

Postby rpsravendra » Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:31 am

Dear all,
I am also ready to join the group.
Regards,
Ravendra Singh
T-6/1007
rpsravendra

Re: Need to form a group to file Case against RPS in the National Consumer Forum

Postby AbhijitT31007 » Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:49 am

Dear B N Panda,
You have my contact already, I am also in.
In my case RPS is not paying the Penalties due for delay of possession.
"I have a flat in RPS Savana T3 which I bought in resale in 2008, now during possession in the last demand RPS is refusing to pay any Penalties due to delay of possession on since the previous owner haven't paid demands on time but all his dues was cleared with interest before he sold it to me in April 2008 and all my payment after that was on time.
Apart for the this all are as usual with extra area!!, charges for fire fighting!! though no Fire Fighting sprinkler is installed in my Unit as it is not required (as per NBC building under 45m don’t required Fire Fighting sprinkler inside Unit). Prepaid Electricity @ 50K etc… "
Please advise.
AbhijitT31007

Postby komat » Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:05 pm

hi

I am owner in T-7. Please count me in to file a case against RPS as I would not want to submit to unjust demands.

Any idea on what happened to case filed by people in the previous phase (those who were offered possession last year) ?

regards
komal
komat

Postby dinesh saxena » Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:13 pm

Dear buyers of savanna

I being the one of buyer/sufferer of savana like to give my consent to include me to file a case in consumer forum against the RPS. I may please be informed the right process and cost though I have already filed a complaint in EOW. my contact no. is 7840066553

regards

dinesh
dinesh saxena
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby AbhijitT31007 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:53 pm

Response Form RPS

Dear Sir,

This is with reference to your e-mail dated 14/07/2014 further reminder.

Before replying your e-mail, we would like you to appreciate that, governing factor for applicable terms in any unit is the moment when the same is initially booked by a prospective buyer by giving its consent for complying terms and conditions of booking and allotment.

In case there happen to be any change in ownership/ endorsement of allotment rights before possession, our role is to record the transaction along with taking confirmation from new buyer about his understanding and complying all applicable terms and conditions consented by its predecessor. In this way the new buyer carry all rights and liabilities with him in the transferred unit.

Possession offer of each and every unit is governed as per agreement terms and for any justifiable reason of delay, we provide to compensate our bonafide consumers specially those whose installments are paid on time. Our records reveals that there has been defaults in making payment of due installments as per payment plan by your predecessor hence any compensation/ rebate is not due in your case.

Moreover it is not out of place to mention here that despite the fact that there is exorbitant rise in construction cost, the company, in the larger interest of its customers has proposed to waive off escalation in cost around 24% for the period August 2006 to December 2010 which otherwise has been borne by us.

Should you require any further details, you may visit our office during Monday till Friday by seeking an appointment with our designated officers.

Thanks,
AbhijitT31007

Postby AbhijitT31007 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:54 pm

My Reply:
Please find attached Old customer ledger report. There is no mention of any interest for late payment nor any due during the period my endorsement during 10th April 2008, which should have been there if any applicable.
More over if there is any delay of payment you are entitle to charge me interest as per the clause 6 of Buyers Agreement, you cannot deny me Penalties due to delay of possession for you side as per clause 13 and 14 of Buyers Agreement.
There is no mention of anything as such that Buyer will be not entitle to Penalties due to delay of possession for you side, if there is any delay of payment for which interest is also paid. If any please let me know the clause of Buyers Agreement.

Regarding escalation in cost, as per the clause 50 of Buyers Agreement, it is only applies if any force majeure clause or any act of god etc. not for general escalation in cost. More over many builder in the NCR has started project around 2006 and able to finish within the time period, if they can why not you.

I will again request you to re-consider and pay me the due amount, or I will have no option but to go to National consumer commission. Will wait for your kind reply.
AbhijitT31007

Postby AbhijitT31007 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:56 pm

Let Make a group...of those interested and facing same problem.
AbhijitT31007

Previous

Return to SAVANA News